• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
In other news...I started playing Ultra Moon...

....actually I started playing a couple days ago, but still...here's my team for now, there will likely be changes but these are the mons I'm rolling with for the time being...
Torracat
Zorua
Cutiefly
Noibat

I'm actually just sort of rolling with it for now, since I'm trying to go through the game semi-blind so I'm not really planning ahead to much...

I forgot that Totem Pokemon are actually quite brutal in this game...and I also got bodied by a frikkin Carbink not long ago cuz apparently my team isn't very well equipped to deal with sentient gemstones very efficiently at the moment...(if only I had a Sableye nomnom)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
In other news...I started playing Ultra Moon...

....actually I started playing a couple days ago, but still...here's my team for now, there will likely be changes but these are the mons I'm rolling with for the time being...
Torracat
Zorua
Cutiefly
Noibat

I'm actually just sort of rolling with it for now, since I'm trying to go through the game semi-blind so I'm not really planning ahead to much...

I forgot that Totem Pokemon are actually quite brutal in this game...and I also got bodied by a frikkin Carbink not long ago cuz apparently my team isn't very well equipped to deal with sentient gemstones very efficiently at the moment...(if only I had a Sableye nomnom)
But Sableye has a 4x weakness to fairy..

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I admit that stupid ship joke I made was actually horrible.
Can we never talk about that again please? Sorry for giving you all PTSD.

No, we think he is stupid. He is actually more funny than stupid.

You and I relate. I have two cats that walk up to me every day. :)
Hey Uni is funny. But I like to call him dumb, it’s out of love obviously.

:facepalm:
Ghost is not weak to Fairy. Lean your Pokemon types ma'am.
So I don’t remember every weakness/resistance for every type, sue me.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sorry for giving you all PTSD.
That wasn't PTSD

Just... disgust.

No, we think he is stupid. He is actually more funny than stupid.
I also think I'm stupid.

Just because I can be funny doesn't mean I'm not an idiot. :p

*squidbags over a grate*

*falls into water on accident and dissolves*
Poor squid, poor kid.

Hey Uni is funny. But I like to call him dumb, it’s out of love obviously.
blush.gif

D

Deleted member

~There are kids like me who have friends and are on their phones having fun, and here I am making stupid posts and having a record for making the world's most disgusting ship in the world. What am I?~
That wasn't PTSD

Just... disgust.
That is a better way to describe it.
I also think I'm stupid.

Just because I can be funny doesn't mean I'm not an idiot. :p
You are hurting your mother's feelings by calling yourself and idiot. She raised you to be smart, and deep down you are a little smart.
Poor squid, poor kid.
Kid Squidicarus?
If anyone makes a Stoopid and Praline ship joke because of this, I am done.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
~There are kids like me who have friends and are on their phones having fun, and here I am making stupid posts and having a record for making the world's most disgusting ship in the world. What am I?~

That is a better way to describe it.

You are hurting your mother's feelings by calling yourself and idiot. She raised you to be smart, and deep down you are a little smart.

Kid Squidicarus?

If anyone makes a Stoopid and Praline ship joke because of this, I am done.
Honestly I don’t care if I get shipped with a third person at this point.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Honestly I don’t care if I get shipped with a third person at this point.
I'm okay with it if everyone's fine with it. :p

At least you did not get shipped by a CLOCK.
I mean come on Lampy, would I really want to have relations with Tony the talking clock?
I mean...

I'm sure he'd give you the time of your life :lol:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly I felt like everyone gave up in this thread and now Stoopid, Praline and I are the only ones posting at this point. :troll:

Do you think a joke about a clock going on top of me has any aspect of a clever and enlightened joke?

I do not get it.
Chuggaconroy is a crappy lets player with bad puns

Ivander

Smash Legend
Good lord, I started something with the FEH Comic, didn't I? Even then, just seeing ships being talked about makes me anxious about being shipped. At least ship me with a female, whether it'd be a real one or a video game one like Lyn or Lucina.

Also, I beat London. @Erureido @Shishœ
My thoughts:
-The Hero side was pretty good. Mordred, Hans, Jekyll, Shakespeare. Kintoki was cool, but he was sort of there to be one-upped by Solomon. Tamamo was mostly just there, which is sad and like Kintoki, meant to be one-upped.
-The villain side, not counting Solomon, was weak. No real development compared to Orleans or Okeanos, where we had a team of villains that did get decent screentime and development and even Jason fits that more than London's villains. I feel like Paracelsus could've been interesting had he lasted longer, but he was tossed aside as well. Nikola was interesting, but he was undermined due to being under Madness Enhancement and still didn't get much time.
-The story was decent. Pretty much more like a mystery novel rather than an adventure. And I enjoy them, so I liked this.
-Lancer Artoria Alter was literally the giant space flea from nowhere. Next to no screentime and even the cast didn't really talk about her when she's defeated. At least with Nikola, he had reason to be there and had build-up. Artoria has no excuse other than possibly when Solomon talked about her energy being used by him across the Singularities and that was after she had already appeared and been defeated.
-Something different about you, Solomon? Oh I don't know, maybe because it's being hinted that you might not seem to be who you claim to be?

-One of the big highlights is Makiri Zolgen, even if he was only in one scene.

Why is he a highlight you ask? Would you believe he is none other than this guy?

Yes, Makiri Zolgen is the original name of Zouken Matou, the "grandfather" of Shinji and Sakura. But if you were paying attention, Makiri was being forced against his will by Solomon by Barbatos. And he was responsible for making the Servant and Master system for the first Holy Grail War. You learn more about his backstory in Heaven's Feel later.
Either way, as mentioned, Zolgen was being forced against his will by Solomon, due to the "evil" in him. Some fun factor info is that the same actually happened with Lev. You don't hear about his possession in Grand Order, but in a Type Moon story called Clocktower 2015, Lev was imprinted with a curse that would allow the Demon God Flauros to possess his body, but in the normal Fate timeline, he actually manages to commit suicide to prevent his transformation/possession. This would ultimately prevent "Solomon"s plan with the Singularities and as such, Makiri/Zouken never got possessed.

Either way, a decent story. I wouldn't say as good as Orleans or Okeanos, but it was decent compared to Septem. Now I got to do those Edmond quests.

Edit: Oh, something else I forgot to mention. The fact that Sherlock didn't appear in London. Why? You had the Cheldea staff talk about him at the beginning of the Singularity, than you revealed the book characters like Jekyll and Frankenstein being real, than you don't show Sherlock. DW, you teasers!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That wasn't my joke...
I know that, I should of said it like this:
"DO YOU THINK ME HAVING THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE IS ABOUT A CLOCK GOING ON TOP OF ME???"
Good lord, I started something with the FEH Comic, didn't I? Even then, just seeing ships being talked about makes me anxious about being shipped. At least ship me with a female, whether it'd be a real one or a video game one like Lyn or Lucina.

Also, I beat London. @Erureido @Shishœ
My thoughts:
-The Hero side was pretty good. Mordred, Hans, Jekyll, Shakespeare. Kintoki was cool, but he was sort of there to be one-upped by Solomon. Tamamo was mostly just there, which is sad and like Kintoki, meant to be one-upped.
-The villain side, not counting Solomon, was weak. No real development compared to Orleans or Okeanos, where we had a team of villains that did get decent screentime and development and even Jason fits that more than London's villains. I feel like Paracelsus could've been interesting had he lasted longer, but he was tossed aside as well. Nikola was interesting, but he was undermined due to being under Madness Enhancement and still didn't get much time.
-The story was decent. Pretty much more like a mystery novel rather than an adventure. And I enjoy them, so I liked this.
-Lancer Artoria Alter was literally the giant space flea from nowhere. Next to no screentime and even the cast didn't really talk about her when she's defeated. At least with Nikola, he had reason to be there and had build-up. Artoria has no excuse other than possibly when Solomon talked about her energy being used by him across the Singularities and that was after she had already appeared and been defeated.
-Something different about you, Solomon? Oh I don't know, maybe because it's being hinted that you might not seem to be who you claim to be?

-One of the big highlights is Makiri Zolgen, even if he was only in one scene.

Why is he a highlight you ask? Would you believe he is none other than this guy?

Yes, Makiri Zolgen is the original name of Zouken Matou, the "grandfather" of Shinji and Sakura. But if you were paying attention, Makiri was being forced against his will by Solomon by Barbatos. And he was responsible for making the Servant and Master system for the first Holy Grail War. You learn more about his backstory in Heaven's Feel later.
Either way, as mentioned, Zolgen was being forced against his will by Solomon, due to the "evil" in him. Some fun factor info is that the same actually happened with Lev. You don't hear about his possession in Grand Order, but in a Type Moon story called Clocktower 2015, Lev was imprinted with a curse that would allow the Demon God Flauros to possess his body, but in the normal Fate timeline, he actually manages to commit suicide to prevent his transformation/possession. This would ultimately prevent "Solomon"s plan with the Singularities and as such, Makiri/Zouken never got possessed.

Either way, a decent story. I wouldn't say as good as Orleans or Okeanos, but it was decent compared to Septem. Now I got to do those Edmond quests.
YOU SAVED ME FROM BREAKING THE POST STRING OF EITHER A SHIP OR STUPID JOKE, THANK YOU IVANDER.
I think I lost a little of my sanity today.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Reading the last pages tainted my uncorrupted, innocent, clean, pure mind.

Y'all need Jesus.

D

Deleted member

My generations in order ( best to worst ):

1. Generation 4
2. Generation 7
3. Generation 5
4. Generation 3
5. Generation 2
6. Generation 6
7. Generation 1 ( come at me genwunners )
You were 7 when this came out. That’s not old.
I STILL REMEMBER IT, KIND OF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom