• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Felt obligated to post this.

The boy has moveset potential, but too bad he'll most likely remain just another obscure Sega character.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Amingo will always be my meme pick for Smash now that I actually remember his name.

Eat your heart out Ludicolo, he came out first.

Untitled.png

KMDP

Smash Legend
Kill Him

Shadow is edgy, so he gets a pass
A lot of Sentai and Tokusatsu heroes "dab" as well (though, it's not really a dab, it uses the same arm pose but not the head tilt)

Gotenks and the Great Saiyaman reference these heroes, so they do the pose as well.

And... well...

I just found this.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
A lot of Sentai and Tokusatsu heroes "dab" as well (though, it's not really a dab, it uses the same arm pose but not the head tilt)

Gotenks and the Great Saiyaman reference these heroes, so they do the pose as well.

And... well...

I just found this.
Sanji's real reason for not attacking with his hands and arms is to save them for dabbing.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

And... well...

I just found this.
And they all look great doing the pose...except for the Great Saiyaman...he looks MOTHER ****ING HYPE AS ****!!!!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I just finished watching someone play Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and this Sudden Rush of understanding of the Kingdom Hearts story up till now hit me so hard

I'm Legit exhausted because of the amount of knowledge that just hit me

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
And they all look great doing the pose...except for the Great Saiyaman...he looks MOTHER ****ING HYPE AS ****!!!!
You know, I just realized.

Considering the Cityscape, that screenshot must be from Movie 13.

...Why is Gohan wearing the Bandana? He only wore the Bandana in the Tournament because armour wasn't allowed (this is why Vegeta wasn't wearing the white "jacket" on his normal outfit during the Buu Saga as well).
So I just finished watching someone play Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and this Sudden Rush of understanding of the Kingdom Hearts story up till now hit me so hard

I'm Legit exhausted because of the amount of knowledge that just hit me
Kingdom Hearts: the only series where more than half of the franchise is made up of supplementary material, which is required reading to understand the plot.

Even Star Wars (before the Disney buy-out) didn't have that problem. :laugh:

Who were you watching, out of interest.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You know, I just realized.

Considering the Cityscape, that screenshot must be from Movie 13.

...Why is Gohan wearing the Bandana? He only wore the Bandana in the Tournament because armour wasn't allowed (this is why Vegeta wasn't wearing the white "jacket" on his normal outfit during the Buu Saga as well).

Kingdom Hearts: the only series where more than half of the franchise is made up of supplementary material, which is required reading to understand the plot.

Because the Durag + Shades combo looks great on Gohan's fit. Black + White + Green is clean.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

And... well...

I just found this.
Didn't the Ginyu Force do that too?

Recoome in particular?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Lmao one of Nero's taunts in DMCV has him walk forward while saying "Guess who's getting their ass kicked?"

And... well...

I just found this.
Y'ALL MOTHER****ERS NEED TO APPRECIATE KARATE BUGMEN
Kamen_Rider_Ichigo.jpg

ICHIGO/#1 WAS THE ORIGINAL. OFTEN IMITATED, NEVER REPLICATED

KMDP

Smash Legend
Didn't the Ginyu Force do that too?

Recoome in particular?

...Sort of?
They did, but Ginyu Force are a Toku parody in the first place anyway.
I just noticed something, their name in Japanese is "Ginyu Tokusentai", translated as "Ginyu Special Squadron" (I knew all this already).

Toku = Tokusatsu (Tokusatsu means "Special Effects")
Sentai = Super Sentai

Yyyyup.
Can we just all agree that dabbing was with us all along?

****ing Egyptians probably dabbed, alright?
I Dab, You Dab, he/she/we Dab.

It's basic Dabology.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>calling it dabbing
>their head doesnt even face and sink into their elbow

1538973572063.gif

KMDP

Smash Legend
How do you even get your pinky to do that.

That is not a normal pinky.
Since you bringing it up made me look closer at the picture (and try replicating the pose with my own hand), I just noticed Kaiba's pinky has got one less joint than it should have.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
also giraffes are now on the red list

not in the sense of like "omg only like 500 giraffes exist", they just moved on the first stage on the 'vulnerable' list because of declining population

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Joey's chin face vs Yami Marik's veiny face was the true rivalry of the first series,

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Inwas watching a streamer called DansGaming. Hes been playing all the KH games leading up to 3 and he just finished Birth By Sleep today and we all got hit with how BBS connects to Chain of memories and the history of Roxes and Sora and ventus and how Sora can duel weild keyblades and how they connect and unf it was so good

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Inwas watching a streamer called DansGaming. Hes been playing all the KH games leading up to 3 and he just finished Birth By Sleep today and we all got hit with how BBS connects to Chain of memories and the history of Roxes and Sora and ventus and how they connect and unf it was so good
I experienced Kingdom Hearts via NicoB, and then again through TFSGaming.

It made for an interesting experience, watching someone play it blind and then watch a group of people who had already played the series play it as a refresher.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I experienced Kingdom Hearts via NicoB, and then again through TFSGaming.

It made for an interesting experience, watching someone play it blind and then watch a group of people who had already played the series play it as a refresher.
Kingdom Hearts, man, that game give you so. many. emotions.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Depression is kicking my ass, guys. Like, really bad.

D

Deleted member

...I mean I guess.

To give actual context to what praline praline said, one of the Magic Elements in Persona 5 is Nuclear.

Gun is also a Magic Element.
I don't even need to make a joke about this, it wrties itself. "Gun". That's a magic element, is it really one, Persona?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I don't even need to make a joke about this, it wrties itself. "Gun". That's a magic element, is it really one, Persona?
Well, technically everything's a magic element of some sort.
You can either shoot your desert eagle at a monster and do "gun" elemental damage or summon a bird to shoot magical needles and do "gun" damage.

Chrono.

This one actually makes sense in context.

In the metaverse any gun can fire like a real world gun could. And I mean ANY gun. Like, you can go in there with a Nerf gun and tear ass like you're Doomguy.

It's basically magic when you get down to it. Though you do get to buy, like, actual real guns in the game to use as weapons lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom