• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Played some NES online with my bro, that was fun!

I may have got him the Switch... but I kinda wanna get him some multiplayer games so we can play together more.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I do wear boots. Don't know if it's built for traction or not...
what brand/name of the shoe you packin

if you didnt know every shoe model gets some type of name, and boots usually get some type of guy's name

t. i work at a shoe store they drilled this **** into my head

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just got mine from Payless a while back. The brand is Rugged Outback...
Looks like hiking boots, which is good for stability on rocky terrain. Similar brands are like Highland Creek and Merrell.

You got the waterproof ones, the generic one, or the low top?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Another thing I forgot. Masuda gave us the names let’s go Pikachu and eevee right before their reveal.

The man loves hunting things right before reveals

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Um... I think low top
If you aren't into high-tops, Sketchers usually has slip-resistant industrial shoes with memory foam inserts.

If you need boots, most high-grade winter boots that are slip-resistant are high in price. Buy some waterproofer spray at the very least for the shoes you own now, you can buy them at a convenience store for like 5 bucks. Spray them on every part of your shoe (except the inside duh) before you go to bed or at least 2 hours before you walk out so they can soak in the material. Most sprays have a 24-hour effect.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
If you aren't into high-tops, Sketchers usually has slip-resistant industrial shoes with memory foam inserts.

If you need boots, most high-grade winter boots that are slip-resistant are high in price. Buy some waterproofer spray at the very least for the shoes you own now, you can buy them at a convenience store for like 5 bucks. Spray them on every part of your shoe (except the inside duh) before you go to bed or at least 2 hours before you walk out so they can soak in the material. Most sprays have a 24-hour effect.
Okay, thanks :yoshi:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
felt like playing mr. potato head with the face avatar tonight

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I thought I'd go ahead and share this sketch I was doing this evening. Been pushing myself back into doing more drawing and starting to get back into a nice flow lately, quite pleased with how this one turned out so I thought I'd share it.

Anyone else a fan of massive lumbering terrestrial aliens?

No? Just me?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
To counter this.

James turner an artist for game freak said it’s literaly Masuda’s job to give hints when asked about it recently.

Also let’s not forget Masuda gave us the announcement of sun and moon’s reveal date through a Pokémon go picture.
He also posted a picture that same week mentioning how the sun and moon were out together.

Masuda loves his Pokémon go photo hints. So I don’t think the king and queen stuff is a stretch, especially with al the uk region rumors. My bet is he’s at the very least telling us the 26th is the reveal date.

But he also blurred the bottom half of that screenshot meaning he wants the focus on the top part. It could go either way
Again, I never said he doesn't drop hints, my issue is that when it comes to Masuda he tends to be a lot more straightforward then what most (key word here) of the points are stating. When you look at the previous examples, they all are ones that when you look back at them, it's a case of 'wow, that was pretty blatant,' and that's because he likes putting those hints in plain sight. Again, to refer back to the Team Rainbow hint, that had him sitting in a chair in a classic villain pose with the different bosses' aces hanging overhead. Same with examples like your "the Sun/Moon are out=SM" one, you don't jump through hoops to find out what he means, what he means is pretty much right there, nothing more, nothing less.

That's why points like the Weedle's size=King example fall apart. Masuda's hints don't require four steps or more to make you solve it, they're pretty much as in your face as you can get and points like that do not sync up with that direction.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Again, I never said he doesn't drop hints, my issue is that when it comes to Masuda he tends to be a lot more straightforward then what most (key word here) of the points are stating. When you look at the previous examples, they all are ones that when you look back at them, it's a case of 'wow, that was pretty blatant,' and that's because he likes putting those hints in plain sight. Again, to refer back to the Team Rainbow hint, that had him sitting in a chair in a classic villain pose with the different bosses' aces hanging overhead. Same with examples like your "the Sun/Moon are out=SM" one, you don't jump through hoops to find out what he means, what he means is pretty much right there, nothing more, nothing less.

That's why points like the Weedle's size=King example fall apart. Masuda's hints don't require four steps or more to make you solve it, they're pretty much as in your face as you can get and points like that do not sync up with that direction.
Fair enough. I’d still say the rainbow rocket one was pretty blatant. We heard from 100 percent true sources that rr was a thing, and most people believed it. Plus Masuda likely knew this info was out there anyway.

As for the go thing. Maybe it’s to detailed. But the one he posted for sun and moon, was a pic of go with an incense set to the reveal date for the games.

So I can see why numbers are important here and at least worth considering. Plus if you were to really stretch it, Masuda even hinted at the last direct. He posted a picture of growlithes in go and mentioned they were in love, two weeks before last direct. Which would have been v day japan time.

That one could be a bit more coincidental, but I wouldn’t fully write off numbers as not meaning something in his tweets

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What all happened there, if I may ask?

Ok forget it. This is just awkward.
If it makes you feel better or worse, it would’ve gotten more...well I don’t know how to describe the fate that could’ve occurred
Played some NES online with my bro, that was fun!

I may have got him the Switch... but I kinda wanna get him some multiplayer games so we can play together more.
Aw Yeah...Bro Time

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I did my first Mythra sketch without a shape framework and without looking at a reference even once and somehow didn't die on the attempt:
View attachment 193518
I nailed like 70% of the armor so that's something I guess.
You're going to drawn Mythra in your bed while sleeping at this point lol.

Gosh, I need to drawn more.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Kingdom Hearts 3's Toy Story world brought up some potentially interesting lore to the world of Toy Story.
Woody mentions somewhere in the campaign that toys sometimes aren't aware that they're alive. I don't know if it can be considered canon, but imagine that. A toy that doesn't realize it can move around, etc.. Really adds flavor to Toy Story lore, IMO. Even if it isn't considered canon, its still an interesting theory.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Kingdom Hearts 3's Toy Story world brought up some potentially interesting lore to the world of Toy Story.
Woody mentions somewhere in the campaign that toys sometimes aren't aware that they're alive. I don't know if it can be considered canon, but imagine that. A toy that doesn't realize it can move around, etc.. Really adds flavor to Toy Story lore, IMO. Even if it isn't considered canon, its still an interesting theory.
I think it's meant to reference how toys don't usually come alive while in their packages at the store, kind of like Utility Belt Buzz in Toy Story 2, where he didn't realize he could move around at first.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I know I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday, Coricus Coricus .
I did my first Mythra sketch without a shape framework and without looking at a reference even once and somehow didn't die on the attempt:
View attachment 193518
I nailed like 70% of the armor so that's something I guess.
Pretty cool Mythra Mythra .

...The Donkey Kong image I drew the other day gives me a perfect reaction image.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well the story of the world is actually canon. They said it’s set between 2 and 3 in the toy story world

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m already ready for Avengers Endgame and Spider-Man Far From Home...
B6E78A8C-F367-4F0E-8007-6E48081BB836.gif

...sorry Captain Marvel but they’re priorities

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You're going to drawn Mythra in your bed while sleeping at this point lol.

Gosh, I need to drawn more.
I mean, Im drawing Mythra rn in my bed lol
20190220_003235.jpg
Gotta practice dem expressions

Do it my dude, I wanna see a Malos from ya :yeahboi:

This sounds less like when he'd be drawing and more like what he'd be drawing.

You just gave me an idea

I'm still waiting the day Mythra will drawn Coffee With Milk.
Soon.
But first Im doing Pyra a bit to practice her nicer eyes a bit.

There's like 50 Mythras on my notebook but 0 Pyras lol

D

Deleted member

No school for me, but no one told me until recently. I could of got more sleep.
I thought I'd go ahead and share this sketch I was doing this evening. Been pushing myself back into doing more drawing and starting to get back into a nice flow lately, quite pleased with how this one turned out so I thought I'd share it.

Anyone else a fan of massive lumbering terrestrial aliens?

No? Just me?
I am a fan of them and I will support.

This gives me a Meteoroid vibe, and I like it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean, Im drawing Mythra rn in my bed lol
View attachment 193565
Gotta practice dem expressions

Do it my dude, I wanna see a Malos from ya :yeahboi:

You just gave me an idea

Soon.
But first Im doing Pyra a bit to practice her nicer eyes a bit.

There's like 50 Mythras on my notebook but 0 Pyras lol
I meant to say that at this rate, you would drawn Mythra while sleeping, but you know what? I wrote that post early in the morning, so, let's forget that, shall we?:ultcharizard:

Those expression are really good btw. I need to see the censored one uncensor tho.

Honestly, you have more chance to get a Malos sprite than a drawning of Malos, atleast for now, it's just easier on my end.

Understandable, gotta show some love to poor Pyra after all.

Also, you are going to make Super Mythra 128, right? I give a cookie to anyone that get this reference.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I think it's meant to reference how toys don't usually come alive while in their packages at the store, kind of like Utility Belt Buzz in Toy Story 2, where he didn't realize he could move around at first.
That's debatable. It could also be said that UB-Buzz (lol) wasn't moving because of the other Buzz. He could have been waiting for Buzz to make a move before making a move himself. Its kind of a common thing in movies. That whole, "Is he actually awake" thing.

Personally, I think the idea of a... Newborn, if you will, toy not having any idea of its consciousness is fascinating because it adds depth to Toy Story. Like how gnomes are alive too. :laugh:

I'm still waiting for a solid answer on the rules of toys. Like, I know its just a kids movie but I think that it would be awesome if there was some explanation as to why toys cannot be animated in front of humans is a world-over rule.

I like lore-filled movies. Leave me be. ;(

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
All my orbs went bye bye last night as I tried to pull Kaden.

My free summon ended up being my third Dorcas, and then I got my third Myrrh while sniping for green as well. Even further down the orbs, I pulled YET ANOTHER FLIPPING Dorcas, and eventually my third Brave Hector. I ended up merging two of the extra Dorcases I have with the +Def -HP I've been saving for sometime, and I also merged the Myrrh with the one I have to reach 40+2 for her. Brave Hector ended up being Bold Fighter fodder for my Black Knight.

It wasn't until towards the end I finally pulled him!

Welcome home, buddy!

Too bad he has a nature of +Res -Spd. That's really unfortunate.

Now I have to rely on the power of the Tickets to give me another Kaden to remove the bane, and if they don't work... well, I REALLY hope he'll be the demote.

Man, to think all those Dorcases trolled me of all the Kadens I could've pulled along the way...

KMDP

Smash Legend
That's debatable. It could also be said that UB-Buzz (lol) wasn't moving because of the other Buzz. He could have been waiting for Buzz to make a move before making a move himself. Its kind of a common thing in movies. That whole, "Is he actually awake" thing.

Personally, I think the idea of a... Newborn, if you will, toy not having any idea of its consciousness is fascinating because it adds depth to Toy Story. Like how gnomes are alive too. :laugh:

I'm still waiting for a solid answer on the rules of toys. Like, I know its just a kids movie but I think that it would be awesome if there was some explanation as to why toys cannot be animated in front of humans is a world-over rule.

I like lore-filled movies. Leave me be. ;(
Oh boy, it's KMDP Crackpot Theory Power Hour!

Maybe the toys being able to move is because they're run by the magic of a person's sense of wonder (it doesn't have to necessarily be a child, but they have the strongest sense of wonder), if the person they're bonded to realizes they can move, they lose the connection and the "wonder magic" they've built up begins to fade.

All toys have a certain amount of "wonder magic" just from being created, allowing them to move before somebody finds them and bonds to them (explaining why UB-Buzz can move despite not being bonded to a child).

Or maybe it's just Light-Heart-Dark bull****.

Toy Story fits right at home in Kingdom Hearts.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Also, just realised a little bit ago, Final Fantasy 15 was originally going to be "Final Fantasy Versus XIII"...

And what is Kingdom Hearts (from Chain of Memories onwards) about? Sora and friends against ("versus" if you will) Organization XIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom