• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
At least the scientific study it is not harming anyone at all.
I do understand what I am saying actually, thank you very much. The world could use more science research, and I was assigned to do it.
Lol alright bud.

At this point, you're just trolling really badly. You should stop while you're ahead.
I SUGGEST WE DROP THIS.
Caps, red color, underline.

I think he wants us to read this post. :0

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This thread is already going insane before the direct even start.

That mean that Smash will be announced, right?:4pacman:...

...I still love your Pyra, even if I have to go.

D

Deleted member

Sorry for that stupid trolling I caused, I hope you can all forgive me.
I hate it when I get you guys to hate my guts.
My unrealistic expectations are ready:
~The majority of Nintendo fans at this point in a nutshell~

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wonder what the max damage will be now that you can stack so many Goads on one unit though, that should be fun lol.
Imagine all those Goads on a E!Chrom, considering:

>37 Atk Chrom
>+3 with Fury 3
>+5 from Sealed Falchion when not in full HP
>+16 from Sealed Falchion
>+6 from Horse buffs

That's 67 ATK there. 71 if he has Brazen ATK/SPD or DEF, 74 if he has an ATK IV and 77 if he has an +ATK 3 Seal. If one horse has Hone Cavalry, there would be 6 with a Goad, which would mean +24 ATK, making 101. Than have one of the Horses have a Spur ATK Seal to make it 105 ATK. And on the off-chance Chrom gets a -7 from Seal ATK and one of the Horses has Harsh Command, making it +7, that would make it 106 ATK. Than if you had all Horses other than Chrom have one of the Nohrian Summer weapons, that would be an additional +7 ATK altogether, making it 113 ATK.

Basically, a Exalt Chrom with all of the above would have an ATK of 113. If Drive ATK comes out at some point, that would be an additional 3 ATK, making it 116. I'm more than certain that's instant Death to anything he attacks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My unrealistic expectations are ready:
Did you borrow this from the Twitter post? Nice meme.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
NA YouTube stream is up, surprisingly early I might add.

I am actually relived because I want to be there early. I like being early. I know it is not starting, but at least I can be reminded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Chrom's voice actor Matt Mercer being helpful. :laugh: And embracing the memes of Chrom's new voice line.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Imagine all those Goads on a E!Chrom, considering:

>37 Atk Chrom
>+3 with Fury 3
>+5 from Sealed Falchion when not in full HP
>+16 from Sealed Falchion
>+6 from Horse buffs

That's 67 ATK there. 71 if he has Brazen ATK/SPD or DEF, 74 if he has an ATK IV and 77 if he has an +ATK 3 Seal. If one horse has Hone Cavalry, there would be 6 with a Goad, which would mean +24 ATK, making 101. Than have one of the Horses have a Spur ATK Seal to make it 105 ATK. And on the off-chance Chrom gets a -7 from Seal ATK and one of the Horses has Harsh Command, making it +7, that would make it 106 ATK. Than if you had all Horses other than Chrom have one of the Nohrian Summer weapons, that would be an additional +7 ATK altogether, making it 113 ATK.

Basically, a Exalt Chrom with all of the above would have an ATK of 113. If Drive ATK comes out at some point, that would be an additional 3 ATK, making it 116. I'm more than certain that's instant Death to anything he attacks.
Woah, that looks intense.
Chrom's voice actor Matt Mercer being helpful. :laugh: And embracing the memes of Chrom's new voice line.
I A M B E I N G H E L P F U L
This thread is already going insane before the direct even start.
It seems like the insanity is always called by me...
First the nipples, shipping and now that "buttock" event?
~I am a bad person~

D

Deleted member

Direct Predictions:
-Mario Tennis: no one gives a ****
-Project Octopath Hype
-No Etrian Odyssey because Atlus hates me
-Fire Emblem X Senran Kagura
-Pokemon Switch game but it's a spin-off
-3DS's Battle Continuation EX activates
I'm more than certain that's instant Death to anything he attacks.
I was gonna do a ****post saying Lukas survives it but I just realised that Lukas does survives it.
I'll use my +1 Lukas(dunno the IVs) with a SL +Def refine and Fortress Def 3 who reaches 51 Def. He also has 51 HP. Add a Close Def seal, one Def Tactics for +6, and 3 Legendary Ephraims with Spur Def 3(one has it as a seal to carry Def Tactics), giving +12 from Fire Blessing and +12 from the spurs, and a Drive Def 2 seal as a cherry on top for another +3 Def.
That gives Lukas 90 Def. 91 if he has Steady Stance and potentially another +7 to give him 98 Def from a Harsh Command. Meaning he survives even a double from that 116 Atk Chrom.

Tl;dr Lukas would be a perfect vessel for summoning Cu Chulainn.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Woah, that looks intense.

I A M B E I N G H E L P F U L
e

It seems like the insanity is always called by me...
First the nipples, shipping and now this?
~I am a bad person~
Nah, Nintendo is the reason we are all going insane. If the Nintendo Direct wasn't today, you wouldn't talked about...that.

Also, real talk for a second about the direct, I really hope we are getting some new stuff about Xenoblade 2 DLC/Futur Updates, and maybe, some info about Dark Souls. That's like the two thing I'm really interested.

D

Deleted member

If Smash is revealed, I'll treat myself.
If Smash isn't revealed, I'll treat myself.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
If Smash is revealed, I'll use a Dora avatar.
Lmao this thing again.

Well i'll join in on the fun. If Smash is revealed I will change my avi to Corrin all the way to April 1st. That's how confident I am that Smash isn't going to be revealed here.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I was gonna do a ****post saying Lukas survives it but I just realised that Lukas does survives it.
I'll use my +1 Lukas(dunno the IVs) with a SL +Def refine and Fortress Def 3 who reaches 51 Def. He also has 51 HP. Add a Close Def seal, one Def Tactics for +6, and 3 Legendary Ephraims with Spur Def 3(one has it as a seal to carry Def Tactics), giving +12 from Fire Blessing and +12 from the spurs, and a Drive Def 2 seal as a cherry on top for another +3 Def.
That gives Lukas 90 Def. 91 if he has Steady Stance and potentially another +7 to give him 98 Def from a Harsh Command. Meaning he survives even a double from that 116 Atk Chrom.

Tl;dr Lukas would be a perfect vessel for summoning Cu Chulainn.
Now you need to take in account Specials. :troll: Specifically, either Aether, which cuts Lukas' DEF in half or Dragon Fang, which adds 50% of Chrom's ATK to damage, which would equal about 58 additional damage.

D

Deleted member

Nintendo Direct gave me a notification, but they are not active yet. Really excited!
ba.PNG

Hey, I heard you guys wanted to watch a guy eat his own ***.

Streaming in 5 minutes.
horse.gif

Do not bring back that joke again.
My bad fam.

This one's on me.
That was actually my fault as well, my apologies. You started the fire and I added a ton of fuel to it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If Smosh happens I'll just use the final evolution of my avi earlier.
Im not creative with bets.

And another graphic, on the off chance we do get Smash today.

Every time I see a "Rex & Pyra for Smash" without Mythra my heart gets filled with angery

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If Smash is revealed I'll just be excited.

Ya'll are weird.

D

Deleted member

Now you need to take in account Specials. :troll: Specifically, either Aether, which cuts Lukas' DEF in half or Dragon Fang, which adds 50% of Chrom's ATK to damage, which would equal about 58 additional damage.
Assuming both start the combat and that Chrom initiates, with default special charges, it would be impossible for Chrom to trigger Dragon Fang, even with QP.
Still, assuming he does trigger DF, his Atk becomes 174. 174-98 is 76 but if Lukas has Pavise, that becomes 38 only. Add Shield Pulse and that goes to 33.
I'm telling you, nothing can kill Lukas, he cannot be affected by the concept of death.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Now I hope Smash happens just to see all the bets becoming a reality.

Chrono.

If Smosh happens I'll just use the final evolution of my avi earlier.
Im not creative with bets.

Every time I see a "Rex & Pyra for Smash" without Mythra my heart gets filled with angery
I feel like both would be in.

With Verde as the final smash maybe.

Or maybe even a different final smash based on who you got out.

D

Deleted member

Shiny, that was especially weird.
But Lampy did the same thing.
I guess mine was too random.
Can I earn the title for being the worst at jokes? A comedian would never be my job ever.
You clearly have never seen my Smash for Switch posts.... I always include Mythra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom