• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Doesn't matter, he's trying to get a rise out of you and get your attenton and waste your time, and not actually trying to prove in the court of law that he had relations with your mother.

Block and go. The age old rule.
But my Saiyan Pride?!?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It’s pretty embarrassing. What kind of adult uses “I ****ed your mom” as a comeback? Like what is he 14? Oh no! My mother has had sex! How could that be possible!? :rolleyes:
I would honestly believe he thinks babies comes from birds Yoshi style...but he doesn’t seem to be that smart to assume that

Oh and Happy Birthday Moydow Moydow (knew about this since...just now)

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Fanbase: "I hope we get a Manakete Roy son of Ninian"
IS: "Here's Roy, the Dragon****er and Beast hater"

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oy this great lord Roy is a great design.
Wish they used somethibg like this one for Smash.

D

Deleted member

Roy misunderstood that story about when his dad killed a dragon or two and now he hates his mother and says the N-word

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Roy misunderstood that story about when his dad killed a dragon or two and now he hates his mother and says the N-word
How dare he call his own mother by her first name.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Man, if only Legendary Roy was our first Red Archer to follow up with the other CYL1 winners being the first blue and green archers respectively, that would've been nice.

Not that great of a banner for me other than Surtr and Hrid, moreso the latter because I'd like to remove the HP bane on the one I currently have, but if I can't pull another Hrid, I'll be fine unless the gacha trolls me hard when I snipe for red.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"Filthy Ninians"
-Roymazu, creator of the Zero Dragons Plan"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ric Flair Party almost upon us...

....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My rpg idea really is influenced by Jojo lol.

I’m already thinking of a part 2 and everyone of the playable characters has a ghost... which is basically a stand. Which I decided on since one of the playable characters is a literal shopping cart. Cause I’m basing characters off twitter friends and one being LegendCartBoy and there really isn’t any way to make a shopping cart a playable character and it make sense lol

:p

Ivander

Smash Legend
Looks like Roy has a new Effect, meaning we'll have at least 3 new Legendary Heroes.

That said, Bonus Doubler 3 is insane. Just the +12 to a stat is huge. And there are already some combinations that work too well with it.
-Winter Eirika has the skills ATK Opening and the weapon Joyous Staff. Those already give the unit with the Highest ATK +6 ATK and +5 DEF & RES. If said unit has Bonus Doubler, they will effectively have +12 ATK and +10 DEF and RES at all times on the map. This can be used with any Staff user if they are given ATK Opening 3 and Joyous Staff+.
-Titania can effectively do this with a Horse unit in a Tactics team. Give Titania Hone Cavalry, her Weapon Refine and DEF Tactics and she'll be able to give a Horse Unit +12 to all their stats when she's next to them. Give Bonus Doubler to a Red Sword Cavalry and she can take care of the Blue units while the Red Sword Cavalry can take out just about anything else. It's especially perfect with Xander, who would greatly benefit due to having Distant Counter on his weapon. It'd also be great for Cavalry Bladetome users like Green Olwen or Red Tome Eirika.
-Bonus Doubler 3 would be insane with Kaden in a Beast team. If Kaden and another Beast unit with Bonus Doubler got the fully Hone & Fortify Buffs, first Bonus Doubler would give the Beast unit +12 in their stats, then Kaden would give another +6 to them, effectively giving them a +18 in all stats. That's pretty scary thinking about it.
-Both Robins have their new weapons that have a Rally Spectrum effect of +4 to all stats, thus giving a +8 with Bonus Doubler. Sure, it's nothing next to the buffs given by Tactics or the Hone/Fortify skills, but +8 to all stats is still a big deal to an Infantry unit in a Tactics team.
-Legendary Azura can easily give a +6 to all stats to a unit with Bonus Doubler after singing to them.
-Nino with her new Weapon Refine can effectively give herself every even-turn +6 to her ATK, SPD and DEF, effectively giving her +12 to those stats. All she just needs is a helper with RES Tactics to go with her and she'll have +12 to all her stats every 2nd turn.

So yeah, Bonus Doubler is huge.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Don't play FEH but i'm glad they're doing my boy justice. :roymelee::roypm::4feroy::ultroy:

D

Deleted member

Looks like Roy has a new Effect, meaning we'll have at least 3 new Legendary Heroes.

That said, Bonus Doubler 3 is insane. Just the +12 to a stat is huge. And there are already some combinations that work too well with it.
-Winter Eirika has the skills ATK Opening and the weapon Joyous Staff. Those already give the unit with the Highest ATK +6 ATK and +5 DEF & RES. If said unit has Bonus Doubler, they will effectively have +12 ATK and +10 DEF and RES at all times on the map. This can be used with any Staff user if they are given ATK Opening 3 and Joyous Staff+.
-Titania can effectively do this with a Horse unit in a Tactics team. Give Titania Hone Cavalry, her Weapon Refine and DEF Tactics and she'll be able to give a Horse Unit +12 to all their stats when she's next to them. Give Bonus Doubler to a Red Sword Cavalry and she can take care of the Blue units while the Red Sword Cavalry can take out just about anything else. It's especially perfect with Xander, who would greatly benefit due to having Distant Counter on his weapon. It'd also be great for Cavalry Bladetome users like Green Olwen or Red Tome Eirika.
-Bonus Doubler 3 would be insane with Kaden in a Beast team. If Kaden and another Beast unit with Bonus Doubler got the fully Hone & Fortify Buffs, first Bonus Doubler would give the Beast unit +12 in their stats, then Kaden would give another +6 to them, effectively giving them a +18 in all stats. That's pretty scary thinking about it.
-Both Robins have their new weapons that have a Rally Spectrum effect of +4 to all stats, thus giving a +8 with Bonus Doubler. Sure, it's nothing next to the buffs given by Tactics or the Hone/Fortify skills, but +8 to all stats is still a big deal to an Infantry unit in a Tactics team.
-Legendary Azura can easily give a +6 to all stats to a unit with Bonus Doubler after singing to them.
-Nino with her new Weapon Refine can effectively give herself every even-turn +6 to her ATK, SPD and DEF, effectively giving her +12 to those stats. All she just needs is a helper with RES Tactics to go with her and she'll have +12 to all her stats every 2nd turn.

So yeah, Bonus Doubler is huge.
Isn't there a skill that gives +7 to one stat? I don't remember which one but pair that with L!Azura and anyone can get +14 to all stats

D

Deleted member

I think Roy is copying the ways of Deku from MHA in Jump Force.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Seeing all of those Mythra color schemes reminds me of something:
The other night, I had a dream in which Mythra was going to be a DLC character in Smash. Not Rex with Pyra and Mythra, nor even Addam with Mythra. Like, it was literally just Mythra fighting on her own. I don't think I actually saw gameplay of her in my dream, but I'm pretty sure it was just Mythra.
Seeing a Blade fighter on their own still seems a little weird to me, even after playing Torna, though.

The reason I'm reminded of this dream is because, if there were one more of them, the Mythra's in the official art look like they could be her alts if she ever got in Smash (even though I know that the first two are costumes that you can get from Challegne Mode).

Watch Mythra actually be the next DLC character, because that would be hilarious if I predicted that because of a dream I had.

Your dreams better be a reality, fam. :denzel:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
aw man i love coping by myself

I'm considering buying a year's worth of Wizard101 but I don't know if it's worth the nostalgiabux.

D

Deleted member

I made this story, because I like making stories.
The story of an animated employee named "Employee 1" who works on animation and just wants original ideas.

Sony's Story:
Employee 1: "Hey, what movie should we make?"
Employee 2: "I do not know. :laugh:"
Employee 3: "THAT'S IT! KIDS LOVE EMOJIS, LET'S MAKE A MOVIE OFF OF IT!"
Employee 4: "That is a great idea!"
Employee 1: "NONONONONO"
Employee 4: We are going to be rich, nice work Employs 2 and 3! :love:
Employee 1: I am quitting this job, because my energy is too precious for wasting it on a terrible idea.

Disney's Story:
Employee 1: "I quit Sony because they made a booty movie, so what ideas do you have?"
Employee 2: "REBOOTS."
Employee 3: "REBOOTS."
Employee 4: "REBOOTS."
Employee 1: "But-but-bu, what about originality?"
Employee 2: "Sorry, kid. We are now focusing on rebooting classical movies, because that is the jackpot!"
Employee 3: "Yeah. Pretty low effort, no thinking, and we make a killing."
Employee 1: "How many reboots are you making anyways?"
Employee 4: "We have so many planned out!"
Employee 1: "Uggh..."
Employee 3: "You know, not all of our projects are reboots."
Employee 1: "ORIGINAL IDEAS?"
Employee 4: "Sequels."
Employee 1: "Bye...."

Dreamworks:

Employee 1: "Sony is booty and Disney's brain is only focused on darn cash-grab reboots and sequels."
Employee 2: "Uh, buddy."
Employee 1: "IF IT IS ANOTHER REBOOT I AM GOING TO GO WORK FOR THE MILITARY."
Employee 2: "Uhh, we planned a Shrek reboot."
Employee 1: "ALLRIGHT, BYE..."
Employee 3: "Wait, there are more."
Employee 1: "What?"
Employee 3: "We recently made the final move of the HtTYD series, you should watch it."
Employee 1: "This is exactly like Disney..."
Employee 3: "Give it a try!"
*Employee 1 watched HtTYD 1, 2 and 3."
Employee 1: "OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS ADORABLE. ORIGINAL IDEAS, NO DREADED SEQUEL UNLIKE TOY STORY, NO SIGNS OF REBOOTS IN FOREVER, YES! THIS IS PERFECT!"
Employee 3: "I am glad you liked it!"
Employee 1: "So what now?"
Employee 2: "Well, how about you work on the Shrek Reboot?"
Employee 1: "You know, as much as I hate reboots, I guess this is my fate."
Employee 4: "It certainly is."

*Later*

Disney Employe 2: "Kiddo, we need a solid animator on Toy Story 4 and Frozen 2."
Employee 1: "Pixar sequels are meh, but I will do it."
Sony Employee 2: "Do you want to animate some Spider-Verse shorts?"
Employee 1: YESYESYESYESYES I LOVE SPIDERVERSE I AM SO HAPPY IT WON!!!
Warner Bros Employee 2: "Hey kiddo, do you like Detective Pikachu? You are such a good animator, would you like to animate the sparks coming out of Pikachu?"
Employee 1: "YES!!!"
Illumination Employee 2: "Do you want to help me animate my Mario movie featuring Toads that are literally the exact same as Minions?"
Employee 1: "NO."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom