• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean, Im drawing Mythra rn in my bed lol
View attachment 193565
Gotta practice dem expressions

Do it my dude, I wanna see a Malos from ya :yeahboi:

You just gave me an idea

Soon.
But first Im doing Pyra a bit to practice her nicer eyes a bit.

There's like 50 Mythras on my notebook but 0 Pyras lol
I need to know what those blacked out faces are

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
He says he is the most beautiful race. What about the other races?
Kaden is a vain dude in how he sees himself and his fur, but if he were a racist, he wouldn't be treating people of other races nicely, when in reality, he treats everyone well.

Heck, in Fates, he doesn't hold any ill will toward the Nohrians just because they are Nohrians compared to some of the Hoshidans. That's proof he isn't racist.

He's also a really kind dude that is big on the philosophy of repaying debts, which is another major aspect to his character.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Kaden is a vain dude in how he sees himself and his fur, but if he were a racist, he wouldn't be treating people of other races nicely, when in reality, he treats everyone well.

Heck, in Fates, he doesn't hold any ill will toward the Nohrians just because they are Nohrians compared to some of the Hoshidans. That's proof he isn't racist.

He's also a really kind dude that is big on the philosophy of repaying debts, which is another major aspect to his character.
Kaden is a swell dude.

Oboro is the racist among the Hoshidans.

D

Deleted member

Well that is good how he treats everyone well, but he still said he is the best race.

Honestly bad wording from IS, they should remove him saying that he is "the most beautiful race".

Didn't Hitler call his race "the best race" too?

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
All of this racist talk reminds me of the Jussie Smollett/Empire/MAGA situation

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well that is good how he treats everyone well, but he still said he is the best race.

Honestly bad wording from IS, they should change it how he calls himself "the best race".

The intentions are different here though.

Kaden's personality makes him very open-minded, making him basically the opposite of a racist.

But he's vain, he brags about himself a lot, so in that sense, him calling his own race "the most beautiful" is actually fitting.

KMDP

Smash Legend

Honestly bad wording from IS, they should remove him saying that he is "the best race".

One can have racial pride without being racist, Shiny.

D

Deleted member

One can have racial pride without being racist, Shiny.
He literally said something like "kitsune is the most beautiful race". That just feels wrong.
He does treat others well, which is good. However, the quote "kitsune is the most beautiful race" is quite similar to "America First" and "white supremacy", don't you think? American Firsters and white supremacists are very bad people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
He literally said something like "kitsune is the most beautiful race". That just feels wrong.
He does treat others well, which is good. However, the quote "kitsune is the most beautiful race" is quite similar to "America First" and "white supremacy", don't you think?
It's like your not even listening to what everyone else is saying.

D

Deleted member

Kaden will call you the H-Word and create Chapter 19 of Conquest but sure, let's just act like he didn't do anything wrong.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Considering all the "Nohrian scum" I saw thrown around by at least 3 other characters I'm pretty sure they're all racist instead of just Oboro
Well, Oboro is just the most open about it.

But, really... "Your lands aren't as fertile as ours, which makes you scum. SCUM!"

Yeah.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Considering all the "Nohrian scum" I saw thrown around by at least 3 other characters I'm pretty sure they're all racist instead of just Oboro
Only Corrin, Azura, and maybe Silas aren’t racist

KMDP

Smash Legend
"Maybe" Silas?

Silas fights with Corrin regardless of path and, if you support him and Oboro, makes a point to get her to be less racist.

Also you forgot Felicia, Jakob and Scarlet.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I am listening, and people are saying it is completely okay for Kaden to brag about his race.
Well they are wrong.
It's because he brags a lot.

If he were human, he'd just say he's the most beautiful human or something like that.

"Maybe" Silas?

Silas fights with Corrin regardless of path and, if you support him and Oboro, makes a point to get her to be less racist.

Also you forgot Felicia, Jakob and Scarlet.
And none of these characters aside from Scarlet and Azura is either from Hoshido or raised in it, which was the original point of the post Gwen wrote.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom