• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I wouldn't be against the idea of a second Pokémon Let's Go if it meant that it would be improved, and more Pokémon were in the game. It would be in Johto, so I'd be more interested.
But, it being in Johto means I need to get Celebi in Pokémon Go and I'm already Pokémon Go'd out trying to get Mew and Meltan.

Also it'd be Let's Go Marill and Let's Go Togepi

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Pokémon: Let's Go! Yamma and Pokémon: Let's Go! Delibird
>tfw i spent hours grinding in soulsilver for a yanma to evolve into yanmega for my team just for me to realize it can't learn fly
>tfw i was so mad i erased my save data

:193:

Chrono.

I feel there's no way they aren't just doing Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee 2.

Pikachu for obvious reasons, but Eevee is also seeing a huge push as a secondary mascot in recent years, having its own verified Twitter account by TPC and the most recent example is an official Eevee virtual pet by Tamagotchi (which also makes this the closest Pokemon and Digimon have gotten to crossing over lol.)
Marill, Togepi and co. haven't seen that sort of push. Not even when Gen 2 was hot stuff.

Course I could be wrong about this.

D

Deleted member

It has a canon transgirl so I'm interested as it isn't poorly handled
Are we still talking about Zombie Land or is it something else? Because I'm interested.
I'm going this Idol rabbit hole and there's no stopping me now

KMDP

Smash Legend
I feel there's no way they aren't just doing Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee 2.

Pikachu for obvious reasons, but Eevee is also seeing a huge push as a secondary mascot in recent years, having its own verified Twitter account by TPC and the most recent example is an official Eevee virtual pet by Tamagotchi (which also makes this the closest Pokemon and Digimon have gotten to crossing over lol.)
Marill, Togepi and co. haven't seen that sort of push. Not even when Gen 2 was hot stuff.

Course I could be wrong about this.
Ah yes, Eeveetchi, my favourite Tamagotchi.

You can evolve it into Vaporetchi, Joltetchi, Flaretchi, Umbretchi, Espetchi, Leafetchi, Glacetchi or Slyvetchi.
What, you guys thought I'd make a Digimon joke, didn't you?

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wouldn't be the first time Dragon Ball has accidentally revealed huge plot details through Merch and/or Marketing.

The look of Mastered Ultra Instinct was revealed in Dragon Ball Xenoverse via Corocoro before the episode it appeared in aired.
good point there

Chrono.

Wouldn't be the first time Dragon Ball has accidentally revealed huge plot details through Merch and/or Marketing.

The look of Mastered Ultra Instinct was revealed in Dragon Ball Xenoverse via Corocoro before the episode it appeared in aired.
Oh I know, same thing happened with Super Saiyan Rosé too lol. Toriyama around that time once also let it slip that a white haired form was coming, which turned out to be Merged Zamasu.

Toei aren't great at keeping secrets.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh I know, same thing happened with Super Saiyan Rosé too lol. Toriyama around that time once also let it slip that a white haired form was coming, which turned out to be Merged Zamasu.

I think something's going VERY bad at Toei lately. Kamen Rider leaks happened again and whatever, those always happened, but someone stole the toys for the upcoming power ups, and this Rider's toyline has the sounds in the electronics to prevent leaks. That NEVER ****ing happens

KMDP

Smash Legend

Apparently, Super Saiyan Blue was originally supposed to have White Hair.

Then they thought: "Nah, we should reserve it for a better form." or something.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think something's going VERY bad at Toei lately. Kamen Rider leaks happened again and whatever, those always happened, but someone stole the toys for the upcoming power ups, and this Rider's toyline has the sounds in the electronics to prevent leaks. That NEVER ****ing happens
Toei must be paying for sins or something

Iridium

Smash Hero
Can anybody here explain why some XC character designs are so complicated? I don't get some of them...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They're paying for the sin of being super lazy with One Piece's production.
And also trying to keep Team Four Star down
For once Toei's doing VERY good though. They're implying they're bringing actors for the upcoming Kamen Rider crossover movies who haven't appeared in like 8 years. Including one who ****ing despises the genre and claimed would only return for a reunion of just his show
well that’s weird then...maybe the punishment got there late

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm reskimming Steel Ball Run for some feat analysis stuff.

I forget how fat Valentine was before he just became the villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom