• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If Smash is revealed.

Well...I will have to say goodbye to the Temple of Pyra and rejoin the Church of Mythra Mythra .

D

Deleted member

If Smash for Switch is revealed, I will change my avatar into anything you guys want.
Even if it is a really stupid idea.
Well, nearly 2 hours left until Smash Bros. is finally revealed.
I see what you did there, I like you even more.
I can not wait for the Nintendo Direct!

Chrono.

I guess I should have added IMO after that.

I just find the PKMN spinoffs post-Colosseum/XDGoD to be boring and dull. I mean Detective Pikachu looks pretty interesting but most of the spinoffs are pretty crap IMO.
Pokemon Conquest was pretty cool. Really wish they had followed that up.

Otherwise, yeah I agree.

I think im going to o the same avatar bet I do for every Direct. (Except slightly different because I can't remember all the details lol)

If RIdley is in smash, eggplant avi for a month
Smash gets anounced at all, eggplant for 2 weeks
Any Kid Icarus game that isnt Virtual console, eggplant wizard for a month
DBF on Switch, salad for 2 weeks

EDIT: and if Retro shows off their new game, Funky Kong

Can't wait to not change my avi
:061:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think im going to o the same avatar bet I do for every Direct. (Except slightly different because I can't remember all the details lol)

If RIdley is in smash, eggplant avi for a month
Smash gets anounced at all, eggplant for 2 weeks
Any Kid Icarus game that isnt Virtual console, eggplant wizard for a month
DBF on Switch, salad for 2 weeks

I will change my avatar to an egg plant with a mustache if that happens, now you got me hooked.
Pokemon Conquest was pretty cool. Really wish they had followed that up.

Otherwise, yeah I agree.
Pokemon Conquest was a good game I heard, so a sequel would be good.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also, damn, Rival Domains is the most fun I've had with FEH in a long time. Not only does it allow you to use a bunch of units but the map size also makes it feel much more like an usual FE game. My only complaint is that it favors Player Phase units over Enemy Phase ones, you get higher scores for quickly reaching and destroying the forts. Meaning high damage output is favored over the basically useless survivability or ability to counter hits.
By any chance, have you tried an army of Horse Emblem/Armor Emblem/etc with all of them having Wards/Drives? Cause with the fact that you have more than 4 characters out, you can get higher than +12 when using Wards or Goads.
If you had one character surrounded by 12 characters all with Wards, that's literally +48 DEF/RES right there. And that's not even counting Spur DEF/Drive DEF/Fortify DEF seals and Wind and Earth Blessings. But you wouldn't see it in battle since the character wouldn't be able to be attacked as all possible attack spots are filled. But still, Drives, Wards and Goads just became more valuable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I honestly hate it when children put "1st" on people's videos because they want to look cool.
EDIT: and if Retro shows off their new game, Funky Kong

Funky Kong? I used to have a Funky Kong avatar!
Ah, I remember that. You do not want to use this because it looks bad to be honest.

D

Deleted member

I'm staying up late. I won't go to school tomorrow, not because of the direct but because I'm planning to work on my history task (Fridays are short anyway).
That said, I'm probably not gonna be very active after I post this, because I'm chatting with my friends on Discord. So bye for now~

\(°|°)/

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I could've sworn that was your icon yesterday.
I was testing how it looked to use it when DBS 130 happens.
Wanna see it?

So...

...this? You really want me to go into spoiler territory? Smash will probably reference it anyway.

Or something else?
Nah, just Pyra Blanca, so I can have more fun in Pixlr.

If Smash is revealed.

Well...I will have to say goodbye to the Temple of Pyra and rejoin the Church of Mythra Mythra .
WE GETTING SMASH TODAY

Also it is the Temple Of Mythra.

D

Deleted member

I'm staying up late. I won't go to school tomorrow, not because of the direct but because I'm planning to work on my history task (Fridays are short anyway).
That said, I'm probably not gonna be very active after I post this, because I'm chatting with my friends on Discord. So bye for now~

\(°|°)/
Bye, you should not miss the Direct though.
I hope you do good with your History task.
I'll eat my entire *** if Smash shows up at the Direct.
INTENSE DÉJÁ VU

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I was testing how it looked to use it when DBS 130 happens.
Wanna see it?

Nah, just Pyra Blanca, so I can have more fun in Pixlr.

WE GETTING SMASH TODAY

Also it is the Temple Of Mythra.
Really? I guess my source isn't on point then.

That being said, while losing the Temple of Pyra would sadden me alot, aslong as I keep my true religion, Noponcho, I still be able to walk the path of a true winner.

Praise The Archictepon, Meh, Meh, Meh!:4iggy:

D

Deleted member

I'll eat my entire *** if Smash shows up at the Direct.
Speaking of that, I actually do remember when you said that in NintendoZone 5.0.
I would like to see that footage of you eating your bottom area.
I’d love to skip work for the direct.

Speaking of work I should get ready soon.
Aww, I really feel bad for you! I have too much time in my hands indeed.
I can not wait to watch it, looks fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

By any chance, have you tried an army of Horse Emblem/Armor Emblem/etc with all of them having Wards/Drives? Cause with the fact that you have more than 4 characters out, you can get higher than +12 when using Wards or Goads.
If you had one character surrounded by 12 characters all with Wards, that's literally +48 DEF/RES right there. And that's not even counting Spur DEF/Drive DEF/Fortify DEF seals and Wind and Earth Blessings. But you wouldn't see it in battle since the character wouldn't be able to be attacked as all possible attack spots are filled. But still, Drives, Wards and Goads just became more valuable.
Ah yes, I realised how important support units become in this mode but I don't have enough of any of them to do this. I did, however, bring a Refined Marth, a Brave Lucina and a Delthea from my Friend list for their buffs.
Jaffar also loves this as he gets 24 damage on every unit around his target and that allows me to clean up easily afterwards.

Wonder what the max damage will be now that you can stack so many Goads on one unit though, that should be fun lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Me and Nintendo Direct:

A L A S K A N B U L L W O R M

I think you would like Tony the Talking Clock because of this. :troll:
No, I want to keep my ears.

And, nothing against you here, but I don't know if the joke is really funny to me since I know the context behind what you said. I watched DHMIS more time than I can count honestly.

D

Deleted member

I am no pervert, I am using that footage for a scientific study.
No, I want to keep my ears.

And, nothing against you here, but I don't know if the joke is really funny to me since I know the context behind what you said. I watched DHMIS more time than I can count honestly.
Huh, never knew that about you.
I am not part of the fandom, I just like posting images of DHMIS and watching it. That is really it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Speaking of that, I actually do remember when you said that in NintendoZone 5.0.
I would like to see that footage of you eating your bottom area.

Aww, I really feel bad for you! I have too much time in my hands indeed.
I can not wait to watch it, looks fun!
You wanna see footage of someone else eating their posterior??

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am no pervert, I am using that footage for a scientific study.

Huh, never knew that about you.
I am not part of the fandom, I just like posting images of DHMIS and watching it. That is really it.
Science huh? Yeah, your avatar seem very "scientific", sir.

I don't know if I can say I am part of the DHMIS fandom, if it still exist anyway, I watched the series long after it was over, so, no hype or speculation for me while the series wasn't over.

D

Deleted member

Edit: Always say it like this: "Person and I".
...You really need to think before you post.
I actually did think about it before I posted... and yes. I came to that conclusion. I just want to do it for scientific study!

Science huh? Yeah, your avatar seem very "scientific", sir.
Do not judge a book by its cover....
Just over an hour left. W101 port pls
Have hope, my guy.
You are wrong, I really do need to research what happens if buttocks are eaten by some creature in the wild. I am not a pervert.

D

Deleted member

Nintendo Direct coming soon! Excited for it!
*doubt intensifies*

ENOUGH.gif

I am getting that footage so I can pass my project about researching about buttocks getting eaten.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I only ever really make the annual e3 bingo, but felt like doing a one of those rare direct bingos.
PXFYdWV.png

looks rough, but thats not what matters in the end :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I actually did think about it before I posted... and yes. I came to that conclusion. I just want to do it for scientific study!
No, you didn't. And you clearly still aren't.

Let me break this down for you. If I said that, it wouldn't be nearly as creepy. It'd be weird, but the difference is that I'm a 23 year old man.

You're a 14 year old child.

A 14 year old child telling a user you want to see them eat their own ass "for research".

No. No, I'd say you didn't put too much stock in understanding what you're actually saying.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I browse hentai for my anatomy studies; like learning the physics of the mammaries during certain repetitive movements, know the details of the functions of the male reproductive system to get straight A+ on my tests and how the- [REDACTED]

D

Deleted member

No, you didn't. And you clearly still aren't.

Let me break this down for you. If I said that, it wouldn't be nearly as creepy. It'd be weird, but the difference is that I'm a 23 year old man.

You're a 14 year old child.

A 14 year old child telling a user you want to see them eat their own *** "for research".

No. No, I'd say you didn't put too much stock in understanding what you're actually saying.
At least the scientific study it is not harming anyone at all.
I do understand what I am saying actually, thank you very much. The world could use more science research, and I was assigned to do it.
I browse hentai for my anatomy studies; like learning the physics of the mammaries during certain repetitive movements, know the details of the functions of the male reproductive system to get straight A+ on my tests and how the- [REDACTED]
~are you trying to mock me~?
I was forced to do the research by the top scientists in the world, okay?
Less than one hour
I can not wait for this to happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom