• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Any lizard or leopard gecko experts? Or experts with bugs? Me and my mother recently did a clean-up on my leopard gecko's cage when:
-I found out that there were black beetles(that, according to what I checked on search, looked like black carpet beetles) that looked like they were going into my gecko's tail.
-I smacked them off just in case they were biting her.
-There was a spot on her tail that looked like there was a wound on her tail.
-I got my mom to check on it and we found out that there were eggs in that spot on her tail.

While these beetles were around in her cage for a while, I never saw them actually doing anything to my gecko until now and I don't know if the beetles actually laid those eggs in her or if they were trying to eat them off. Cause besides the beetles, while we were cleaning her cage, we did find a big spider in her cage that had made a web around the left side of her cage.
I've been trying to look up on search for more information on if there are beetles that put eggs in geckos or whatnot with spiders since we found out about the eggs, but I haven't gotten a clear answer from search yet. I've been trying to find out soon in case these beetles could potentially be dangerous to our cats or dogs.

Anybody have some idea or suggestions to what I should try looking up or whatnot?
Were they larder beetles?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Man all Persona fans have the same basic *** taste

Be daring

Date the goth doctor
Jokes on you, I’m not playing the game...thanks YouTube (gotta resort to walkthroughs when you got school and no game money...not regretting though)
Cursed with good taste.

Have you seen Haru yet? She’s the second best girl.
You right. She definitely improved after my first impressions of her

I saw some stuff about her on accident (I think she’s a total screwup if she’s to be evil in her first appearance...I think I’ll like her

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Jokes on you, I’m not playing the game...thanks YouTube (gotta resort to walkthroughs when you got school and no game money...not regretting though)

You right. She definitely improved after my first impressions of her

I saw some stuff about her on accident (I think she’s a total screwup if she’s to be evil in her first appearance...I think I’ll like her
Well just meet her in the walk through lol

Ivander

Smash Legend
Were they larder beetles?
Looking at what they normally look like, no, as they didn't have the light brown-looking wings. They were entirely black, so if they are larder beetles, they may be black larder beetles.

That being said, thanks for the suggestion, as it did give me a link to the different skin beetles. I may be able to use that to pinpoint which kind of beetles these are.

Chrono.

Going back to KH2 is a bit hard when you try and can't use Flowmotion, Air Sliding, Shotlock, Keyblade Switching, Aerial Guarding, Reprisals and Team Finishers.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Looking at what they normally look like, no, as they didn't have the light brown-looking wings. They were entirely black, so if they are larder beetles, they may be black larder beetles.

That being said, thanks for the suggestion, as it did give me a link to the different skin beetles. I may be able to use that to pinpoint which kind of beetles these are.
I was thinking they may have been larders because they often get into pet feed if left unchecked, but what through me off was when you said they were swarming the gecko, when normally larders are pretty docile, for the most part.

Hope you can find out what they were though. They're not click beetles are they?

Ivander

Smash Legend
I was thinking they may have been larders because they often get into pet feed if left unchecked, but what through me off was when you said they were swarming the gecko, when normally larders are pretty docile, for the most part.

Hope you can find out what they were though. They're not click beetles are they?
They weren't swarming her. I should've been a bit more specific. What was happening was when I had checked on her the once, I noticed that she had this one beetle looking like it was attached to her tail. Like not on top of her tail moving around, but looking like it was actually going into her tail. I moved my finger a bit near her tail to see if I could get it off and I did, which drove my gecko into a bit of a panic, as I think she tried to bite me as I was checking on her tail.
I mentioned it to my mom when I saw it happen and for the first while, it didn't look like the bugs were after her and I couldn't see the spot on her tail at the time. After the mom left and after doing a couple jobs, I came back into my room to find another beetle in the exact same spot the other one was the first time, once again looking like it was going into her and not moving on her. Could've been the same beetle. After getting that beetle off was when I definitely noticed the spot on her tail and thought about the possibility of them getting a wound on her.
My mom then got the gecko out, checked her, saw the spot in a much better light and after looking at it, we found out there was a "wound" there and that there were eggs in it.
So yeah, they weren't swarming her in multitudes. It was just this one spot on her tail that one or two beetles went to.

And they definitely weren't click beetles. They didn't have the huge antennae that click beetles have. As I said, they look more like the skin beetles. They're very small with a full black shell and what looked like a tiny horn at the front.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh **** FUNI actually fired Vic.

Didn't think they'd go through with it.
That whole ordeal is crazy. I respect Vic for the work he did in his roles but if the allegations are really true, then it was the right call to make.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Ok, cat has finished his post-neutering treatment.
>He can now resume his life outdoors
>Cat proceeds to get his tail broken somehow

Now it is Vet time 2.

Chrono.

So Jump Force is already getting datamined.

There's some text strings that point to Kaiba having been in the game at some point, as there's removed dialogue of him and various characters talking to him. Other than that, there's nothing else that can tell us what DLC might be beyond a raid battle mode.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

There's some text strings that point to Kaiba having been in the game at some point, as there's removed dialogue of him and various characters talking to him. Other than that, there's nothing else that can tell us what DLC might be beyond a raid battle mode.
Kaiba would be the kind of character who would force you to pay money before playing as him, assuming he ends up as DLC.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’d like Maximillian Pegasus in Jump Force just to see what a realistic Toon Blue Eyes White Dragon would look like.

D

Deleted member

I really wanna know what direction they'll go with DLC. I can't think of many unrepresented Shonen Jump series so I think they'll focus on expanding the current ones.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I’d like Maximillian Pegasus in Jump Force just to see what a realistic Toon Blue Eyes White Dragon would look like.
Pegasus would have the built-in ability to give the game a better artstyle.

Potato_

Smash Lord

Makes waaaay too much sense, considering he's arguably even more popular than Yugi. People would definitely pay to screw the rules.

although if he was originally in to then be cut as dlc that's pretty ****ty.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Makes waaaay too much sense, considering he's arguably even more popular than Yugi. People would definitely pay to screw the rules.

although if he was originally in to then be cut as dlc that's pretty ****ty.
****ty business practices are also totally in-character for Kaiba.

Never forget that he bought half of a tight-knit business' shares only to pull a hostile corporate takeover and threaten to fire everyone else if he didn't gain full control. That's like, triple illegal.

Chrono.

****ty business practices are also totally in-character for Kaiba.

Never forget that he bought half of a tight-knit business' shares only to pull a hostile corporate takeover and threaten to fire everyone else if he didn't gain full control. That's like, triple illegal.
And somehow his dad was, like, even worse.
I really wanna know what direction they'll go with DLC. I can't think of many unrepresented Shonen Jump series so I think they'll focus on expanding the current ones.
Gintama is the big one missing. It's one of JUMP's best selling and longest running manga, Gintoki was also the one character everyone thought would be in since he's been in every crossover previously.

D

Deleted member

Kaiba's Ult is "Screw The Rukes, I Have Money" where he just wins the match instantly if you pay ingame microtransactions.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I still want Joseph Joestar as dlc for Jump Force. Can be young or middle aged Joseph. Doesn’t matter to me.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I still want Joseph Joestar as dlc for Jump Force. Can be young or middle aged Joseph. Doesn’t matter to me.
ew worst jojo

giorno for promotional material and at least being second worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom