• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Lol, the Terms of Use for that Switch comic book app actually includes an Adventure Time Choose Your Own Adventure story as well as a recipe for brownies.

Bravo, you win best Terms of Use my friend.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I decided to begin watching BBC's Sherlock. Let's see how this goes.
I love that show. The first two series in particular are some of the best TV I've ever seen. The actor who plays Moriarty in particular is great.

The seasons are awfully short, though.
Considering each episode is 90 minutes long, in terms of total running time it's actually above average for TV shows over here. We don't do 20 episode per series behemoths like you do over there and our shows are all the better for it :p

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Could you elaborate on that?
I don’t really know how to elaborate on that further.
Alright. My bad.
Never fear. Where tsundere fails, Red prevails.

Concept of WoL, and Spirits by extension, is that the fighters' trophy forms were collected and copied by Galeem, providing empty fighter husks that the various spirits could inhabit, called puppet fighters.

These puppets are what you fight to free the spirits involved. On the Spirit Board, you even directly blow the puppet away to free the spirit.

However, the gameplay conceit of WoL is that Kirby escaped Galeem's assault, allowing him to fight back. Without him, you have no starting fighter.

If both conceits are true, then Galeem never could have copied Kirby, having never had his trophy. Without that, he couldn't provide Kirby puppets for the spirits, so there couldn't be Kirby spirit fights.

Yet somehow there are.

It's a plot hole I suspect we'll never see filled.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432

Concept of WoL, and Spirits by extension, is that the fighters' trophy forms were collected and copied by Galeem, providing empty fighter husks that the various spirits could inhabit, called puppet fighters.

These puppets are what you fight to free the spirits involved. On the Spirit Board, you even directly blow the puppet away to free the spirit.

However, the gameplay conceit of WoL is that Kirby escaped Galeem's assault, allowing him to fight back. Without him, you have no starting fighter.

If both conceits are true, then Galeem never could have copied Kirby, having never had his trophy. Without that, he couldn't provide Kirby puppets for the spirits, so there couldn't be Kirby spirit fights.

Yet somehow there are.

Not what I was asking but ok.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ooh, that's a good show. The seasons are awfully short, though.
I love that show. The first two series in particular are some of the best TV I've ever seen. The actor who plays Moriarty in particular is great.

Considering each episode is 90 minutes long, in terms of total running time it's actually above average for TV shows over here. We don't do 20 episode per series behemoths like you do over there and our shows are all the better for it :p
I will give my thoughts on the show once I get through the four seasons. I plan on heavy binge-watching with it so I should get done with it very quickly.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868

Yet somehow there are.

TV Tropes suspects that the Kirby puppet fighters are really armor-less Meta Knights. Um... 'k then...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Not what I was asking but ok.
I mean.

That's an elaboration of the original comment:

So like... how come there are spirit battles using Kirby as the base? That makes no sense.
If you had another question though, I might be able to take a crack at that. What's up?

TV Tropes suspects that the Kirby puppet fighters are really armor-less Meta Knights. Um... 'k then...
That was a possibility I considered, but I'm not yet sure.

Keeping Samus and Zero Suit separate, for example, suggests that the puppets may need to be exact replicas of whatever they're copying. We can't really tell from that, though, because Galeem got both of her trophies.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Kirby's a species; it's possible that the Kirbys (Kirbies?) we fight aren't necessarily our Kirby but another Kirby that was copied.

Like Keeby! :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mean.

That's an elaboration of the original comment:

If you had another question though, I might be able to take a crack at that. What's up?

That was a possibility I considered, but I'm not yet sure.

Keeping Samus and Zero Suit separate, for example, suggests that the puppets may need to be exact replicas of whatever they're copying. We can't really tell from that, though, because Galeem got both of her trophies.
Not really a question but more of a statement. It’s kinda weird that you unlock Samus and ZSS separately, same with Mario and Dr. Mario.

You should just unlock both at the same time.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So like... how come there are spirit battles using Kirby as the base? That makes no sense.
Could you elaborate on that?
Kirby escaped Galeeem, so there shouldn't be any Spirit battles in World of Light involving Kirby.

Yet somehow there are.

Could also be Keeby.
https://kirby.fandom.com/wiki/Keeby
Or they used Dedede's Kirby Printer.
https://kirby.fandom.com/wiki/Kirby_Printer
Or they could actually be Batamon.
https://kirby.fandom.com/wiki/Batamon
Or considering that the light went practically everywhere, even to places like the Underworld or the Bayonetta versions of Purgatory, Heaven and whatnot, the light could've gotten Shadow Kirby from the Mirror World, considering Dark Meta Knight is a thing as well.
https://kirby.fandom.com/wiki/Shadow_Kirby

Regardless, considering Kirby being "copied" is nothing new to the Kirby universe, I don't think it really needs an explanation. I mean, c'mon, headcanon rules the game. You can have Kracko, Gomorrah, Mother Brain and Beast Ganon be training with Doc Louis or go on an adventure with Linebeck. That's gotta be logic out the window at it's finest.

Edit: And yeah, there is the fact that you have Mario and Doctor Mario, as well as Samus and Zero Suit Samus with their own trophies in WoL. So one of Kirby's copies like Shadow Kirby or Keeby are entirely possible. But it could also be Galeem using it's own power to copy Kirby for all we know.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Yu-Gi-Oh Playerbase: Good lord, what is happening in there!
Konami: Competent reprints.
Yu-Gi-Oh Playerbase: Competent reprints? Announced at this time of year, with alternate art aces, on Konami's website, localised entirely within the TCG!?
Konami: Yes.
Yu-Gi-Oh Playerbase: We'll take it.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I propose we use Dedede's Kirby Printer on red.

The world will become a better place in no time at all Embarrass

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Watching Mario drop dead is funny...but won’t be as hilarious as seeing Becky Lynch murder a ***** or me winning a game of Smash with Sonic using only Springs and bair

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander @Shishœ

I finally beat the Babylonia Singularity in Fate/Grand Order last night!

I'll go into my full thoughts regarding story and gameplay in a bit, but to get to my main thoughts across: the story in this Singularity was awesome and really well done! Many Fate fans would say it has the best story out of all the Singularities, although I still prefer Camelot over it. Babylonia is my second favorite out of all the Singularities plot-wise though; it's just that I prefer Camelot a tiny bit over it (mainly because Camelot gets pretty emotional in certain scenes, though Babylonia's stands out in another way for reasons I'll get into).

Gameplay-wise, I'd say this is the difficulty is quite comparable to Camelot, though the last few chapters in Babylonia get very challenging, particularly during the big climax.

In case you haven't watched a Let's Play of Babylonia or played through its story prior to reading this, I would suggest bookmarking this post so that you can easily access it when you want to look back and compare my thoughts with what you thought of the Singularity.

Now for my full thoughts on the Singularity, starting with the story:

I think I should start with the negatives since there's not much to talk about for this one. Jaguar Man was an OK character who has some comedic moments, particularly with her banters with Quetzalcoatl, but I feel like her character was rather underutilized. She mainly served as a plot device to stop a certain forces of nature and that was it. Her cat-puns also got a bit annoying after a while, though I think the anime adaptation might help improve with that if Taiga's VA voices them in a good way (since Jaguar Man is pseudo-servant Taiga after all). Benkei also didn't do much other than acting as Ushiwakmaru's retainer and serving as a plot device to stop corrupted Ushi once and for all, but his character send-off was nice.

The pacing of the story also starts out pretty slow. About the first third of the story is mainly Gilgamesh assigning Fujimaru and Mash to do some side quests across Uruk to win his trust. Some of the quests do drag out after a bit. The only noteworthy thing that happened during the slow part of the story was Enkidu's betrayal (and even that felt rather obvious) I'd say the story didn't pick up until the scene when Gorgon first attacks, which is after the first third of the plot.

With those issues aside, let's talk about the positives, as there's a lot to say for this one.

While the menial tasks Gilgamesh assigns to our heroes in the first half drag down the pacing, it's also through these tasks we got lots of world building regarding the city of Uruk. In fact, I'd say that Babylonia does world-building the best out of all the Singularities. You really get a sense of what life is like in Uruk and the remaining Babylonian cities, and you also get some good insight into what the environment is like surrounding them. I really felt like I was actually in the Singularity compared to the others.

The amount of worldbuilding placed into Babylonia only the made the apocalyptic climax all the more dramatic and emotional, as you really feel the sense of cataclysm and doom when Tiamat and the Lahmu begin their attack. In fact, this dark tone is delivered really well during the climax. Mash gets a new facial expression this Singularity where she has a really desperate and panicked look on her face that shows her sense of despair (I don't have a picture of it, but if you watch a Let's Play of Babylonia or experience the story from the game itself, I think you'll know which one I'm talking about), and the twist of Tiamat beginning her attack from the Persian Gulf and not from the North really brought the tension since it was something no one expected. Let's also not forgot that Tiamat's true form was quite disturbing, especially when the final fight against her zooms in on her head. The countdown towards Tiamat's awakening done at the end of each day was also a very nice touch, giving the sense of a doomsday clock.

And the Lahmu really do come across as terrifying beasts not just in their appearance (I seriously got chills when I saw how they looked the first time with human lips for their heads, their screeching sounds, and their odd-look bodies), but in the way they acted: they target only humans, tear them apart in vicious ways when killing them (the one scene where the female Uruk citizen screaming how her body can't be stretched like that during their attack on her did a good job portraying it), gradually develop sentience to become more human-like, and eventually admit they enjoy killing humans and toying them in some pretty sick ways (such as that one scene where Babylonian citizens kill each other to try and appease them, but the Lahmu still kill those that did the sacrificial killing anyway).

Tiamat was also a well done force-of-nature villain too. The writing does a good job explaining how she was one of the founding gods of Ancient Mesopotamia and how she went from someone who loved her children to eventually becoming spiteful to them when they forgot about her when creating humanity. When she attacks Babylonia, you get a very good sense of how omnipotent, terrifying, and practically unstoppable that she is with her size and powers. Honestly, I think Intelligent Systems can learn from Tiamat in regards to writing good force-of-nature villains after the disaster that was Surtr, as Tiamat is what I consider to be a well-done force-of-nature villain.

The character writing was also top notch throughout it. Other than Jaguar Man and Benkei (who I'm indifferent to), there wasn't any character I disliked. There were some characters that I initially disliked, but they changed my mind in some good ways.

To start with the star of the Singularity himself: Gilgamesh. I absolutely despise Gilgamesh in Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero (namely because of how arrogant he comes across, what he did to Illya in UBW, and how he treats Saber in the ending of Fate/Zero), but this version of Gilgamesh turned out to be a pretty cool dude. He still has many of the same traits that make Gilgamesh what he is: arrogant, proud, and saying "mongrels" a lot. However, this version of Gilgamesh is a lot more noble and kingly. As it turns out, this is Gilgamesh after feeling the impact of the death of his dear friend Enkidu, so he's become more reformed. He also comes across as a sociable guy, and the way he develops into that during Babylonia's story was pretty nice. The scene when he casually drops by Fujimaru and Mash's house to give the next task directly to them instead of having Siduri do it was surprising and nice, and it does a good job of showing how he grows to trust them. He also speaks some wise words to our heroes during the climatic chapters, namely to talk people like Mash out of their fear of the apocalypse.

For some of the supporting heroes, Ishtar definitely had the best development out of all the characters. She initially starts out as someone who doesn't like humans and is rather spiteful towards our heroes in the first few encounters, but the way how they convince her to fight against Tiamat was good stuff. Her character was also quite enjoyable: she's still the Rin Tohsaka we all know and love with her tsunderic-traits and love for jewelry, but she's also quite a klutz. Her quarrels with Gilgamesh were also fun to watch, and her willingness to take initiative during the climax was some good stuff. Ana had a decent character arc where she initially starts out as a very withdrawn person but gradually warms up to others as she spends time in Uruk, with her encounter with the old lady that ran the flower shop being a nice culmination of her character arc. I wish they delved a little more into her relationship with Tiamat-Gorgon just to amp up the personal connection between the two characters though (particularly during the entire scene when Tiamat-Gorgon awakens where Ana could've had a line or two along the lines of "She is my greatest enemy, and I need to defeat her."). Siduri was also a nice side character who bonded quite well with Fujimaru and Mash, and her death (i think she was turned into a Lahmu? I don't completely recall her demise) definitely had some impact. Ushiwakamaru was just as fun of character as always who also displayed the right kind of seriousness when the situation called for it. The way she called out Kingu as she was captured was gold. Her corruption into her dark version version was tragic, and it only added to the dark tone delivered well in Babylonia's story. Sparatcus was a also a great side character with a nice personality and some good dialogue. His words to Mash as he explained to her the story of the Last Stand of 300 to teach her not to give up despite the odds was very memorable.

The Three Goddess Alliance also turned out to be a nice bunch. I was initially disappointed we didn't see much scenes of them talking with each other (as seeing villains interacting with other villains is something I really like in stories, and it was one of Camelot's strongest points in its story too), but I understood why once it was revealed as to why they created the Alliance: to save humanity from Tiamat's destruction, but in more anti-heroic ways. Gorgon is the only one who was the most antagonistic out of all them, but we eventually see her reformed (still retaining a grudge against humans though) once she and Ana merge and fight back against Tiamat. Ereshikigal was rather fun with her Rin Tohsaka personality and desire to save humanity by keeping their souls trapped in the Underworld from the real threat. Quatzalcoatl ended up being my favorite of the three: not only does she have the most screentime out of the three, but she turned out to very noble character. She wanted to strengthen humanity for the inevitable danger, and she has a fun personality too. I did find her love for Fujimaru a bit unnecessary though (but thankfully, she never reaches Camilla-territory with her "big sister" attitude mixed with her love for Fujimaru. I look forward to seeing her animated, especially when they show off her luchador moves and her serpent that makes her a Rider class servant.

Kingu was a good villain. I initially loathed this guy when he was introduced, but in a good way. He comes across as a mean and spiteful entity who wants to appease his master/mother Tiamat, and everything he does makes you want this guy dead (and he even almost died too during the climax). However, once he sees how the Lahmu behaved not in the way he wanted and ultimately concluding Tiamat doesn't listen to him at all, he ends up having a nice redemption arc where he feels useless only to have Gilgamesh step in and give a few words.

The First Hassan also makes a comeback in this Singularity, and it was delivered really well. The twist that the hooded man Fujimaru kept writing into turning out to be him was epic!

But I can't forget my favorite character in this Singularity: the one and only Merlin!

Everything that came out of his mouth was a pleasure to read. Nice backstory, nice personality, and overall just a nice and enjoyable character I can get behind. He is well aware of the misdeeds he has caused, and other characters call him out on it. Despite being OP, he still makes mistakes that impacts our heroes. However, he still cares about humanity, particularly "the stories that they weave" as he likes to call it, and as such, he does what he can to help them out. His voice of reason to our heroes was great, and so was his more casual talk. The banters that he has with Fou were also pretty humorous. Let's also not forget that he managed to summon the First Hassan for that epic scene near the end of the story! He also has some bonus points for a having a character design that strongly resembles N Harmonia, one of my favorite characters from Pokemon.

I mainly knew Merlin as "the servant that broke Fate/GO for his OP-ness," his involvement with the whole Mordred-Artoria fiasco, and his random deux-ex-machine moment during that once scene in America's story, but after beating Babylonia, I can honestly say that I like a lot as a character, and that is added to another reason I want to summon him in Fate/GO!

After reading all this, I think you know well enough what I think of Babylonia. It's up there with Camelot for having one of the best stories out of all the Fate/Grand Order stories, one that I consider top tier!

And now for the gameplay:

The Japanese server fans weren't joking when they said Babylonia is up there with Camelot for being one of the most difficult Singularities gameplay-wise, though I was surprised it's not as talked about as Camelot is. I guess it's because Camelot is the first Singularity that introduces the gimmicky boss fights. This one continues the trend Camelot had, though there were a smaller number of difficult boss fights. The hardest boss fights in the game definitely go to the Quetzalcoatl fight and the second and third scorrupted Ushiwakamaru fights. For the former, servants with good-alignment will deal zero damage to her, and only evil-alignment servants can damage her. Some servants can still hit though her though, like Summer Tamamo. Heracles and Jack the Ripper are the two best options for this fight, but it still was a bit of a challenge to keep them alive. The fight went rather well for me though, with using both servants (Jack being a support servant) as my main attackers and my Summer Tamamo as a backup attacker and Attack buffer. Only Tamamo went down in that fight. Mash taunted and survived Quetz's NP.

The second corrupted Ushiwakamaru fight was a risky battle, as you fight multiple Ushis who are all Berserker class and will fire their NPs every turn if you don't find a way to lower their NP gauges. You'll have to rely on rushing down with AoE NPs if you want to make it out quickly. Thankfully, Francis Drake came in handy for that. The final corrupted Ushiwakamaru fight was pretty tricky though. It's one of the fights where the earthquakes will scramble your party order. Not only that, Ushiwakamaru will replicate herself for a second time unless you manage to kill her or stun her before she does so. Thus, the best way to beat Ushi in that fight is to rush down and beat her before it happens so that you only have one other Ushi to beat. Did I mention that Ushi is an unknown class with no weaknesses? Yep, that too. I eventually managed to win the fight using a team of Jalter, David, Support Waver, and Summer Tamamo, but even that took numerous tries. Jalter was the all-out bruiser, David was the Attack buffer, Waver was the NP support, and Summer Tamamo was the backup attacker. The strategy relied on getting the turn 1 Stun with the Chaldean Battle Suit and KOing the first Ushiwakamaru with Jalter before she summons another clone for the fight to go well (and the Chaldean Battle Suit also helped switch out servants following the earthquake). I needed the right card set up so that Jalter could get four attacks, and some of my attempts didn't start with that. There were also cases where the stun from the CBS didn't affect Ushi. Both lead to numerous battle restarts until everything played out the way I wanted it too.

As for the other bits about Babylonia, I'm glad I leveled up Summer Scathach to her max level just before starting Babylonia. There's A LOT of Rider class enemies here, and Summer Scathach was great for clearing out hordes of them. There was an annoying Berserker fight about midway through that I almost to, but that's mainly because that battle was just Chimeras with a Giant Boar boss at the end. I also liked how the choices you made at certain points affected the difficulties of certain battles, such as the fight with Quetzalcoatl and the Underworld fights.

If I had to pinpoint when Babylonia gets difficult, it's during the climax chapters when Tiamat awakens and the Lahmu are introduced. Although the Lahmus are Lancers and you can just throw your Sabers at them, they are still nasty to deal with! They will remove all your buffs on one of your servants and give him/her a Defense debuff as a replacement, and they can still hit through your Sabers and Rulers rather hard. The Saber Lahmus were also tough with their even higher Attack and ability to decrease the NP gauge of one of your servants.

Some of the fights in the climax chapters were easy, but dragged for a really long time. The two notable ones were the initial Tiamat fight (when she is first encountered in her small form) and the penultimate battle before facing Tiamat herself. For the former, Tiamat won't attack at all, but she'll debut your servants every turn to the point that you'll be doing minimal damage to her (though it's rather easy to clear out the two Lahmu with her if you have a Saber servant use their NP right away, but that's more of a first-turn thing). In the penultimate fight, you fight 11 Lahmus that are Beast-class servants with no weaknesses, and since they all have roughly 190,000 HP, it'll take some time to beat them. Thankfully, King Hassan joins you for the fight complete with maxed out skills, so he'll be a huge help in clearing them out in addition to using a strong AoE servant).

The final battle against Tiamat was something I originally thought would be a very difficult fight based on the gameplay videos I've seen of it, but it turned out to be a lot easier than expected. Merlin joins you for the first part of the fight complete with maxed out skills, and let's just say when using him with Hans, you get the perfect stall team that will also buff your main attacking servant really well (Jalter in my case). Blessing of Kur also negates the damage reduction from the black mud every turn, so that was pretty convenient. The second part of the fight was a bit harder though because Merlin isn't there to help you. I still made it pretty well into the fight with using a Support Waver, and Tiamat kept spamming NP seal on my Jalter and Waver around the second half of the fight; not being able to use their NPs was rather annoying and dragged out the fight for longer than it should have. Heracles and Cu ended up being my only remaining servants, but Cu finished it off with a satisfying blow with his NP!

Babylonia was challenging, but it sure felt rewarding to complete those battles.

And with that, it's time for me to clear all of my remaining second-visit quests from London to Babylonia to get those last-minute free Saint Quartz in preparation for the big day this Thursday!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
What Youtuber was it?
Super Gaming Bros, though he also got SomecallmeJohnny to congratulate me as he doesn't stream on the side channel. Though what cracks me the **** up is that my friend used an injoke instead of my name lmfao. He also said I was a dude but I'm not put to him so he doesn't know. He also doesn't question my discord name being Gwen either

Potato_

Smash Lord
First week of PSN Holiday sale is over and I copped:
- Fighting EX Layer
- Burnout Paradise Remastered
- Mortal Kombat XL
- Just Cause 3
Nice list, I didn't even know EX Layer was on sale. I was planning on picking up Hitman 2 and maybe the Arcade Edition upgrade to SFV, but I've got a lot of fighting game already on my plate with Soulcalibur and Smash. Akuma is making it real hard to resist going back to SF though.,last time I played was the end of Season 1.

BTW, how do you feel about Hit potentially being Global's Christmas banner?

Last edited:

Chrono.

Nice list, I didn't even know EX Layer was on sale. I was planning on picking up Hitman 2 and maybe the Arcade Edition upgrade to SFV, but I've got a lot of fighting game already on my plate with Soulcalibur and Smash. Akuma is making it real hard to resist going back to SF though.,last time I played was the end of Season 1.

BTW, how do you feel about Hit potentially being Global's Christmas banner?
EX Layer is pretty fun, but rather barebones, Not that I expected much from what's essentially an indie fighting game (which is getting free DLC characters, outside of Hokuto and likely Terry Bogard, whenever he comes out.) Still I don't regret buying it at all and I adore the soundtrack.

As for Hit... I'm withholding judgement until I see what he, the banner and the rest of the celebration bring to the table. I'm only a little sad that we're not getting that LR Trunks/Mai banner cause it's an amazing LR banner and I love that unit in general. But I'm really interested to see what they do with Hit, I need more Extreme types anyway so I'll very likely be doing a multi or two if he's any good, and he probably will be. I'm guessing he'll be an Universe 6 lead (seeing as the other characters from the election were also Universe 6 characters) and as a category it feels kinda dead already in the water unless they make a bunch of U6 TURs out of nowhere, and maybe upgrade some like that SSR SSJ2 Kale and Caulifla you can farm and that old STR Cabba. Hit himself will likely have an amazing SA animation so I'm looking forward to, at least, that and hoping we get a good EZA to go with this like Blue Kaioken.

So for Broly I wasn't really expecting the movie characters to hit Global any time soon after I saw that we never got an event teased and then that new story event in JP gave that PHY Frieza the Enhanced Transformation leader skill, I kinda saw the writing on the wall. I'm guessing we're getting STR Buu in January and then later that month Global goes full hog with Broly and Gogeta. Not my ideal scenario but it gives me a free month to save some extra stones lol.

D

Deleted member

Tumblr: *supposedly purged porn from itself*
My dash: *estimation of 200% increase on horniness*
Seriously, I have never seen more anime tiddies in my entire life than I have seen today. My guess is that Tumblr purged all the SFW blogs I followed lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
One thing I never considered until now after joker was revealed. Nintendo went and revealed a character at an event they don’t run.

This could possibly mean any third party character in the game could be revealed at conferences held by their respective company. Which if that’s the case it’s pretty crazy

D

Deleted member

Me: "Chrono Trigger is merely ok in my opinion and honestly I may not be the best judge for JRPGs"
Shishœ. "CHRONO TRIGGER FANS ARE THE MOST OPPRESSED GROUP OF ALL! GAMERS RISE UP!"
Gwen, grow some ****ing taste, please, that post of yours killed my wife and children.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WWE is gonna give us all whatever we want...I’ll wait and see about that

Chrono.

Was sleeping on the PQ2 soundtrack, but not anymore.

This will be in Smash, whether it comes with Joker or I mod it in myself.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
No such thing.

Besides, thanks to that conversation I learned this was a thing:

I'm tickled by the idea.

Good has come out of your question. Don't sweat it.
i'm just completely terrified by the concept of batamon

"Batamon are mysterious enemy characters that appear in Kirby's Dream Land 3. They seemingly do not have any purpose. Batamon are notable for bearing a great, uncanny resemblance to Kirby and are very secret enemies. "

who are they

Potato_

Smash Lord
EX Layer is pretty fun, but rather barebones, Not that I expected much from what's essentially an indie fighting game (which is getting free DLC characters, outside of Hokuto and likely Terry Bogard, whenever he comes out.) Still I don't regret buying it at all and I adore the soundtrack.

As for Hit... I'm withholding judgement until I see what he, the banner and the rest of the celebration bring to the table. I'm only a little sad that we're not getting that LR Trunks/Mai banner cause it's an amazing LR banner and I love that unit in general. But I'm really interested to see what they do with Hit, I need more Extreme types anyway so I'll very likely be doing a multi or two if he's any good, and he probably will be. I'm guessing he'll be an Universe 6 lead (seeing as the other characters from the election were also Universe 6 characters) and as a category it feels kinda dead already in the water unless they make a bunch of U6 TURs out of nowhere, and maybe upgrade some like that SSR SSJ2 Kale and Caulifla you can farm and that old STR Cabba. Hit himself will likely have an amazing SA animation so I'm looking forward to, at least, that and hoping we get a good EZA to go with this like Blue Kaioken.

So for Broly I wasn't really expecting the movie characters to hit Global any time soon after I saw that we never got an event teased and then that new story event in JP gave that PHY Frieza the Enhanced Transformation leader skill, I kinda saw the writing on the wall. I'm guessing we're getting STR Buu in January and then later that month Global goes full hog with Broly and Gogeta. Not my ideal scenario but it gives me a free month to save some extra stones lol.
I feel the same way. They'd at the very least have to make units for the U6 Namekians, as well as maybe another Cabba. Hit's interesting and I have a real soft spot for Cabba so if the team ends up being decent I might pull for it, but it's most likely a skip for me. Blue Kaioken getting an EZA would actually be amazing as well, hoping for that.

Not getting LR Trunks and Mai is pretty disappointing, but at least I wouldn't be spending stones on them as well. Future Gohan bled me a bit (but I did end up pulling him so at least there's that!)

I'm hoping Buu comes with a decent celebration as well. Skipping him completely (as I imagine a lot of others will now) to prepare for Gogeta.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hmm... There doesn't seem to be a free trial on InkyPen.

I want to try it but I want to know if the service is good. Maybe I'll wait for reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom