• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Scarlet is Super Saiyan Sully, but without the toilet.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I literally zero idea who Scarlet was before this post.

Then I looked her up and got even more confused cause I've never seen her in fan art or anything.
The story unfortunately doesn't really treat her well, so she gets ignored quite a bit. The best you really hear about her is how she should've been able to pair up with Ryoma.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I literally zero idea who Scarlet was before this post.

Then I looked her up and got even more confused cause I've never seen her in fan art or anything.
I remembered her, due to how mistreated she is, as much as Reina. And I've seen her in some fanart. Sure, nothing compared to Miss Bonkhonagahoogs, but still something.

Potato_

Smash Lord
So Mami Koyama apparently has a voice acting role in JUMP FORCE, multiple roles in fact. She's voiced a handful of very notable Jump characters over the years.

Those characters are: Kaguya from Naruto, Ophiuchus Shaina from Saint Seiya, Big Mom from One Piece and Arale from Dr Slump.

Right off the bat, I think Kaguya is a near lock. Naruto is one of the 3 factions the Avatar character can align themselves with in the story, which means Naruto is likely having a lot of characters to match DB and OP (the other 2 factions the player can join) It's completely possible we get both Madara and Kaguya or just Kaguya or Kaguya and another misc bad guy like Orochimaru.

The other character I see happening is Arale, just because she's such an iconic and popular character and I believe she was playable in J-stars already, which JUMP FORCE Is heavily borrowing from.

Though to note is that what we've seen of the Avatar maker is that there's some items that belong to Shaina, but that doesn't necessarily mean she'll be in the game.
Kaguya is a lock as far as I'm concerned. No one was really considering her and they said they still had surprises left and more female characters. Kaguya fits both of those. Assuming Naruto will get 6 characters to match One Piece and DBZ then I can see:

-Kakashi
-Sakura
-Madara
-Kaguya

as what's left for them.

I could see Arale but they did say that they shyed away from sports manga and gag manga because they wanted actual fighters. I'd argue Arale has enough to be considered an actual fighter but she's also a gag character, and with that comes all of the absurdity that they most likely don't want in their super serious story. However, of all those characters she easily makes the most sense, unless Seiya is actually getting another fighter.

KMDP

Smash Legend
KMDP KMDP The first episode of season 3 was a snore since nothing really happened, but when episode 2 happened I became intrigued. I've been enjoying the season since then.
Yeah, Episode 39 (S3E1, "Game Start", the one with the swimming) is a recap filler episode to get casual fans up to speed, you could have freely skipped it.

You can also skip Episode 58 (S3E20 "Special Episode: Save the World With Love") if you want, that one is more entertaining, though.

The story behind that one is that there was a special "Save the World With Love" charity event going on in Japan (I can't remember whether it was nationwide or just NNS, the studio that airs MHA), and all the shows airing that day had stories tied to the event's message. Basically, it was mandated by the network, and they literally preface the episode saying that it's irrelevant to the story. :laugh:

It does have some scenes that promote the movie, which was coming out around the same time, though.

One thing about the Wild Wild Pussycats, the anime actually changed Mandalay's relationship with Kota, in the Manga, she's his Aunt, but in the Anime, she's his First Cousin once removed.

...No idea why they did that.
Wasn't the last trailer called the final trailer?

I swear if this is called the final final trailer or some bs.
I called bull the moment I saw the previous trailer being called the "Final Trailer".

Because they were obviously going to do a Launch Trailer, and might even do an Accolades Trailer later in the year.

Chrono.

Wasn't the last trailer called the final trailer?

I swear if this is called the final final trailer or some bs.
It was Final Battle, which is the title for it's opening. It was never meant to be the final trailer as there was a schedule of them released.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's actually where they confirm Star Wars for Kingdom Hearts.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It's where they confirm Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts in Smash.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Got a jam packed Anime War arena set up right now and everyone is having fun being a total weeb

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>After Reggie said unexpected choices we are expecting Smash in almost every gaming announcement/trailer

images (27).jpeg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Stop making me think about Sora in Smash you guys.

It ain't happening.

If does I'll streak naked and post it on videos as SMASH 5 LEAKS.
Yeah like we're ever getting a good Tony Hawk game again.
only if you go streaking with Alexa Bliss and Mandy Rose...and Big E

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Every time Chrono does a yolo bet, stuff actually happens.

Sora Incoming :denzel:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Stop making me think about Sora in Smash you guys.

It ain't happening.

If does I'll streak naked and post it on videos as SMASH 5 LEAKS.
Yeah like we're ever getting a good Tony Hawk game again.
Bruh.

I will do everything in my power to get Sora in Smash now.

You better keep your side of the deal.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Is anyone going to be watching the Mortal Kombat 11 livestream tomorrow? I won't be able to watch all of it since I'm travelling, but when I get to my hotel I'll be checking out all that's been revealed.
I'm going to catch the early bits of it where I hope all the juicy details get announced. Not interested in 6 hours of celebrities and filler.

Although it would be extremely hype if Scorpion/Sub-Zero got announced for Smash Bros Ultimate at the very end of the event. Unlikely to happen maybe but i'd lose my mind.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
MHA E12 of S3

*All Might dodges Bakugo's question*
Bakugo: "Ah, alright. You don't have to answer if you don't want to...oh, and...thank you."

Bakugo being...surprisingly calm? And acting polite and nice for once?
...I'm so stoked to see him develop in season 3.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Me: Okay! I feel like drawing something! *grabs laptray, paper and pencil*
Five minutes later.
Me: Zzzzzzz...

Yes, I zoned out and fell asleep while intending to draw.
Just finished S3E11 of MHA....

"Wow"- Owen Wilson, me
MHA E12 of S3

*All Might dodges Bakugo's question*
Bakugo: "Ah, alright. You don't have to answer if you don't want to...oh, and...thank you."

Bakugo being...surprisingly calm? And acting polite and nice for once?
...I'm so stoked to see him develop in season 3.
Man, you're just flying through these episodes. :laugh:

You must be pretty hyped.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Guys its over.

Rebecca Sugar shut down the best steven universe theory.

She came out and said that sans from undertale is not Steven.

Damn was really hoping for that one to be real

yes she actually said this when they jokingly asked her in an interview about theories for the show lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom