• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Speakimg of Tetris 99, does anyone know what I'm supposed to do against the gray blocks? Like, they just keep coming and coming and I don't know if there's a counterplay other than "clear a line every single time or die"
There will always be one block gap in each row of gray blocks. They can be cleared just like any other rows.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*click*

Oh I just realized something random while thinking about my Nopon D&D race sheet.

Riki and Tora are opposites.

Riki kinda gets shoved into being a party member and calls everyone his sidekick.

Tora launches himself INTO the player party the first chance he gets and considers HIMSELF the sidekick.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
*click*

Oh I just realized something random while thinking about my Nopon D&D race sheet.

Riki kinda gets shoved into being a party member and calls everyone his sidekick.

Tora launches himself INTO the player party the first chance he gets and considers HIMSELF the sidekick.
And they have something in common... I can’t stand either of them.

Chrono.

*click*

Also Riki has a wife and kids.

Tora is an Incel.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Tora is an Incel.
Not just a wife and kids, a wife and ELEVEN kids. To the point said wife is threatening to leave him because he can barely support his family. Clearly something was happening pretty frequently to even get to that point.

Tora literally fussed over the subtle hat details of his own personal artificial anime waifu and programmed her to be comically subservient to him.

Yeah, they're opposites alright.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Back when I was in College, people would hardly ever talk about Smash although I do remember someone playing Melee Netplay in the library.

This was during the Wii U Era though so maybe there was less people interested. Once the Switch came along, you started too see Nintendo-related stuff in a lot of public places.
The times are finally becoming smart when it comes to game talk in public
Hello hello.
D439499C-0FAD-47F6-8D3D-E960D61FC96D.gif

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You still owe me an arm, Tatsu.
Tatsu and Lin both collectively owe me my brain cells that commited suicide listening to them.
Tatsu is this weird anomaly to where while Riki and Tora go above and beyond simultaneously as Nopon and as a bumbling father and incel respectively Tatsu manages to be astonishingly useless even for a member of a race that is forced to exploit cuteness as a literal survival tactic due to lacking much of anything else.

And Lin for whatever reason just had her brain snap clean in half the instant the possibility of an easily trolled fur-servant came up.

You promised me Skell fanfic, Lin. Why must you fail meeeeee

KMDP

Smash Legend
Struggling with nightmares? I understand.
I think it was nightmares caused by something physical.

I've had something at the end of my bed for a while, and last night I had my foot pressed up against it; since my brain was registering the physical contact on the front of my foot, it resulted in me tripping in my dream.

Like, say, down the stairs.

And then I wake with a start and an adrenaline rush.

I've moved the object that was at the bottom of my bed, so I should sleep better tonight.

Probably.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
At this point the only thing that could make Super Mario Maker 2 better for me is if they had the All-Star versions of Mario 1 and 3 as level styles.
That would be cool. It’s honestly a bit crazy that SMM2 might be my most hyoed game of 2019.

KMDP

Smash Legend
That would be cool. It’s honestly a bit crazy that SMM2 might be my most hyoed game of 2019.
The hypest game of 2019 is a game development kit.

With Slopes!
-----------------------------------------------
: Hey, Bro. Say... why do you look so 16-bit?
: SomeBODY ONCE TOLD ME-

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i got rushed pity gifts as some valentines thing

like dude i know im forgotten about on the daily but this **** is mad disrespectful

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Tora is an Incel.
Eh... Tora isn't an incel.

He respects people too much for that.

I'm playing through Xenoblade 2 right now, I'm actually surprised how many good qualities Tora has. Like for real, he'd give you the shirt off his back. He just might perv a bit afterwards.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I'm playing through Xenoblade 2 right now, I'm actually surprised how many good qualities Tora has. Like for real, he'd give you the shirt off his back. He just might perv a bit afterwards.
Yeah, I felt kind of weird calling him that in my responses to that, but it's hard to define, like

He's a neet, a pervert, and has a literal object woman he actively messes with the appearance of in order to match his fetishes, but he doesn't blame other people for not getting women or have the general utter loathing for all sapient life that incels do. He legitimately cares about and looks up to others, which is exactly the opposite of how an incel functions.

He's just a. . .really all-in weeaboo in a world where that isn't actually a concept that exists, I guess.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tora was so ****ing horny that he created a robowaifu capable to match the Aegis' power.

I have to respect that at least.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yeah, I felt kind of weird calling him that, but it's hard to define, like

He's a neet, a pervert, and has a literal object woman he actively messes with the appearance of in order to match his fetishes, but he doesn't blame other people for not getting women or have the general utter loathing for all sapient life that incels do. He legitimately cares about and looks up to others, which is exactly the opposite of how an incel functions.

He's just a. . .really all-in weeaboo in a world where that isn't actually a concept that exists, I guess.
I went in expecting to dislike Tora. I'm coming out surprised with how nice he actually is and the arc I'm working through right now is interesting (and focuses on him).

Tora is a perv for sure, but I think that's simply a part of his personality rather then the bulk of his character (like ****ing purple grape boy over here). I mean, his motivations stem from mostly admirable qualities. He built Poppi to achieve his dream of becoming a driver and is willing to assist people at the drop of a hat. Hell, I'm surprised at how respectful he is to Poppi. I thought it'd be like a slave relationship from what I had heard, but they seem almost like siblings.

I'm just pleasantly surprised by Tora. I heard a lot of negative things about him, but thankfully they seem to be overblown.

I dunno if he's Riki level yet, but I'm just glad he's blown Tatsu out of the water in his first ten minutes in the game.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I went in expecting to dislike Tora. I'm coming out surprised with how nice he actually is and the arc I'm working through right now is interesting (and focuses on him).

Tora is a perv for sure, but I think that's simply a part of his personality rather then the bulk of his character (like ****ing purple grape boy over here). I mean, his motivations stem from mostly admirable qualities. He built Poppi to achieve his dream of becoming a driver and is willing to assist people at the drop of a hat. Hell, I'm surprised at how respectful he is to Poppi. I thought it'd be like a slave relationship from what I had heard, but they seem almost like siblings.

I'm just pleasantly surprised by Tora. I heard a lot of negative things about him, but thankfully they seem to be overblown.

I dunno if he's Riki level yet, but I'm just glad he's blown Tatsu out of the water in his first ten minutes in the game.
Do you have the DLC?
There's a little expansion about Tora there + a bonus Blade.

Also do the Heart-to-Heart at the Alba Canavich hot springs

KMDP

Smash Legend
I heard a lot of negative things about him, but thankfully they seem to be overblown.
Just goes to show that it's always better to actually experience things yourself than trust second-hand accounts when it comes to things like this.

Speaking of a certain Grapey Boy (accompanying video) I think he was... decently popular for a little while, until people realised that his perversion was his sole character trait and he had very few, if any, redeeming qualities.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Do you have the DLC?
There's a little expansion about Tora there + a bonus Blade.

Also do the Heart-to-Heart at the Alba Canavich hot springs
i don't have it yet. Why do you ask?

And does that stuff make him even more of a perv?

Chrono.

It was mostly in jest. He may be my least favorite party member, but I still like him to a degree and I don't think his pervy parts are as terrible as, say, Mineta (not that it's a high bar to beat that.) There's plenty to like about Tora, I just feel the other characters outshine him.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
i don't have it yet. Why do you ask?

And does that stuff make him even more of a perv?
For some bonus stuff
Regarding the fate of Tora's dadapon

And the H2H is just hilarious; one could see Tora as innocent there.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

gonna play some daemon x machina and call it a night

Chrono.

This is the first Dokkan festival in a while where both me and my friend walked away with nothing except a God Goku.

And funnily enough we both pulled an SSJ3 exclusive, him Broly and me Goku.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
For those players who don't visit the FEH thread, here's the **** that happened today.
maldicion.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom