• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Hi people. How is everyone?
Pretty well, trying to hold down two jobs has been a little stressful, but I've had enough free time to enjoy a couple games like MHGU, Dragalia Lost and BotW. I'm hoping to finish the latter before this weekend since I plan on picking up Dark Souls, but I keep getting myself lost in the world so that may take a while longer.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
...sooo.

Why didn't you begin your journey to the 40+10 Nowi build by merging the old Nowi into the new one?

I mean I kinda understand giving Ninian Steady Breath, but I feel like that's kinda...priorities, y'know?
I have a 4-star Nowi that I've long been keeping (I think it was the first Nowi I've ever pulled)with a bad nature, so I plan on using that Nowi as my first extra Nowi for merging.

D

Deleted member

I'm up to two episodes into Zombie Land Saga and I love it already. It's hilarious, wonderful and ******* lit.
Zombieland Saga is one of the two anime that aren't Jojo that I'm following this season. And trust me, it's not exactly easy to make me go back to following seasonal anime again.
Stopped at the beginning of this year due to college so I've only been following stuff like MHA or Jojo and some stuff I had reasons to believe would turn out to be good(like Darling in the Franxx which, uhm, yeah, I don't wanna talk about it)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Zombieland Saga is one of the two anime that aren't Jojo that I'm following this season. And trust me, it's not exactly easy to make me go back to following seasonal anime again.
Stopped at the beginning of this year due to college so I've only been following stuff like MHA or Jojo and some stuff I had reasons to believe would turn out to be good(like Darling in the Franxx which, uhm, yeah, I don't wanna talk about it)
i was gonna pass up The anime because I thought it was girl idol anime #2000 but then they turned outnto be zombies and I was ok with it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i was gonna pass up The anime because I thought it was girl idol anime #2000 but then they turned outnto be zombies and I was ok with it
My reaction to it was
"Zombieland Saga eh? Well, it looks cute but I know there's a "twist" and with a title like that..."
*1 minute*
"Okay she died, guess it's gonna be one of those "haha it looks cute but it's actually crerpt :^)" type of shows"
*Manager gets introduced*
"**** me this show is great 10/10"

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Wait, a zombie anime? Shoot, I gotta jump onto this!
Someone on discord showed me a rap scene of episode 2 before going into it. That alone was what immediately won me over, especially when it's fire af.

Trust me when I say this but the first two episodes (especially the second one) are bangers.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
DuckTales returns for it's second season in four days. :roll:

Menawhile I'm pretty sure we still have zero news on when Steven Universe is going to air another episode. Heck, I'm fairly certain Legs from Here to Homeworld hasn't even aired on TV yet.

Not bad, I'd say. It's a slow Tuesday evening, there's nothing special going on here tonight beyond what's normally on my schedule, other than watching more Halloween Wars with dinner.

I made biscuits for my family last Sunday, so we've been enjoying those for the last couple mornings, haha.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My reaction to it was
"Zombieland Saga eh? Well, it looks cute but I know there's a "twist" and with a title like that..."
*1 minute*
"Okay she died, guess it's gonna be one of those "haha it looks cute but it's actually crerpt :^)" type of shows"
*Manager gets introduced*
"**** me this show is great 10/10"
That Manager has to be the best character in the anime

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
DuckTales returns for it's second season in four days. :roll:

Menawhile I'm pretty sure we still have zero news on when Steven Universe is going to air another episode. Heck, I'm fairly certain Legs from Here to Homeworld hasn't even aired on TV yet.

Not bad, I'd say. It's a slow Tuesday evening, there's nothing special going on here tonight beyond what's normally on my schedule, other than watching more Halloween Wars with dinner.

I made biscuits for my family last Sunday, so we've been enjoying those for the last couple mornings, haha.
Aw that's so cool!
I should cook more myself lol. It's pretty neat how you did that for your folks.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I think you mentioned it before but what?
My hearing is impaired. It's been for a long time, but it's steadily gotten worse over time.
I wish I had the balls to bring up my favorite songs in the middle of a conversation like Pra Pra.
I don't anyway, but I'll just put this banger here for a laugh. :p

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Not bad. I was a bit worried earlier in the day as I was supposed to have interviews yesterday and today, but the one yesterday didn't happen so I was confused as to if I was going to have an interview today. Turns out it's been rescheduled for thursday, one of the people involved couldn't make it when he was supposed to because a bunch of roads in his area were closed due to flooding. But things should be set for Thursday.

Also I got to chapter 5 in my FE3 reverse recruitment LP, which you should definitely read and vote in the poll I set up. Or not, if you don't want. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Speaking of songs....

Flash Man's stage from Mega Man 2 by Keiichi Okabe (known for their work on Final Fantasy, Tekken, and Nier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom