• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So since dlc is heavily implied to have already been decided in advance. Do you think we will get cgi trailers for the charcters or will they go the smash 4 route by using gameplay?

D

Deleted member

People who say the sideways Wii Remote is uncomfortable didn’t grow up playing on controllers like Sega Genesis, Saturn, the og Xbox, or any of the later Atari consoles. Play those and then tell me the sideways wii remote sucks. Hell, handle the puppy dog Switch controller and you can see the wiimote is leagues better.

Coming from someone who has played basically every console, the sideways Wii Remote is one of the very best. A trigger-shaped B button that has a satisfying click, buttons aligned in a matter where 2 of the 4 can sit nicely under your thumb without accidentally pressing any, a box shape instead of the rounded shape used on the GameCube that perfectly fits the palm, the wiimote is sublime. My only grievances with it are the tiny, cramped d pad and the lack of a couple buttons that others had. I. E. The select button, stick buttons, and any shoulder buttons. The only controller that comes close is the 360 controller. That controller is damn near perfect if it weren’t for that stupid *** d pad and the cheapness of the controller itself with all it’s creaking, misaligned analogue sticks, and terrible springs in the triggers and bumpers. The Switch Pro could’ve been something special but alas they still haven’t put the analogue triggers back into their consoles which will forever irk me.
Xbox and PlayStation both took a step back with this generations controllers while Nintendo took a baby step forward.

So, yeah, y’all are wrong is basically what I’m saying. :p
Ah yes, a new pasta for my grimoire.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Heh...
That reminder that there are spirits like Nino, Poochy, Hinawa(Lucas' mother), Lyon, Togepi, etc. Now you're having seconds thoughts about Spirit possession headcanons, are you? :demon:

Also found a Cia possessing Zelda one, which Cia would totally do if she had the chance.

Chrono.

Yikes, people are already doing videos on "DLC LEAKS?!!?" for Ultimate.

I don't know how people aren't tired of speculation after that last Direct lol. At least when it comes to characters.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

I don't know how people aren't tired of speculation after that last Direct lol. At least when it comes to characters.
DLC announced = Speculation isn't Dead

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Cause they gotta get that cash money from smash. And dlc leaks are the next best way before release

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Haven't seen it posted here, but just wanted to drop the news here that a new Feh Channel for Fire Emblem Heroes is airing tomorrow at 7:30 PT! It'll be 13 minutes long, and it will talk about the new update.

Thoughts/hopes on what will be talked about tomorrow?

I've been hearing some news that this will mainly talk about the new ver. 2.11 update, but it could end with a teaser for the ver. 3.0 update/Book III of story mode.
Whatever new units we see I hope I hate them because I completely failed getting Owain or Loki. Spent nearly 200 orbs. x_x The irony is, one of the side banners that happened I got a flier Nino from the free pull that I don't know what to do with. Gachas, man...

D

Deleted member

lol I'm honestly hoping Nintendo slipped up and let the DLC characters be known in the datamine.

Slim chance but eh.
I'll be fine either way, but I am a little anxious to know what the characters are.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
People who say the sideways Wii Remote is uncomfortable didn’t grow up playing on controllers like Sega Genesis, Saturn, the og Xbox, or any of the later Atari consoles. Play those and then tell me the sideways wii remote sucks. Hell, handle the puppy dog Switch controller and you can see the wiimote is leagues better.

Coming from someone who has played basically every console, the sideways Wii Remote is one of the very best. A trigger-shaped B button that has a satisfying click, buttons aligned in a matter where 2 of the 4 can sit nicely under your thumb without accidentally pressing any, a box shape instead of the rounded shape used on the GameCube that perfectly fits the palm, the wiimote is sublime. My only grievances with it are the tiny, cramped d pad and the lack of a couple buttons that others had. I. E. The select button, stick buttons, and any shoulder buttons. The only controller that comes close is the 360 controller. That controller is damn near perfect if it weren’t for that stupid *** d pad and the cheapness of the controller itself with all it’s creaking, misaligned analogue sticks, and terrible springs in the triggers and bumpers. The Switch Pro could’ve been something special but alas they still haven’t put the analogue triggers back into their consoles which will forever irk me.
Xbox and PlayStation both took a step back with this generations controllers while Nintendo took a baby step forward.

So, yeah, y’all are wrong is basically what I’m saying. :p
U ain't slyck

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Considering how long the wait all DLC will take and clearly very early in development, I'm not listening to any of them.

Not even Vergeben.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
lol I'm honestly hoping Nintendo slipped up and let the DLC characters be known in the datamine.

Slim chance but eh.
Dude I actually really want this to happen.

Like I want the DLC characters to get data mined and also the cut characters and other content.

Would make Smash Speculation a much more interesting place, for better or worse.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
There's no need to speculate DLC. We already have Piranha Plant so there's no point.
Praise to Mighty Bitey. :ultpiranha:

...y'know, if we named the other characters that way, what would we come up with?

:ultincineroar:: Litty kitty.
:ultganondorf:: Grampy stampy.
:ultmetaknight:: Flappy whappy.
:ulticeclimbers:: Icy twicey.
:ultpikachu:: Zappy chappy.
:ultbayonetta:: Witchy bi...wait.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Tried a few minutes of Brawhalla. So far it feels okay but will play more later as I wanna take a nap right now.

But as of now I'm totally hating the tiny HUD and bad camera.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh ****, I just realized there is 30 days left before Ultimate come out.

Time move fast man.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So I got Kris, Chara, Frisk & Lancer as Mii for Ultimate.

Probably going to pick a few more after that, but man, I hope Ultimate as more option for costume and whatnot.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
According to Nintendo's financial report, Pocket Camp us doing pretty well along Super Mario Run; with quiet but steady playerbases.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wario Bros. Wario Bros. I played some Brawlhalla. It’s really bad. I don’t know if you’ll get into it but there’s not much I like. The characters are all so lame and uninspired looking too.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I basically finished Delta Rune
Well the Dark World portion at least, just got back to the surface and then I had to leave.

Confused about Rasiel(Raslei?) not being fluffy though, killed my hype for the character.
OH WAIT IT'S AN ANAGRAM ****
Not really sure why people were overreacting to this demo, thought there was some crazy **** here but it seems like a normal demo for the game

Me, yesterday: "Why do people like Lancer so much? Sure he's funny but there isn't much to him."
Me, now: "Lancer my baby I'm sorry I ever doubted you!"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Isn't Brawhalla the game that jebaited us by making us think it was Melee HD during a stream? :V

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom