• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If Ubisoft is helping with gen 8, then the models and graphics would at least be pretty good. They’ve been on point with their other collars recently

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm calling the police.
I am just as much a danger as myself as I am to others. I have already called them.

But when I see a typo I need to make everyone uncomfortable. It's the only way.
Sacrifices must be made.

One for all, all for one.
We're in this together.
Or something.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
SmackDown is gonna have a whole hole to fill up tomorrow to match up with the hype of Raw

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What would your reaction be if tomorrow’s alola video ends with

“What region will you explore?

Explore them all in Pokémon (insert name here)”

With each region having new Pokémon based on the beta designs for their respective games

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
What would your reaction be if tomorrow’s alola video ends with

“What region will you explore?

Explore them all in Pokémon (insert name here)”

With each region having new Pokémon based on the beta designs for their respective games
I'd be a bit conflicted... On the one hand, a Pokémon game with every region is something I've fantasized since forever, being able to go to every region on one single experience would be an absolute blast. However, things would have to change drastically in terms of combat and progression, because after completing a region you'd have way too much level for the rest making them real easy. If they went the route of the open world with all regions and a different level up method to make more or less every region interesting, I'd be fine with it not being gen 8 in the sense of new region, in fact I'd rather have that game a lot more.

As for the beta designs... No, thank you. Either add evolutions to Pokémon that need it or make new Pokémon altogether.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'd be a bit conflicted... On the one hand, a Pokémon game with every region is something I've fantasized since forever, being able to go to every region on one single experience would be an absolute blast. However, things would have to change drastically in terms of combat and progression, because after completing a region you'd have way too much level for the rest making them real easy. If they went the route of the open world with all regions and a different level up method to make more or less every region interesting, I'd be fine with it not being gen 8 in the sense of new region, in fact I'd rather have that game a lot more.

As for the beta designs... No, thank you. Either add evolutions to Pokémon that need it or make new Pokémon altogether.
If they had every region I could see a level up system change or maybe something like the game lowering your cap in certain fights. It be hard to find the right way to handle that but would be neat to see.

As for the beta designs, we did have an awesome and unused farrerch’d evolution that we could still use today.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Chrono.

Gonna start live streaming myself bull****ting my homework at the last second and call it Awesome Homeworks Done Quick.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Let’s go guys!

Pokémon direct is airing tomorrow after all! I’m expecting gameplay with a look at the region, legends and starters, maybe even some other early Pokémon.

I’m pumped, I was worried it might not happen, it glad it is.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Let’s go guys!

Pokémon direct is airing tomorrow after all! I’m expecting gameplay with a look at the region, legends and starters, maybe even some other early Pokémon.

I might be able to watch it live tomorrow. I have something to leave for early, but as long as I don't have to leave too early, it looks I'll be able to watch it live.

I think the starters and the legendary mascots are pretty much guaranteed to be shown (the former especially because the three Pokeballs shown in the image is probably what they are referring to). I'm hoping we'll still see some other things like some gameplay and most of it will not be spent talking about upcoming spinoffs.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The games being played at EVO (at least, the main ones) are supposed to be announced later today. Even though I don't follow competitive fighting games too closely, I'm looking forward to seeing what makes it; last year's EVO got me to try a bunch of different fighting games, and the crowds had a lot of energy when reacting to King from Tekken (probably because the person playing him was the only American player left in the Tekken bracket at that point, but the responses every time he pulled off a throw were great).

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pulling Lyngeta, 2019, Memerized
View attachment 194649
Perfection...just like Lyn
Lyngeta?

Guess we know what the response is from Lady of the Plains, then.

Team Four Star is never allowed to stop being amazing

Let’s go guys!

Not even gonna buy the Pokémon games..,yet I’m still gonna watch
oof

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Apparently they finally decided to launch Dragalia Lost over here (and also in the UK (so not even the whole of Europe, just two countries), Australia, New Zealand, and Canada), something like 5 or 6 months after the US. Does anyone even still play that, or did it just die a quick death?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Apparently they finally decided to launch Dragalia Lost over here (and also in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada), something like 5 or 6 months after the US. Does anyone even still play that, or did it just die a quick death?
Doing very well in Japan, but pretty much just chugging along in the US. Overall though, it's surpassed both Super Mario Run and Pocket Camp so it's doing pretty well all things considered.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Apparently they finally decided to launch Dragalia Lost over here (and also in the UK (so not even the whole of Europe, just two countries), Australia, New Zealand, and Canada), something like 5 or 6 months after the US. Does anyone even still play that, or did it just die a quick death?
I can't see it actually competing with any other big gacha game. FEH had the benefit of being a known IP, Dragalia Lost just... exists

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Aww yeah! Pogeymanz Direct! Good thing it's airing in the middle of my vacation so I won't miss it.

Now gimme today's Detective Pikachu trailer!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I can't see it actually competing with any other big gacha game. FEH had the benefit of being a known IP, Dragalia Lost just... exists
I think it would've had a fair chance if it was released before FEH.

But FEH would've probably ecplised it in the end anyway, so nothing would've changed for 2019 :p

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
7 minutes long, eh? ~4 minutes shorter than Gen 6 but ~1 minute longer than Gen 7.

So the most I'm expecting are the starters and the box art legendaries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom