• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmberDecember

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7712-8468-8786
For me personally, Yoshi's Island, Star Fox 2, and Breath of Fire 2 are games I've been wanting to play so that's good for me. I also love Super Metroid and Demon's Crest, so I wouldn't mind replaying those two again.
Seconded on Star Fox 2. It's rubbed me the wrong way ever since it was released as an SNES Classic "exclusive".

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Seconded on Star Fox 2. It's rubbed me the wrong way ever since it was released as an SNES Classic "exclusive".
At the very least we now have a physical version of the game. Digital storefronts are great for saving shelf space but are awful for preservation.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I think there's a lot of potential in Modding Ultimate but emulating Melee seems like a dead end.

Making playable characters out of Assist Trophies and bosses would be a better direction.

D

Deleted member

Huh, well this was surprising, i'm expecting an announcement in the next direct.
It's nice to have these games on Switch, but I find it somewhat disappointing that we don't have a single DKC game (after we only had the first one on the mini), or Earthbound.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I hope Square brings some of their RPGs to the service. The amount of gametime you can get out of those may make the service worthwhile

Side note: Remember when the Wii versions came with the instruction manuals so you knew what you were doing in the NES games? Why did they drop that feature?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hmm, I put Super Lucky's Tales into my Xbox One and it's not saying in my PC's Microsoft Store that I own a PC copy (Microsoft has a service that if you own select games on Xbox One you automatically own a PC copy and vice-versa and share save data & DLC)

Maybe it needs to finish installing to do so.

EDIT: Found out the feature isn't available with physical Xbox discs :glare:

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
So... I'm bored, and exploring the Dragon Ball Wiki to pass the time.

I just realized something regarding the new Broly.

Broly got a new form unique to himself (...again) in the Wrathful form (the middle one), the Wrathful form is essentially just the Super Saiyan transformation with Black Hair and a coloured aura (Green in Broly's case), it also has Yellow Eyes, but let's ignore that for now.

There's a similar form elsewhere in Dragon Ball lore

This is something Goku did in the Otherworld Tournament Filler Arc; in Goku's case it's since been called "Super Saiyan Power!"

Of course, this is more than likely a coincidence.

Fun fact, "Super Saiyan Power!" is actually a result of a production accident.
In the world of Persona 5 i just turned 27 5 days ago.
Praline, are you trying to justify dating Takemi? :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Broly got a new form unique to himself (...again) in the Wrathful form (the middle one), the Wrathful form is essentially just the Super Saiyan transformation with Black Hair and a coloured aura (Green in Broly's case), it also has Yellow Eyes, but let's ignore that for now.

This is something Goku did in the Otherworld Tournament Filler Arc; in Goku's case it's since been called "Super Saiyan Power!"

Or Kawakami.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just met this guy Goro Akechi. He mentioned about cake which only Morgana said. So he’s a persona user. The kids never even noticed.

...he’s probably the black mask guy that Madarame talked about.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

That’s some super good info

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just rewatched Psycho, Halloween (the original one), and Alien today, as part of a scratch-off poster/movie checklist that I got for Christmas. (even if I've seen some of the movies before, it's a good excuse to rewatch them)

I don't know if it's a weird reaction to have, but for Alien, I think the facehuggers grossed me out more than the full-grown Xenomorph. The movie wasn't as gory as I remember it being, but all three movies did a great job at instilling paranoia when watching them, with Michael Myers and the Xenomorph in particular pretty much blending in with their surroundings. On your first watch of the movie, you get the feeling that they could show up pretty much anywhere, either in the background, hidden by shadows, or blending in with the machinery, and you'd have no idea.

Still, the killer in Psycho is scary in their own right, seeing as they're someone who looks completely normal and unassuming.

Think I'll watch the Lion King or Rocky next, as far as movies on that poster go - something a little more upbeat.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Its a decent list, no doubt but I have no idea why any of the DKC games are not included. I mean, they were in the Virtual Console for years so what gives?
It could be negotiation issues. It took a while for them to get back on the Wii U's VC despite being on the Wii's, so there could be a similar case where they have to work something out before they're on the Switch.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I just met this guy Goro Akechi. He mentioned about cake which only Morgana said. So he’s a persona user. The kids never even noticed.

...he’s probably the black mask guy that Madarame talked about.
Delicious Pancakes.
That’s some super good info
According to Paragus, the Wrathful form is Broly accessing the power of the Great Ape without actually transforming.

Considering the fact that it has Black Hair and Yellow Eyes, it's probably a reference to...

I'm wondering if Super Saiyan 4 will actually eventually make it's way into Dragon Ball Super, somehow.

Considering the "Let's bring in all this old non-canon stuff into the primary canon!" kick they've been on, I imagine bringing in Super Saiyan 4 will be the endgame of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom