• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh look an easy to fake leak. Although If the video was better quality this might not look too bad:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Many can make a believable fake screenshot leak, very few can make a believable fake video leak.

And this person is not one of those very few.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Jesus Christ, I go to look up 5-Volt on Google and it recommends 5-Volt vore. The hell is wrong with you, Google?

Losers tend to attract losers, loser. :4wario2:
MFW I wanted to make a snarky comment about the results being tied to your search history, but it was also my first result despite not having looked up either thing.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Why, what's going on?
praline praline What's going on, man?
Oh yeah so I was off work at the same time as a friend so I asked if I could get a ride home with them. I left the store a minute after my shift was done and text my friend that I was waiting outside for them. 10 minutes pass and no reply and I’m a bit annoyed, then another 10 minutes pass and still nothing and I’m like wtf so I get my dad to come pick me up. Then I’m out helping my dad and uncle an hour after my shift ended and still nothing. At this point I’m really pissed off.

My mom just told me that they came to my house apologizing and making excuses while I was away. This is over 3 1/2 hours after I’m done work. Like what the actual **** is wrong with them. They are completely useless unreliable assholes. Everytime I try and hang out with them they never reply. I’m just ****ing done with them. I’ll be friendly with them when I see them but they can ****ing go to hell otherwise.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Oh yeah so I was off work at the same time as a friend so I asked if I could get a ride home with them. I left the store a minute after my shift was done and text my friend that I was waiting outside for them. 10 minutes pass and no reply and I’m a bit annoyed, then another 10 minutes pass and still nothing and I’m like wtf so I get my dad to come pick me up. Then I’m out helping my dad and uncle an hour after my shift ended and still nothing. At this point I’m really pissed off.

My mom just told me that they came to my house apologizing and making excuses while I was away. This is over 3 1/2 hours after I’m done work. Like what the actual **** is wrong with them. They are completely useless unreliable ********. Everytime I try and hang out with them they never reply. I’m just ****ing done with them. I’ll be friendly with them when I see them but they can ****ing go to hell otherwise.
Sorry to hear that, man. That sounds really stressful, and for good reason too.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

My mom just told me that they came to my house apologizing and making excuses while I was away. This is over 3 1/2 hours after I’m done work. Like what the actual **** is wrong with them. They are completely useless unreliable ********. Everytime I try and hang out with them they never reply. I’m just ****ing done with them. I’ll be friendly with them when I see them but they can ****ing go to hell otherwise.
I'm going through something similar at the moment so I understand why you're frustrated. I'm sorry that you're having to deal with this.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My avatar has been a broken image for the past 2 days.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I caught an "Above Average" shiny Beldum. Tried to get a better one. Ended up catching 4 more shiny Beldum, all that sucked more.

Evolved the Above Average one to a Shiny Metagross. It's still one of my most powerful pokemon even though it's above average, lol.

Also caught a shiny Duskull, but he wasn't part of the event. Just got lucky with that

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wish the uploader worked because I came across something amazing that I want to share. It's a screenshot though.

Chrono.

Elon Musk wasn't great to begin with but man he's gone downhill this year lol.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Joseph said “Oh no!” like 20 times in the last couple episodes lol

I may need a little more context here...
But I say it like this so people that watch Jojo know what I’m talking about and people that don’t won’t get spoiled.

D

Deleted member

Of course when I actually want to change my avatar in the longest time it won't let me. SMH

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’ve been using this whole day to try and beat Arkham Asylum...getting closer every moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom