• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Excuse me though, a whip blade?

You mean a ****ing flail?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hey, I got one correct!
Also the amount of effort you put on this baffles me in a good way.
It took me over an hour to write all that lol

And hey, I love it. When I have nothing to do during these cold winter months, doing something like this is right up my alley.

During summer though, I'll be a lot more out and about.

D

Deleted member

I am making a very cool story.
It took me over an hour to write all that lol

And hey, I love it. When I have nothing to do during these cold winter months, doing something like this is right up my alley.

During summer though, I'll be a lot more out and about.
I am making an interesting story, about alternate history. ( The theme will be a surprise... )

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How the hell did Thea not leak though lol.
"I thought it was Shanna as placeholder lol"

-The leaker, probably

Im ****ing mad because I wanted to save, but I need the Catria and Shanna fusion.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh, ****, look at the end of the video
Also yay, an unleaked unit.
Nice. An unleaked unit. Cool. But good lord, an armoured dragon that has a breath effective against other Armours and can becomes immune to penalties when penalised.
I assume Rutger will be a TT unit, as Panne is pretty recent and we haven't had a TT in a while. Okay, I was wrong. Rutger is GHB. I'm rather surprised as Panne was pretty recent.
SOMEBODY PICK UP THAT PHONE, CAUSE I CALLED IT! I CALLED HIM COMING BACK FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ask and you shall receive
How do people even come up with 3.7 trillion? Trying to count fish is like trying to count how many grains of sand in the beaches while also counting how many seagulls there are in the world.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This is so lewd, Alexa play Xavier_Woods comes_to_play_Smash_with_Paige.mov
The real Rated R Superstar getting ready to eat Paige’s Booty-O’s
After saying something like that, no, no we don't. .-.
Trust me...he can make it way worse than what I did
Oh, ****, look at the end of the video
Also yay, an unleaked unit.
Holy **** that ending
Everyone: Dude, a whip? Byleth is totally my top fave now!

:ultsimon:/:ultrichter: mains:

View attachment 196307
Some people are exceptional when it comes to whipping it good and bad

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
the new pun for catching sea bass is having no pun at all

nothing shows up

you just throw back in, actually

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"I thought it was Shanna as placeholder lol"

-The leaker, probably

Im ****ing mad because I wanted to save, but I need the Catria and Shanna fusion.
So looking it up, apparently the reason Thea wasn't leaked is because IS actually changed her epithet. It's not the same as the one she had in Binding Blade, so no one found her file extension.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Well, and here I was all ready to celebrate the first free armor dragon. And then they put her on the banner instead.

And then Sue ended up being a colored archer.

And then Shanna's sister showed up, with an interesting new weapon but a stance skill we just got on Reyson at 4*.

I am not sure what to think of this banner, honestly. Hopefully Rutger has some interesting skills? Right now I'm guessing one of his will be a Wave...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I literally have no idea who the **** Thea is and I played FE6 did I just not care enough

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's not entirely a matter of swearing. Some things are censored due to their usage on the site in general. Ass can also refer to the buttocks, but it often has inappropriate uses as well. It's fairly common for it be censored.

For the record, I don't honestly think it should be. But as of now, it's a normally censored word. It doesn't get censored when combined with certain words, but if you add a hyphen to a word, and then say ass, it'll always be censored. I'm sure it was simply a misunderstanding of the censoring rules here.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm still surprised we do not have a Red Bow unit yet. Instead, Sue is a Green Bow much like Lyn. That said, seeing the Short Bow is cool. Now I think it's just Daggers that need a obtainable Wo Dao Dagger that isn't a Seasonal weapon.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's not entirely a matter of swearing. Some things are censored due to their usage on the site in general. *** can also refer to the buttocks, but it often has inappropriate uses as well. It's fairly common for it be censored.

For the record, I don't honestly think it should be. But as of now, it's a normally censored word. It doesn't get censored when combined with certain words, but if you add a hyphen to a word, and then say ***, it'll always be censored. I'm sure it was simply a misunderstanding of the censoring rules here.
Well either way it’s not the dumbest thing Smashboards does and boy... there’s some doozies.

D

Deleted member

A sneakpeak of something important for my story...
History.PNG

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
praline praline

mission failed...no next time...can’t stop the system...instead all we can do is take it over

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I would, but they told me that Shishthey couldn't ban @Shishœ as a joke.

So much for the "support".
Notice the word "constructive". We don't take joke suggestions much into consideration.

But I am serious though. We know issues exist. We want feedback. The place can't be better without it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well I feel like any second now antagonist praline is gonna take over so I’m gonna leave for the night so I don’t become a complete jerk to anyone.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I literally have no idea who the **** Thea is and I played FE6 did I just not care enough
Depending on the translation you used, you may know her as Tate.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well I feel like any second now antagonist praline is gonna take over so I’m gonna leave for the night so I don’t become a complete jerk to anyone.
Forever Missed
Always Remembered
Never Forgotten

Antagonist Makoto Loving Praline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom