• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Somehow and Someway
View attachment 179220
I’m confused
While it makes for a funny "loljapan" joke, it's important to note that the "9 Years Old" character isn't human; she's a character from Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan (i.e. an Angel).

The 29 year old character is Utage Doraku, the homeroom teacher from Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Rabu Kome o Zenryoku de Jama ****eiru, ("Noucome" for short).

MainJPW

M.T.A
While it makes for a funny "loljapan" joke, it's important to note that the "9 Years Old" character isn't human; she's a character from Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan (i.e. an Angel).

The 29 year old character is Utage Doraku, the homeroom teacher from Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Rabu Kome o Zenryoku de Jama ****eiru, ("Noucome" for short).
Also, there are short late teens/adults. Shorties exist.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Also, there are short late teens/adults. Shorties exist.
Indeed.

Side note: Why do so many Light Novel series have hilariously long names?
Just took a look at this image.

While I can't speak for the relative ages (i.e. the pace at which Elves grow in that series), the "confusion" operates under the assumption that all women grow in the same way (they don't) and every woman has the same body type (they don't). It doesn't matter how old they get, some women just don't have boobs, and others do; that's life.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My neighbor is celebrating with his family, which is good and all, but he revs his loud ass ****ing fourwheeler and he's been doing it for the past 10 minutes.

KMDP

Smash Legend
My neighbor is celebrating with his family, which is good and all, but he revs his loud *** ****ing fourwheeler and he's been doing it for the past 10 minutes.
I know the feeling, I live on a main road.

Way too many youths with cars/bikes with modified exhausts drive down our road.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know the feeling, I live on a main road.

Way too many youths with cars/bikes with modified exhausts drive down our road.
Listen I know you're a decade older than me but why are you saying youths like you're 65.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah he becomes gradually skinnier with almost every appearance its a little weird.
No, he just suddenly became thin in the "oh no im pregnant with jesus' head" arc. He got a little bit thinner before then but was still noticeably chunky.

Because it requires less effort to say "Youths" over "Teenagers and Young Adults".
you know teens is a word right

MainJPW

M.T.A
I’m one of those. I think my height is either 5’2 or 5’3.
I knew a lot of short people in highschool and I've been 5'4 since middle school. When I was 16 I went to read to some 5th graders as some extracurricular for one of my classes, left the class when the 6th graders were switching classes and out came some 12-year-old girls who were way the **** taller than me.

My younger sister had an 11-year-old friend at the time who was taller than me. We are living the shorter than average height life.
Side note: Why do so many Light Novel series have hilariously long names?
Who knows.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I knew a lot of short people in highschool and I've been 5'4 since middle school. When I was 16 I went to read to some 5th graders as some extracurricular for one of my classes, left the class when the 6th graders were switching classes and out came some 12-year-old girls who were way the **** taller than me.

My younger sister had an 11-year-old friend at the time who was taller than me. We are living the shorter than average height life.
I'm 5' 9½", one of my friends in college (high school, for Americans), was much shorter than I am, though I don't know how short, specifically.
Hey, it's the dub version, people liked it dubbed
People only like the Copy Vegeta arc now because Brian Drummond is in the Dub version.

Of course, I liked the Copy Vegeta arc before it was cool. :shades:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I gotta be at work by the next hour and I work until midnight. I guess that's a way to work on Thanksgiving and actually have it at the same time.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so much boob confusion
It’s Japan. What did you expect?
them to have something that makes complete sense one day

weird Japan humor activate

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Palutena’s Guidance gets too much hate...as does Kid Icarus in general due to Uprising and Smash...same with Fire Emblem due to Post-Awakening and Smash...let us love what we want to love and keep your hate in some darkened cesspool of **** or something worse

unrelated thread rant of the millennium
When recommended videos on YouTube make you laugh so hard and you didn't even watch the video.
View attachment 179240
#NotMyLionKing

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Like I said before.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with those two Elf characters, the age difference is totally irrelevant.

Nah, people are probably just busy Thankgivings-ing.
Apparently 2000 year old elves have to have giant boobs

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Caught my Jigglypuff in LGP

She's so frail though... All of her stats are so low, and I don't want to use candies on her or evolve her RIP :(

D

Deleted member

I'm ****ing crying at these Zombieland episodes, this was supposed to be a dumb idol anime feat. zombie girls and yelly mcshout, it definitely wasn't supposed to make me question my mortality.
Also, ****ing great, my internet just crashed as I was watching the latest episode so I haven't finished it yet ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom