• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Actually you know what else would have made Amazing Mirror a lot better? Copy Pedestal Essences being treasure chest items or some **** which let you do the Milky Way Wishes thing. Kirby can only have a single ability at once and Amazing Mirror is one of those games where he loses the ability in a single hit which REALLY doesn't work with MetroidVania design

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Nah, having all transormations be their own character makes more sense.
Having an actual Pokemon team as a playable character is a smart idea. Splitting the three Pokemon into separate slots completely destroys the reason they were added in the first place. The only thing they're missing by being part of :ultpokemontrainer: is a down special.

Chrono.

Actually you know what else would have made Amazing Mirror a lot better? Copy Pedestal Essences being treasure chest items or some **** which let you do the Milky Way Wishes thing. Kirby can only have a single ability at once and Amazing Mirror is one of those games where he loses the ability in a single hit which REALLY doesn't work with MetroidVania design
Especially when a room is gated by an ability you immediately need.

KMDP

Smash Legend
That’s Madrid’s date?
Because then it is at 00:30 where i live (Canary Islands).
GMT is "Greenwich Mean Time" (Greenwich is a place in London)

In most cases, it's synonymous with UTC (Coordinated Universal Time), GMT is the time used in Britain when we aren't in Daylight Savings Time.

Madrid uses Central European Time (UTC+1).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GMT is "Greenwich Mean Time" (Greenwich is a place in London)

In most cases, it's synonymous with UTC (Coordinated Universal Time), it's the time used in Britain when we aren't in Daylight Savings Time.

Madrid uses Central European Time (UTC+1).
Then it is 1:30 for me too.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey, don't mind me here, I just can't sleep at all so I'm looking at some stuff on the web until my eyes beg me to sleep.

Yeah.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Pour one out for everyone not getting the game on launch (including yours truly). If your feeling some moody blues, I gotcha covered.

Yeah that's basically me dude.

I'm never pre-ordering anything from Amazon ever again after this. I think I would have had better luck finding the game in retail.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Hey, don't mind me here, I just can't sleep at all so I'm looking at some stuff on the web until my eyes beg me to sleep.

Yeah.
For the best night's sleep, what you want to do is give yourself an hour of downtime without looking at a screen.

This is because the blue light that comes from a screen (as opposed to yellow light that comes from a lightbulb) mimics sunlight, tricking your body into thinking it's still daytime, which keeps you awake.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
For the best night's sleep, what you want to do is give yourself an hour of downtime without looking at a screen.

This is because the blue light that comes from a screen mimics sunlight, tricking your body into thinking it's still daytime, which keeps you awake.
I know this, but frankly, going to bed early always bite me in the butt later, mostly because it's hot here and because I get stinged by insect or something in my sleep, and since I'm not sleepy enough, it keep me awake even when my body want to sleep.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Since I’m gonna do classic mode to unlock characters, I guess that means Sonic is my first unlock.

D

Deleted member

I was told to come here. Uhh
Been playing Star Allies recently. Fun game, but the level design is a few steps down from prior games imo. Like all the abilities plus friends, and they’re nice to mess around with. Although I do wish you could play as them directly outside of the post game. I’d say for the next Kirby, they should either ditch the multiplayer or only let you have one partner. I think it would give the levels and the screen far more room to breathe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Since I’m gonna do classic mode to unlock characters, I guess that means Sonic is my first unlock.
I guess Lucario will be the first character I unlock...
That better not be complaining from you two, those two characters are why I got into Smash in the first place!

Meanwhile I plan on doing WOL for unlocks whenever the hell my game arrives (it only just now started shipping, CLASSIC AMAZON), so I'm probably getting Mar-Mar first.

Ivander

Smash Legend
There is a Copy Room in the game, in the main Hub, that has all of the Copy abilities besides UFO and Master. And it's not too hard to get either. You just need to activate all of the games Big Switches, compared to something like beat all the bosses first or beat the game first or get 100% first.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
First thing I'm gunna do is play a VS match as Donkey Kong on Morray Towers. Don't know that'll unlock anyone but that's my plan.

I also want to avoid playing World of Light until I unlock everyone (unless some can only be unlocked there).

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
That better not be complaining from you two, those two characters are why I got into Smash in the first place!

Meanwhile I plan on doing WOL for unlocks whenever the hell my game arrives (it only just now started shipping, CLASSIC AMAZON), so I'm probably getting Mar-Mar first.
No, I'm only saying it because Lucario's the first character Yoshi's Classic Mode unlocks...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

No complaints just acknowledgement.

D

Deleted member

I hope that we get Fantastic Four stuff on the Avengers project.

Maybe the Skrulls, Watchers or Doctor Doom.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
There is a Copy Room in the game, in the main Hub, that has all of the Copy abilities besides UFO and Master. And it's not too hard to get either. You just need to activate all of the games Big Switches, compared to something like beat all the bosses first or beat the game first or get 100% first.
I'm aware and have beate the game before but there is NO worse feeling in Amazing Mirror than losing your ability knowing you were holding on to it SPECIFICALLY for a puzzle, as you have to do it ALL over again. It's ESPECIALLY bad as again, Kirby can't afford to take a single hit without losing his ability. Backtracking in a Metroidvania is supposed to be satisfying, not "Goddammit, I lost my power up, now I have to go back and start over again"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom