• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Quick post to share this great video to the world.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know if you guys like Godzillamendoza, but he's got some interesting videos.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can tell you what we're really getting.

deeez nuts, aha got yalll, if u fell for that come on now, lol lmfao, aha got u all
I honestly expected something worse...oh well
B22C655A-E2D2-4232-950B-0922810BE61A.jpeg

Also...Happy Birthday to the “Nature Boy” Ric Flair...WOOOOOOOOOO

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It’s funny when you think about it the only thing Dio accomplished in his life was getting Giorno’s mother pregnant.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
>Browsing official concept art to give myself an idea
"Man these unused recolors look ni-"

Hol up

View attachment 194458
View attachment 194457

****ing "Base Goku Mythra" was (almost) real all this time.
Seeing all of those Mythra color schemes reminds me of something:
The other night, I had a dream in which Mythra was going to be a DLC character in Smash. Not Rex with Pyra and Mythra, nor even Addam with Mythra. Like, it was literally just Mythra fighting on her own. I don't think I actually saw gameplay of her in my dream, but I'm pretty sure it was just Mythra.
Seeing a Blade fighter on their own still seems a little weird to me, even after playing Torna, though.

The reason I'm reminded of this dream is because, if there were one more of them, the Mythra's in the official art look like they could be her alts if she ever got in Smash (even though I know that the first two are costumes that you can get from Challegne Mode).

Watch Mythra actually be the next DLC character, because that would be hilarious if I predicted that because of a dream I had.

D

Deleted member

It’s funny when you think about it the only thing Dio accomplished in his life was getting Giorno’s mother pregnant.
Ok but
-Successfully poisoned his birth father at the age of 12
-Stabbed his foster father and became an immortal vampire at the age of 20
-Turned Jack the Rippee into a zombie
-Survived getting his head cut off
-Took a 100-year nap
-Obtained the ability to stop time
-Started a, albeit brief, donut-making career
-****ed at least 10+ people
-Was a sex god
-Had a pet falcon

EDIT: also converted a priest into his own new religion where he was god

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ok but
-Successfully poisoned his birth father at the age of 12
-Stabbed his foster father and became an immortal vampire at the age of 20
-Turned Jack the Rippee into a zombie
-Survived getting his head cut off
-Took a 100-year nap
-Obtained the ability to stop time
-Started a, albeit brief, donut-making career
-****ed at least 10+ people
-Was a sex god
-Had a pet falcon

EDIT: also converted a priest into his own new religion where he was god
Fine... the only thing that he accomplished that mattered was getting Giorno’s mom pregnant l

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Reminder that Dio also successfully invented the Hot Dog.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Got Halloween Myrrh on the free slot, and then tried and failed at getting L!Azura. I did get L!Lyn though, so my -Spd one is going to be patched up at least.

https://smashboards.com/threads/nintenzone-ultimate-showdown-1st-round-underway.478663/

I may need a replacement or two lined up for the tournament, if anyone still wants in. The 16 starting slots are full, but one or two players may have to drop out so I'd like to have people ready to swap in if they're needed.
I can fill one of those replacement slots if you need it.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It took me too long to notice that was a Ronda Rousey photoshop.
When I first saw the picture, I was more confused as to why/when Becky had a baby...until I looked past her face and focused on that child itself (kinda fitting honestly)
I never expected to find WWE stuff in r/pokemon:
View attachment 194556
STUPID...STUPID...STUPID...stupid
I got a 12 hour ban on twitter lol

**** you anvil.
Best thing you can do is put down Anvil

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What happened?
I told him that he’s a man baby that was only good at complaining again and he went to his only comeback of him ****ing my mother then follow that up with me giving good comebacks and him replying with “yeah but I ****ed your mom” a couple times. So I gave him a big post about how he’s a failure and useless and how he has basically no use in the world except to be a mosquito that exists exclusively to annoy people of worth and that he should go away.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I told him that he’s a man baby that was only good at complaining again and he went to his only comeback of him ****ing my mother then follow that up with me giving good comebacks and him replying with “yeah but I ****ed your mom” a couple times. So I gave him a big post about how he’s a failure and useless and how he has basically no use in the world except to be a mosquito that exists exclusively to annoy people of worth and that he should go away.
woah...didn’t see that coming

D

Deleted member

That's a good ass comeback lol.
Sorry that happened, but remember to not give in to provocations like that. Report the person and block them, even if you think this will make them feel like they "won", it's always best to not sacrifice your own sanity for ****heads like that. You're better than them and they're not worth any of your time and energy.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That's a good *** comeback lol.
Sorry that happened, but remember to not give in to provocations like that. Report the person and block them, even if you think this will make them feel like they "won", it's always best to not sacrifice your own sanity for ****heads like that. You're better than them and they're not worth any of your time and energy.
Yeah I probably should’ve just blocked him a while back. But I wanted him to block me. lol

D

Deleted member

Yeah I probably should’ve just blocked him a while back. But I wanted him to block me. lol
Anither akternative is to just play their game. Don't take them seriously and throw childish insults. Because trust me, what he said was 100% intended to be childish, he wanted to be as annoying as possible.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
He says that but like... what if my mom was dead?
Doesn't matter, he's trying to get a rise out of you and get your attenton and waste your time, and not actually trying to prove in the court of law that he had relations with your mother.

Block and go. The age old rule.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom