• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Speaking of Fortnite
I have an important announcement:

Chrono.

I've been hooked on TWEWY for the last couple of days.

Impressions (I'm on the fourth day of week 2):
- Neku shouldn't be this relatable
- But I still felt pretty bad for Shiki and how badly Neku treated her at first
- Joshua is kind of a *****
- I'm playing on touch, controls were hard at first but now I'm having a blast
- The entire soundtrack is amazing, I haven't heard a single bad or boring song
- Same goes for the visuals, the graffiti/urban aesthetic isn't something you see these days anymore

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
With Gen 4 hitting Pokémon GO, I'm curious how we'll get Eevee to evolve into Leafeon & Glaceon (and eventually Sylveon)

There are no other Eevee themed groups for these Eeveelutions unlike the Eevee Brothers & Kimono Girls for the previous five.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I played and lost interest in Fortnite way too quickly...Splatoon 1 and 2 >>>>

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I've been hooked on TWEWY for the last couple of days.

Impressions (I'm on the fourth day of week 2):
- Neku shouldn't be this relatable
- But I still felt pretty bad for Shiki and how badly Neku treated her at first
- Joshua is kind of a *****
- I'm playing on touch, controls were hard at first but now I'm having a blast
- The entire soundtrack is amazing, I haven't heard a single bad or boring song
- Same goes for the visuals, the graffiti/urban aesthetic isn't something you see these days anymore
Joshua has the
BIG GAY

Ivander

Smash Legend
Haven't talked for a while here. Mostly because I'm focusing on online courses, workbooks and whatnot for my Swim Instructors course. Geez, it takes a long time.

That aside, new FEH comic.
That would be hilarious to see in the actual Tap Battle against him. Also, gotta love how it's Arden of all people who reminds Sigurd. Guess that +1 Speed Seal really did something.

I'm still wondering when the FEH comic is going to do a really "risky" comic like with Grand Order's comics. I mean....I wonder how many of you would flock or come back to Grand Order if this actually became an Event/Map/etc.

In case you are wondering about that one bit....almost all of the humans actually turned into dog people in her dimension.

It's either a very good thing or a missed opportunity that Riyo is only doing one Gacha comic and not all of them. Imagine Riyo doing the FEH comics.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You say that because you're bad at it.
Says the person who can't do simple inputs. I'm just impatient you dumb dumb. If I wanted to play a walking and search similator, I'd play the Isle. At least you play as dinosaurs.

D

Deleted member

Says the person who can't do simple inputs. I'm just impatient you dumb dumb. If I wanted to play a walking and search similator, I'd play the Isle. At least you play as dinosaurs.
"Simple inputs" would be "button+direction" or "button+button" not "direction, direction, opposite direction, button in half a second"
All Joshuas have at least a little gay.
It's true

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
With Gen 4 hitting Pokémon GO, I'm curious how we'll get Eevee to evolve into Leafeon & Glaceon (and eventually Sylveon)

There are no other Eevee themed groups for these Eeveelutions unlike the Eevee Brothers & Kimono Girls for the previous five.
You'll probably just have to name them Zoey, May, and Serena.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
To evolve Eevee to Glaceon in GO just put your phone in the freezer overnight.
Trust me it works.

Chrono.

Can't say I care about Sonic Colors but if they ported it to PC and other modern consoles I'd probably cop.

It's a game I've been wanting to revisit because I remember really not getting the hype around it back then.

But I did like most of the zones we got that time. Only one I never cared for was Aquarium Park.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

My guess:

Evolve eevee I’m a state park or forest for leafeon.

Evolve eevee during a snowstorm to obtain it

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
oh wow, SEGA deleted the Sonic Steam Sales tweet with the Sonic Colours art.

Right after I teased them about it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom