• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Made a complete anime Smash Bros. roster today.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Let me know your thoughts. This is an idea that has been on my mind for the past two days. (I used tweets this time to avoid today's image upload issue.)
I know exactly half of these characters. Why exactly is Lala there?

EDIT: You also need Anpanman. As a franchise, Anpanman sells ridiculously well. Plus, it was the inspiration for One-Punch Man.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
As a Bethesda fan, this hurts so much.
Really not sure what happened with 76. That gane was a mess from the planning document and somehow our still released. Now it is worse than its ever been. Bethesda has to make up for this real soon.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yamcha is still powerful. Being weaker than Kuririn shouldn’t be a knock against him since he is the strongest Earthling (that’s how it’s worded at least, I guess Toriyama doesn’t count Cyborgs and hybrids) as stated in multiple sources such as the manga, the BoG, RoF and Super official websites, the Tournament of Power synopsis as well as some interviews. The latest “strongest Earthling/human” statement comes from Fighterz.

The pecking order is:
Chiaotzu > Yamcha > Tien > Krillin > Android #18 > Android #17 > Piccolo > Majin Buu > Gohan > Vegeta > Goku

Not sure where Videl goes; since Chiaotzu retired from fighting long before she showed up (and wasn't that strong to begin with), she may or may not be stronger than him.

Either way, Mr. Satan is the weakest.

Chrono.

The pecking order is:
Chiaotzu > Yamcha > Tien > Krillin > Android #18 > Android #17 > Piccolo > Majin Buu > Gohan > Vegeta > Goku

Not sure where Videl goes; since Chiaotzu retired from fighting long before she showed up (and wasn't that strong to begin with), she may or may not be stronger than him.

You forgot Roshi, who arguably can be above or just right below Krillin.

I'd say if we take the DBS manga into account and his feat against Jiren then you could make a solid case for Roshi still being the strongest human. But he doesn't see much action regardless so it's moot.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I don't know how goddamn Tien is weaker than Krillin when Krillin became a police officer where Tien has literally TRAINED. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. OF. HIS. LIFE.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I don't know how goddamn Tien is weaker than Krillin when Krillin became a police officer where Tien has literally TRAINED. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. OF. HIS. LIFE.
Krillin had his Potential unlocked by Guru, Tien did not.

Either way, so Toriyama says, so it shall go.
(I agree that it's kinda bull)

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Random depression thoughts:

I always have people tell me "oh, everyone likes you" but I've been thinking more and more like, what's the point of having people like you if nobody loves you?

Going through a rough patch with my depression here lately and not much has been going my way. So, I'm going to use this place to vent a little. Feel free to ignore.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

I always have people tell me "oh, everyone likes you" but I've been thinking more and more like, what's the point of having people like you if nobody loves you?

Going through a rough patch with my depression here lately and not much has been going my way. So, I'm going to use this place to vent a little. Feel free to ignore.
Is being loved a necessity?

MainJPW

M.T.A
The pecking order is:

Chaozu and Yajirobe are far stronger than Videl. They both trained with and surpassed Kami and Chaozu went on to train with Kaio for a year in 10 times Earths gravity and trained for 3 years for the androids. He never really retired, Tenshinhan just never let’s him join, but he does still train.

Potential Unlock. Kuririn’s power was literally growing all throughout the Namek arc according to Vegeta. That and he has much stronger training partners.

Krillin had his Potential unlocked by Guru, Tien did not.

Either way, so Toriyama says, so it shall go.
(I agree that it's kinda bull)
He was also already catching up by the 23rd Budokai and Saiyan arcs. The gap between them during the Saiyan battle was pretty small.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Allow me to get serious for a moment.

What's the rush? Do you need a girlfriend right now? Why?

Give it time, you're only 20. That girl you like might have felt intimidated by the sudden confession; maybe she doesn't like you that way, maybe she does but is nervous; don't be so quick to jump to the worst case scenario.

Rome wasn't built in a day, give the girl space for a while. If things are still awkward with her after, say, a week to a month, then try to talk it out with her.

Regardless, don't take your friends for granted.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Allow me to get serious for a moment.

What's the rush? Do you need a girlfriend right now? Why?

Give it time, you're only 20. That girl you like might have felt intimidated by the sudden confession; maybe she doesn't like you that way, maybe she does but is nervous; don't be so quick to jump to the worst case scenario.

Rome wasn't built in a day, give the girl space for a while. If things are still awkward with her after, say, a week to a month, then try to talk it out with her.

Regardless, don't take your friends for granted.
well this doesn’t mean he actually asked someone out but your advice isn’t too bad.

Regardless NSG, I get where your coming from. I’m 21 and haven’t been in any relationship even though I would have liked too. No one has ever taken a romantic interest in me really from what I can tell.

Don’t let that discourage you though. I think there’s someone out there for everyone. You’ll always meet people that will come to like you and that’s great. But romance is a much more complex thing.

It happens over time. I’m sure that someday you’ll be able to meet someone the same way I hope to. But the thing is we can’t control that. These types of things really come down to a matter of fate imo. If a relationship is meant to be it will be.

It might not even happen when your looking so don’t get upset if it doesn’t then. You just have to hold your head hogh and live your life, I think then one day your find what your searching for.

Advice that id honestly give everyone here. Keep on trucking you never know what’s in store for you so get out there and live your life. The pieces will align eventually.

Chrono.

On paper Tien should be stronger, its just that his win-loss record is terrible.

That and he's underutilized as hell, so we never get a chance to see what he really can do and when IS used it's just to play jobber and he's not even their first choice for THAT.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I feel like I know things from before my time for having played some probable I guess remake Carmen Sandiego game and checked out a few Carmen Sandiego library books as a kid.

I saw her trending on Twitter and looked to see what on earth was going on and honestly IDK what to think. At least with the volume off it seems like the same general elevator pitch as the She-Ra cartoon. . .?? Doesn't seem like it jives with what little I know of Carmen Sandiego lore, not that there was any consistent lore between continuities in the first place but it is a little weird seeing it seemingly break the two cardinal rules about how she works I.E. woman of mystery with V.I.L.E. actively at her disposal.

*cough* I guess she stole them because cardinal can mean red and she wanted the pun.
I did more studying for Carmen than I did for She-Ra or Voltron by watching only one episode 9f her 90s show...I’m ready for the Netflix reboot
I’ve only looked at an episode of the 90s show (which is more research I’ve done for an old show than I did for She-Ra and Voltron)
I can't find her, yo.
Look harder

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I appreciate you guys trying to make me feel better, I really do. The thing is. This isn't just a spur of the moment type deal. It's been a constant stream of bad luck for well over a year now. Like, I've had a good year. But that doesn't mean that my depression isn't there.

I'm sure I'll be fine in the long run but recently I start feeling like getting kicked in the face whole I'm already down is getting more and more frequent.

Edit: To make myself more clear and more concise. It's not that I'm always going through ****. A lot of the times I'm doing pretty great. But when something bad does happen more and more happens directly after to the point of me imploding before it eventually gets easier. I just need to vent is all. I'll be ok.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
well this doesn’t mean he actually asked someone out but your advice isn’t too bad.
He actually did, go back a few pages and you'll find it.

She had a... not good reaction, by all accounts.
I appreciate you guys trying to make me feel better, I really do. The thing is. This isn't just a spur of the moment type deal. It's been a constant stream of bad luck for well over a year now. Like, I've had a good year. But that doesn't mean that my depression isn't there.

I'm sure I'll be fine in the long run but recently I start feeling like getting kicked in the face whole I'm already down is getting more and more frequent.
Hope things work out for you. :)

KMDP

Smash Legend
I finally got Top 100 most likes on this site!!!

Congrats, Zinith!
---------------
Briefly getting back to the Dragon Ball discussion we were having a few hours ago before I go; I just realised something...

Goku only really started doing his "I don't want to kill you, leave this planet." shtick after he came back from King Kai's Planet, after he died (technically, he also spared Piccolo, but that was a case of "I want to fight him again.").

I think dying and seeing what the afterlife is like had a bigger effect on Goku than people realise.

Anyway, I'm off for the day.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
you gotta be in shape to keep up with android waifus

D

Deleted member

This year is being better than 2018 for me already.
2020 will probably be that "great" year for me, most likely thanks to unrevealed software releasing in that year (my guess, but I bet it'll end up being the case). I'm not expecting anything much here.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
God help me I'm playing FF14.

Who installed this ****.

Wait it was me.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Made a complete anime Smash Bros. roster today.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Let me know your thoughts. This is an idea that has been on my mind for the past two days. (I used tweets this time to avoid today's image upload issue.)
Are you ****ing kidding me you have the EVA but no Gundam or even a single Go Nagai character, Devilman, Cutie Honey and MA-****ING-ZINGER aren't even here?

D

Deleted member

The problem with a "anime" roster is that it's pretty much impossible to represent one entire type of media with even a fan dream roster of 100 characters. There needs to be a "theme" to these kinds of crossovers even if said theme is just "what's easy for us to license out".
Also, any type of those rosters that doesn't have, like, at least 5 Studioo Ghibli characters is dead to me
wait that's it a studio ghibli crossover fighter, im a genius!
I told you guys Y2K was coming.
Ok Todd, the joke has gone for long enough now, you can fix your damn game.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
The more time goes on, the more of a train wreck Fallout 76 becomes. It's going to take an awful lot for Bethesda to rekindle good faith with their fans, the way this keeps going...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
d12.png

****ing Cactuar Jack.

****ing smug-ass lv9 boss health bar out to everywhere prickle-slinging emulsified discharge son of a *****.

Gonna come back later, shove my two-handed fireball stick up your ass and parade you through Ul'dah going look at me mother****ers I learned 100 Needles wiggling it the **** around until you do it.

Hell's coming for you, Jack.

Hell's coming for you.

The way you worded that, it makes it seem like you installed the original FF14...

You know, the dumpster fire that didn't last a few months... :yoshi:
I know. That's why I stayed out of it then.

Had Heavensward kicking around on my hard drive for a few years, actually, and curiosity got the better of me today.

isnt that the MMO?
It is.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yoooooo this look cool as ****.
its kind of sad to say this is like the first netflix cartoon that seems to have actually good animation
I thought Castlevania's was pretty good, minus some rare rough spots.

D

Deleted member

I thought Castlevania's was pretty good, minus some rare rough spots.
Ah right, I forget that's not an anime lol. Let me leave it on record Castlevania's animation is really ****ing good.
My mind was thinking about Voltron, She-Ra and The Dragon Prince.
i cant remember all the **** they do off the top of my head

D

Deleted member

What was wrong with She-Ra?

Also Big Mouth exists
Just feel that She-Ra's artstyle ends up being too flat and its animation doesn't flow too well. This isn't a jab at any of those shows though, I hear good things about Voltron(lol 6 ****ing seasons in 2 years), I loved TDP and I liked the forst two episodes that I saw of She-Ra.

I am now reminded that Hild exists though and I shall purge myself from existence.
Netflix shows have good animation, I just have **** memory.

Also, we don't talk about Big Mouth.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Just feel that She-Ra's artstyle ends up being too flat and its animation doesn't flow too well. This isn't a jab at any of those shows though, I hear good things about Voltron(lol 6 ****ing seasons in 2 years), I loved TDP and I liked the forst two episodes that I saw of She-Ra.

I am now reminded that Hild exists though and I shall purge myself from existence.

I'm aware it isn't a jab as you're not the kind of person to go "WAAAH WOMENZ IN MY TV BAAAAAAD" lmao. From what I've heard Voltron is a ****ing mess although it references Choushinsei Flashman so that's cool I guess

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

How would you rate Bojack Horseman's animation quality?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You know, now that we're talking about tv shows, I really want to see something taken from one of my favourite shows, comedic episode recaps. "Last time, on Whatever" is usually boring but last year showed me something that took the obligatory recaps and made them a ****ing highlight by having the cast do the recaps while cracking jokes about what happened "Dude, are you going to skim over that major plot twist from last week? It's pretty integral for my character!", "Last week, Baddie McBad killed the president! Wait what? When did that happen? Shouldn't I know about this before getting the recap script?", etc.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
wow that’s some ****
The pecking order is:
can’t censor this, but to show some real accuracy

Mod edit: What you SHOULD DO next time is just put the link instead of the video itself, if you dont want an infraction.

Yoooooo this look cool as ****.
its kind of sad to say this is like the first netflix cartoon that seems to have actually good animation
all good animated shows on Netflix have good animation
only bad thing about She-Ra’s animation is how everybody but the mother/queen is flat chested for some reason

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom