• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It’s weird how Lucina and Robin have a new victory theme but Chrom has the same as Marth, Ike and Roy.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I like to bully but in a passive sort of way. Like how I bully praline praline from time to time. T-posing on him to assert my dominance over him and such. :4villager:

A timeless expression.
Burgerpant face will always be good, no matter the timeline where he is in.
You're growing up. Disappointment to be expected.

View attachment 177844
I heard nothing, you aren't speaking to me in person, you are just posting images of anime girls with text on top of it or whatever.

None that it matter, since it's bed time for me anyway, so...
tumblr_inline_pi1jr3zP6f1uho9y3_250 (1).png

See ya mah dood.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It was good, but not great to be honest.
When you just look at the surface, yes, but when you dig deeper, it's actually pretty great.

The theme of transitioning between being a working man and a family man would be relatable to a lot of parents, for example.

And the Minions were handled just right enough to not be too much of an annoyance.

Easily their best movie by far.

D

Deleted member

When you just look at the surface, yes, but when you dig deeper, it's actually pretty great.

The theme of transitioning between being a working man and a family man would be relatable to a lot of parents, for example.

And the Minions were handled just right enough to not be too much of an annoyance.

Easily their best movie by far.
I do agree it is their best movie, but I still hate the Minions and a lot of movies have done the "working man and a family man" thing before.

D

Deleted member

I like to bully but in a passive sort of way. Like how I bully praline praline from time to time. T-posing on him to assert my dominance over him and such. :4villager:
I'm not sure if I bully Shish or Shish bullies me. All that I know is that I'm more willing to comply with him.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
lol at Ura and Shiny taking the bullying thing seriously :chuckle:
Ehh, I guess just seeing that word makes me a bit self-conscious given past events in my life lol.

But I was half-joking saying that. I know y'all are just kidding saying that.
That sounds like something a potential bully target would say
Well I have been one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom