• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Jojalole Jojalole you can bet you will be the first one I will play Ultimate with. Let me unlock all of the characters first.

Either way, how is all of your days?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Right. So um. I'm not joking, but my phone went kinda wonky on me, and I might of accidentally reported this comment. Sorry mate. I guess you'll just die. ;(

I've been saying that too much lately.
Finally found out who runs Tumblr

D

Deleted member

I never asked this, but how much do you like leggings Mythra Mythra Mythra ?

Chrono.

WoL seems like my cup of tea in a weird way.

It's funny cause this isn't all that different from FighterZ story mode and that mode was the prime definition of a slog. It had a decent story, Android 21 was a surprisingly well written character and there were a lot of cutscenes you had to unlock using certain character combinations which encouraged replay value, as well as the fact that leveling up characters unlocked solo cutscenes with them and if you fully leveled up SSJ Goku and Vegeta you unlocked their Blue forms which actually had their own cutscenes, despite not being part of the story.

The problem was... Unlocking all that didn't matter when it wasn't fun to play. The AI was literally set at the easiest and none of the fights were ever anything other than regular fights. In fact all of them played like tutorial fights, making you do things like "dash 3 times", "finish with your super attack," etc. So when you take all that into account, the last thing I wanted to do was grind everything out just to see some cute cutscenes.

I guess what I'm saying is WoL feels similar but might pick up the slack for me in areas where DBFZ's story mode did not, aside from no cutscenes this time which is understandable anyway.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean, you're one of the most enjoyable users to have here:

-Nice jokes
-Chill
-Nice spritework.
-Malos Memes
Ah no, now you are being too nice to me, which mean I have to-
Right. So um. I'm not joking, but my phone went kinda wonky on me, and I might of accidentally reported this comment. Sorry mate. I guess you'll just die. ;(

I've been saying that too much lately.
...Well, shoot, I guess Ralsei just "pacified" you before I did....
DrII41IW4AEFVRs.jpg

...Now that's awkward.

Serious time now, thanks for saying this, I really try my hardest when I make jokes and post at all because, while the world we live in is pretty ****ty in alot of way, I feel like that, as long as I can make someone day a little better with a positif or funny post, I feel like I contribute to something here. So when I see my post ignored or took in the wrong way for whatever reasons, I take it more harshly that I should, and that's because I really care about alot of you guys, because without you all, I don't know what I would do at all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Serious time now, thanks for saying this, I really try my hardest when I make jokes and post at all because, while the world we live in is pretty ****ty in alot of way, I feel like that, as long as I can make someone day a little better with a positif or funny post, I feel like I contribute to something here. So when I see my post ignored or took in the wrong way for whatever reasons, I take it more harshly that I should, and that's because I really care about alot of you guys, because without you all, I don't know what I would do at all.
Well, thank you! I can tell you all care about me, even if some of you put me in ignore.

Chrono.

My friend had told me KHux is pretty much P2W now but I didn't think it was this bad lol.

7t1vLMEM.jpg

Pure whale pandering.

D

Deleted member

Oh, two weeks ago ( Somewhere around there ), I made this.
2018-11-25_12.09.54.png

D

Deleted member

Enough to fill another SD card with screenshots of her.
Censorship gone right, I suppose.

For me, I do not mind the censorships. I think she looks good.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, it's bed time for me, I won't be able to watch the Game Award, but if a character from a franchise I really like is announced as DLC for Smash, be sure to destroy my alert box by tagging me ALOT.

After all, No Nut November ended, so it's only natural that **** Destroyer December take it's staaaart- wait, hold it, who write this crap?

Oh yeah, that's me.

I guess it's really bed time for me, soooooo.....see ya!

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Well I'm clocking into work in under 20 minutes. I'm slightly sick, the store is busy, its stormy out which makes me sleepy and a tad bit cranky at times. But by the time I clock out and get home tonight Ultimate will finally be avaible digitally, so somehow I'm in a good mood despite all that.

Less then half a day until I get my buddies Squirtle and Ivysaur left. It's almost kind of surreal to me how soon this is. I never thought Ivysaur would actually return, much less Pokemon Trainer.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Alright, it's bed time for me, I won't be able to watch the Game Award, but if a character from a franchise I really like is announced as DLC for Smash, be sure to destroy my alert box by tagging me ALOT.

After all, No Nut November ended, so it's only natural that **** Destroyer December take it's staaaart- wait, hold it, who write this crap?

Oh yeah, that's me.

I guess it's really bed time for me, soooooo.....see ya!
Good night, Black Hunter.
I feel like I should get this joke.
MJ = Mary Jane Watson, Peter Parker's Wife.

...**** One More Day.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Jojalole Jojalole you can bet you will be the first one I will play Ultimate with. Let me unlock all of the characters first
That's a promise! I'm looking forward to fighting you! I don't know if I'll be available during the weekend though, I might have to travel.
*Remembers that the Switch is portable*

Imma grind the hell out of Ultimate wherever I am, I really can't wait.

Also I might stay awake to watch the game awards instead of doing the logical thing and sleeping, we'll see if I have the strength to wake up at 2:30AM lol.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom