• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
D

Deleted member

I have to show you all of this.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I've always said that whoever gets ahold of the Nintendo Properties. and does them right, will become a powerhouse of a rival to Disney. This proves my point full throttle. And competing companies have licenses to Nintendo movies. WB with Pokemon and Universal with Mario. If this movie does well, and it will, you better bet your ass there's going to be a mad scramble from every studio to get their hands on a Nintendo property. Hell, maybe VG properties in general.

D

Deleted member

I've always said that whoever gets ahold of the Nintendo Properties. and does them right, will become a powerhouse of a rival to Disney. This proves my point full throttle. And competing companies have licenses to Nintendo movies. WB with Pokemon and Universal with Mario. If this movie does well, and it will, you better bet your *** there's going to be a mad scramble from every studio to get their hands on a Nintendo property. Hell, maybe VG properties in general.
Disney has collabed with Nintendo in Wreck it Ralph before.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I know Pokéman is a worldwide known franchise, but I never imagined it flat out stealing the thunder of Toy ****ing Story

KMDP

Smash Legend
I've always said that whoever gets ahold of the Nintendo Properties. and does them right, will become a powerhouse of a rival to Disney. This proves my point full throttle. And competing companies have licenses to Nintendo movies. WB with Pokemon and Universal with Mario. If this movie does well, and it will, you better bet your *** there's going to be a mad scramble from every studio to get their hands on a Nintendo property. Hell, maybe VG properties in general.
Oh god...

I sense a second coming of crappy VG movies on the horizon.

On a serious note.
I think part of the reason why Pokémon: Detective Pikachu is utterly thrashing Toy Story 4 is because the Pokémon Trailer has actual substance to it, it gives you an idea of what the movie's plot is going to be while setting it's tone and making a few jokes.

The Toy Story 4 trailer is just the toys (and a spork) doing ring-around-the-rosies to hippy music, it says nothing about the plot at all (maybe).

Ivander

Smash Legend
I have to show you all of this.
I just saw a comic referencing this. And also with Hades dialogue.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Can you imagine a Metroid movie/series done right? Or Zelda? I know what's her name said she'd love to be Samus.

Chrono.

I'm curious as to what's gonna go down with Avengers 4 as that comes out around the same time as Pokemon.

For the first time in ages, Marvel has a legit box office competitor.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh god...

I sense a second coming of crappy VG movies on the horizon.
Well, I doubt they can top what Monster Hunter is going through.......:facepalm:
Can you imagine a Metroid movie/series done right? Or Zelda? I know what's her name said she'd love to be Samus.
To think there is that rumor about the Castlevania Netflix director with Zelda.

D

Deleted member

I'm curious as to what's gonna go down with Avengers 4 as that comes out around the same time as Pokemon.

Marvel took all of Star Wars's hype. Well for me at least. I am more of a Marvel guy now.
I know Pokéman is a worldwide known franchise, but I never imagined it flat out stealing the thunder of Toy ****ing Story
That shows how clever the Detective Pikachu movie is.
LoZ was supposed to have a movie done, but it never got finished.
A good Metroid and LoZ movie would be golden.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
And then we build up to an Avengers style Smash Bros. Movie. Oooh it's so good.

And, Rhonda Rousey? Wasnt that her? Can she actually act?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I can't believe 2019 will be the ground of Pikachu vs Thanos

D

Deleted member

Nintendo is definitely branching out.

A Mario Movie by Universal is a bit scary. Illumination's movies are always mediocre. They never interest me.
It is what it is. I hope my expectations are wrong.

Meanwhile I am in love with Detective Pikachu the movie.
A Zelda movie would be amazing! :D
We already got one. No one can top this quality.

KMDP

Smash Legend
That doesn't do much for me. Lol. Are there lyrics or is it just a tune? I'm guessing since you referenced John Carpenter it is spooky or something?
That's just the first of a bunch of 80's-style Synth remakes of Metroid music a guy on Youtube made.

"John Carpenter's Metroid" is the 2nd highest top comment, it's a joke.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We get a live action Metroid movie
Lisa's_Nightmareopaw.jpg
But is directed by Paul W.S. Anderson

D

Deleted member

A Metroid Movie?
It better have "THE BABY" at the end. /s

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
That's just the first of a bunch of 80's-style Synth remakes of Metroid music a guy on Youtube made.

"John Carpenter's Metroid" is the 2nd highest top comment, it's a joke.
Sorry. Whenever someone posts something that is obviously music and there aren't captions, I have to ask questions to know what I am looking at. In this case it was just the Metroid title, so I had no idea what was going on. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom