• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So unless they surprise us with a mini or announcement tomorrow, then another week down without a direct. If we get one next week imo going all in that brave is Sora as a direct the same week as kh3 sounds pretty supicous to me.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm still very doubtful about Sora in Smash.

If signs show it was a pain to get Final Fantasy in the game, I can't imagine negotiating with Disney going smoothly.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm still very doubtful about Sora in Smash.

If signs show it was a pain to get Final Fantasy in the game, I can't imagine negotiating with Disney going smoothly.
To be fair it wasn’t really a problem.

It’s a money thing. Square doesn’t own the music for it, and they have full character rights iirc.

However nouma and Disney both are pretty up for Sora in smash so I could see them pulling strings. Especially because square could convince Disney how much more money it would make for 3 and from him being dlc.

If sega can get wreck it Ralph a character whose image wasn’t established yet and would be protected by Disney, I can’t see them shutting Sora down. It’s too smart of a cash grab.

Of course maybe we don’t get music but who’s knows hikari might be down for it. I think getting he character and stage would be easy but music and other respresentation might be tough depending on the rights and how much everyone coorperates

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Current plan...not gonna assume any SE character joins until it’s officially confirmed sometime down the road

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I love Markiplier. You all may have known this already, but after a long day at work, watching Markiplier is so relaxing.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
To be fair it wasn’t really a problem.

It’s a money thing. Square doesn’t own the music for it, and they have full character rights iirc.

However nouma and Disney both are pretty up for Sora in smash so I could see them pulling strings. Especially because square could convince Disney how much more money it would make for 3 and from him being dlc.

If sega can get wreck it Ralph a character whose image wasn’t established yet and would be protected by Disney, I can’t see them shutting Sora down. It’s too smart of a cash grab.

Of course maybe we don’t get music but who’s knows hikari might be down for it. I think getting he character and stage would be easy but music and other respresentation might be tough depending on the rights and how much everyone coorperates
I'm still keeping my expectations super low.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I love Markiplier. You all may have known this already, but after a long day at work, watching Markiplier is so relaxing.
I haven't watched Markiplier in a whi-
I haven’t watched a Markiplier video in like at least a month.
Heh.

I haven't watched any of his videos since the last FNAF game (no, I didn't start watching Mark because of FNAF; I started watching him because of SCP Foundation Containment Breach).

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I have begun watching MHA season 3. After finishing this season, I'll be all caught up. Planning on finishing season 3 by the weekend.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I haven't watched most of my favorite YouTubers in awhile. I basically either look up remixes or tutorials for things.
I'm in a similar position. I've been meaning to catch up with TFS at the Table since... *looks it up* jesus... "Chapter 3 Episode 8: On the Rite Foot" (they're in Chapter 4 now).
I have begun watching MHA season 3. After finishing this season, I'll be all caught up. Planning on finishing season 3 by the weekend.
*insert Deku headbang gif here*
You're in for a ride.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I started Xenoblade 2.

Seeing Rex mime eat a crab claw already put this into the top ten games ever.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
"hey, alek? mr. poster? you ok? your eyes are really wide and you're not saying anything."

me:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Late news but did you guys know that in the anime Brock and Olivia are...

Actually a thing?

Chrono.

So Mami Koyama apparently has a voice acting role in JUMP FORCE, multiple roles in fact. She's voiced a handful of very notable Jump characters over the years.

Those characters are: Kaguya from Naruto, Ophiuchus Shaina from Saint Seiya, Big Mom from One Piece and Arale from Dr Slump.

Right off the bat, I think Kaguya is a near lock. Naruto is one of the 3 factions the Avatar character can align themselves with in the story, which means Naruto is likely having a lot of characters to match DB and OP (the other 2 factions the player can join) It's completely possible we get both Madara and Kaguya or just Kaguya or Kaguya and another misc bad guy like Orochimaru.

The other character I see happening is Arale, just because she's such an iconic and popular character and I believe she was playable in J-stars already, which JUMP FORCE Is heavily borrowing from.

Though to note is that what we've seen of the Avatar maker is that there's some items that belong to Shaina, but that doesn't necessarily mean she'll be in the game.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
BTW I'm also going through Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright recently.

People talked commented on my matches last time so I might as well post them now.

Corrin X Scarlet
Rinkah X Kaze
Felicia X Silas
Jacob x Azura
Mozu x Saizo
Hana x Subaki
Setsuna X Ryoma
Orochi X Takumi
Azama X Hinoka
Kaden X Sakura
Kagero x Hayato
Oboro x Hinata

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
KMDP KMDP The first episode of season 3 was a snore since nothing really happened, but when episode 2 happened I became intrigued. I've been enjoying the season since then.

Chrono.

BTW I'm also going through Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright recently.

People talked commented on my matches last time so I might as well post them now.

Corrin X Scarlet
Rinkah X Kaze
Felicia X Silas
Jacob x Azura
Mozu x Saizo
Hana x Subaki
Setsuna X Ryoma
Orochi X Takumi
Azama X Hinoka
Kaden X Sakura
Kagero x Hayato
Oboro x Hinata
I literally zero idea who Scarlet was before this post.

Then I looked her up and got even more confused cause I've never seen her in fan art or anything.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I haven't watched any of his videos since the last FNAF game (no, I didn't start watching Mark because of FNAF; I started watching him because of SCP Foundation Containment Breach).
Ah good sir, I see you are a man of culture.

I too got into him through his SCP videos and still enjoy his SCP videos. That said, lately I noticed in some of his bigger horror playthroughs that aren't FNAF, like Lethe or Evil Within 2, that he's been doing less screaming and more talking about the game, especially once he's more into the game. It's quite nice.

Last edited:

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Is anyone going to be watching the Mortal Kombat 11 livestream tomorrow? I won't be able to watch all of it since I'm travelling, but when I get to my hotel I'll be checking out all that's been revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom