• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I wouldnt count openings because I think that just for artistic direction to show they are together
I mean like them both EXISTING together, not as an image of the other person but like legit able to shake hands kinda exsist

because in the KH3 final battle trailer,i think I saw Roxes getting snatched up along with everyone else and it didnt look like Ventus
Yes. Both Sora and Roxas physically exist at the same time.

By "Opening of KH2" I meant the Roxas in Twilight Town section of the game, the prologue.

At the end of Chain of Memories, Sora enters that weird bulb thing to have his memories restored after Naminé messed around with them; at the same time that Sora is in Castle Oblivion, Roxas is doing missions for Organisation XIII.

To wind the clock back a bit, when Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade of Heart, Roxas spawned in Twilight Town (specifically the courtyard outside the mansion) and was found by Xemnas and given his Organisation XIII name.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yes. Both Sora and Roxas physically exist at the same time.

By "Opening of KH2" I meant the Roxas in Twilight Town section of the game, the prologue.

At the end of Chain of Memories, Sora enters that weird bulb thing to have his memories restored after Naminé messed around with them; at the same time that Sora is in Castle Oblivion, Roxas is doing missions for Organisation XIII.

To wind the clock back a bit, when Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade of Heart, Roxas spawned in Twilight Town (specifically the courtyard outside the mansion) and was found by Xemnas and given his Organisation XIII name.
ah you right, I actually forgot Sora was sleepin when Roxas was around

Ok then yeah, it makes senss now. but that brings up this question, because Sora is awake, does that mean Roxas will be asleep for the entirety of KH3?

KMDP

Smash Legend
ah you right, I actually forgot Sora was sleepin when Roxas was around

Ok then yeah, it makes senss now. but that brings up this question, because Sora is awake, does that mean Roxas will be asleep for the entirety of KH3?
I don't think that's a requirement of the existence of a Nobody. Sora was put into that coma for reasons completely unrelated to Roxas.

It's more like a Piccolo/Kami arrangement. They are linked, but exist as separate entities; fortunately for them, Death doesn't seem to exist in the Kingdom Hearts world, so we'll probably never know what would happen if one legitimately died.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I don't think that's a requirement of the existence of a Nobody. Sora was put into that coma for reasons completely unrelated to Roxas.

It's more like a Piccolo/Kami arrangement. They are linked, but exist as separate entities; fortunately for them, Death doesn't seem to exist in the Kingdom Hearts world, so we'll probably never know what would happen if one legitimately died.
So that could also mean Ventus could rise up as well and interact with them also but what about Vanitas? Would he show up too despite fading away? I know Ventus faded away but Mickey saved him and Aqua. So could the same happen for Vanitas?

If Vanitas shows up too then we will have 5 Soras in one place, Sora, Ventus, Vanitas, Roxas and ****ing Xion if she is in the game too

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
So that could also mean Ventus cold rise up as well and interact with them also but what about Vanitas? Would he show up too despite fading away? I know Ventus faded away but Mickey saved him and Aqua. So could the same happen for Vanitas?

If Vanitas shows up too then we will have 5 Soras in one place, Sora, Ventus, Vanitas, Roxas and ****ing Xion if she is in the game too
Yes, if Sora gets what he wants, all of them could exist at the same time.

I have no doubts that Xion will be in the game, if not resurrected wholesale. In Re:Coded, Xion is shown with all the other characters who need saving (Roxas, Axel, Terra, Ventus and Aqua).

Obviously, Lea is already "safe", so... we're 18% of the way there. *awkward thumbs up*

Actually, considering clones can be made (i.e. Riku Replica and Xion), the process of saving Roxas and Xion (and Vanitas) might be easier than Xemnas and Ansem SOD are letting on (in that trailer scene they keep showing). Even (Vexen) clearly knows how to make them, so Sora should ask him for help.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Yes, if Sora gets what he wants, all of them could exist at the same time.

I have no doubts that Xion will be in the game, if not resurrected wholesale. In Re:Coded, Xion is shown with all the other characters who need saving (Roxas, Axel, Terra, Ventus and Aqua).

Obviously, Lea is already "safe", so... we're 18% of the way there. *awkward thumbs up*

Actually, considering clones can be made (i.e. Riku Replica and Xion), the process of saving Roxas and Xion (and Vanitas) might be easier than Xemnas and Ansem SOD are letting on (in that trailer scene they keep showing). Even (Vexen) clearly knows how to make them, so Sora should ask him for help.
Lawd, I hope they do save Ventus. The poor boy needs a good day

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Kale and Caulifla (Kefla) are yuri bait and those two need to stop it

KMDP

Smash Legend
Lawd, I hope they do save Ventus. The poor boy needs a good day
Well, Ventus is actually the easy one.

All Sora needs to do is give Ventus back his soul.

Of course, before they can find Ventus, they need to get Aqua out of the World of Darkness.
How is everyone doing?
Me? I'm tired, I'll be going to bed soon.
----------------------------------------------
On a different topic, I was rewatching Dragon Ball Z's Super Saiyan Transformation scene in both the original Japanese and the original Funimation dub.

In the Original Version, after Frieza explodes Krillin, he says something along the lines of "Now, what will I do with the Boy (Gohan)?"; and then Goku is shown starting to transform.
In the Funimation Dub, after Frieza explodes Krillin, he says "Pop goes the Weasel~" instead.

In the original version, it's implied that threatening Gohan is what tips Goku over the edge. The dub turns it into Frieza mocking Krillin's death.

This isn't me necessarily complaining about Dubtext, but I did idly wonder if that change was a contributing factor to the "Goku is a bad father" meme.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I love Kingdom Hearts but I've gotta admit that I never even finished the first one.

I can't for the life of me remember why I took a long break from it after last playing.

Chrono.

I love Kingdom Hearts but I've gotta admit that I never even finished the first one.

I can't for the life of me remember why I took a long break from it after last playing.
I played it for the first time back when HD Remix came out and I stopped playing at the Chernabog boss fight but i cant remember exactly why.

I mean, considering how easy he actually is I don't think it was him being too hard and me rage quitting. I think it was probably just laziness and the fact that I may have been busy lol.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Drink water.

Not Alcohol.

Alcohol will make the problem worse, because it dehydrates you (that's most of what a hangover is).
The thing is that I rarely ever drink alcohol lol. The last time I ever had a drink was this past Thanksgiving but I’ll keep the water tip in mind next time I get a headache.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
The thing is that I rarely ever drink alcohol lol. The last time I ever had a drink was this past Thanksgiving but I’ll keep the water tip in mind next time I get a headache.
I'm actually a teetotaler, mostly because I don't like the taste of alcohol (there's also the "I don't drink on principal thing", I guess).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I played it for the first time back when HD Remix came out and I stopped playing at the Chernabog boss fight but i cant remember exactly why.

I mean, considering how easy he actually is I don't think it was him being too hard and me rage quitting. I think it was probably just laziness and the fact that I may have been busy lol.
Seems most people tend to drop games because of one of those two factors.

Now that I think about it, I think where I last left off was the Ursula battle. A few attempts at it (two or three, tbh) and I got frustrated and stopped.

I figured out what I was really supposed to do afterwards, but didn't pick the game up again when it was still fresh on my mind. So I guess it was a combination of frustration and laziness for me lol

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Here fellow MHA fans, have a random picture of Tsuyu smiling at a frog:
EDIT: FRICK THE IMAGE IS BROKEN

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Question for those who have played it already: how's A Hat in Time on the PC?

I'm positive that I want to get the game but I'm unsure if I should get it for Steam or on a console (in the latter case I'd either wait to get it on a Ps4 that I currently don't have, or wait for the Switch port to release).

Chrono.

Seems most people tend to drop games because of one of those two factors.

Now that I think about it, I think where I last left off was the Ursula battle. A few attempts at it (two or three, tbh) and I got frustrated and stopped.

I figured out what I was really supposed to do afterwards, but didn't pick the game up again when it was still fresh on my mind. So I guess it was a combination of frustration and laziness for me lol
I remember Ursula giving me a load of trouble in my first go. In my recent playthrough I just left Atlantica to do at the last possible moment, so I guess I just overpowered her (that and I chose the Rod this time at the beginning so my magic was way more powerful and I learned she's suspectible to Stop magic of all things.)

KMDP

Smash Legend
Here fellow MHA fans, have a random picture of Tsuyu smiling at a frog:
EDIT: FRICK THE IMAGE IS BROKEN
Cute!

Speaking of MHA, that reminds me.

When I last talked to my sister (she no longer lives where I live, so I can only speak to her on the phone), I recommended that she read/watch My Hero Academia.

She told me she had read enough to catch up to wherever it was at the time when she stopped, but said she could barely remember any of it.

From what she told me, All Might, Iida, Ochako and Tsuyu were the characters that left the strongest impression on her (though she couldn't remember any of their names except "All Might" :laugh:)

When she left off, she told me about the last thing she remembers about the series:
She said "There was a guy who lost his powers to a little girl".

If she's talking about what I think she's talking about, then that's a hilarious misremembering of the events. It's also possible she's thinking of another event and got it backwards, or she's conflating that second event with something that happens later.
Well, at least she gave the series a go.

Which is more than I can say for the time I tried to get her to try One Piece (back when it was less than half the length it is now).

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Cute!

Speaking of MHA, that reminds me.

When I last talked to my sister (she no longer lives where I live, so I can only speak to her on the phone), I recommended that she read/watch My Hero Academia.

She told me she had read enough to catch up to wherever it was at the time when she stopped, but said she could barely remember any of it.

From what she told me, All Might, Iida, Ochako and Tsuyu were the characters that left the strongest impression on her (though she couldn't remember any of their names except "All Might" :laugh:)

When she left off, she told me about the last thing she remembers about the series:
She said "There was a guy who lost his powers to a little girl".

If she's talking about what I think she's talking about, then that's a hilarious misremembering of the events. It's also possible she's thinking of another event and got it backwards, or she's conflating that second event with something that happens later.
Well, at least she gave the series a go.

Which is more than I can say for the time I tried to get her to try One Piece (back when it was less than half the length it is now).
Wait so the image is appearing for you? Good. It appeared broken to me.

That's pretty funny haha. Although, all of those characters are good. But out of the four I like Iida and Tsuyu the most. I like them the more I watch them on my screen. Nobody's been able to top Bakugo yet though.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Family Guy’s recent episode about Trump was actually great...the ****

Ivander

Smash Legend
why is no one talking about this Ex blizzard employee that claims he was a victim of racial abuse and discrimination ?

its weird how literaly no news place is talking about it
And im sure I know why
I could've swore somebody posted something about that here.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Don't you just love when you are playing so good on an Arena that the owner decides to kick you off so you stop winning? I can still see your arena you idiot, it's still open... Sigh. I wish the message were more clear, there is no "communication error", I want to know when I've been kicked of an arena and when it's an actual error.

Still, the arena meta is pretty fun, I always end up fighting the same 30 players or so, it's like playing locals because it's the same people lol .

KMDP

Smash Legend
Wait so the image is appearing for you? Good. It appeared broken to me.

That's pretty funny haha. Although, all of those characters are good. But out of the four I like Iida and Tsuyu the most. I like them the more I watch them on my screen. Nobody's been able to top Bakugo yet though.
It appears for me when I quote the post.

My usual method for dealing with that is to make sure that the URL has "http://" and not "https://" (which usually fixes the issue), but that didn't work, and judging by a few posts in the General thread, Image posts are just not working right now in general.

Right now one of my favourite characters in MHA is Yaoyorozu, the Exam arc really warmed me to her (I empathised with her lack of confidence in that arc, though I liked her before then).
This is actually what I was referring to when I mentioned Mineta's actions in the Sports Festival having an effect on someone, by causing Momo to place low in the Race, he ended up causing her to doubt herself, which resulted in her losing (in seconds) in the Tournament to Tokoyami, which knocked her confidence even further, this lead to her having almost zero confidence in herself by the time of the Exams.
I couldn't really tell you who my actual favourite MHA character is, I'm not usually the kind of guy who can pick a singular favourite. For me it would just be a laundry list of the hero characters who have received the most development.

Not to mention that two of them haven't even been introduced to you yet. :laugh:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Don't you just love when you are playing so good on an Arena that the owner decides to kick you off so you stop winning? I can still see your arena you idiot, it's still open... Sigh. I wish the message were more clear, there is no "communication error", I want to know when I've been kicked of an arena and when it's an actual error.
I agree

This happened way too many times to me

It's sad really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom