• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I recorded some gameplay of Dynasty Warriors Gundam in RPCS3, so here's that.

And here's that Mario Kart Arcade GP DX gameplay too.

I also picked up used copies of Infanous and Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 for cheap today, gonna try those in RPCS3 soon.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Not a lot has been happening with Fire Emblem Heroes on my end lately, but I did finally get this unit as my free summon from last year's Halloween banner rerun:

Halloween Sakura! Last year, she was my most wanted Halloween unit, but I got Halloween Jakob when I sniped for Silver at the time. Little did I know Jakob would turn out to be one of the best units in the game unlike her, so now, when I was sniping for Silver, I was hoping for a better nature Halloween Jakob (mine is +Def -Atk). Still, I'm happy to get this precious cinnamon roll.

It's a shame that her nature is bad though: +Res -Spd. The boon does help her tank against mages better, but the speed bane is a huge detriment for a speedy unit like her. That really sucks.

I also finished building two units just recently:

This Lyn is one that I had for quite some time, but only recently have I finally managed to finished building her. She is +Atk -Spd: the nature may look hit-or-miss at first, but it does suit her weapon refine. Her first major victory was in the recent Earth Blessed Gardens map where she was very clutch in tanking and taking down Valentine Hector in that map.

Nowi might not look surprising at first since I already shared another Nowi I built in the past, but this one is slightly different: this new Nowi is +Def -Spd, which is one of her best natures. She can tank much better with this nature, and I gave her Ignis for the time being to mesh well with her high Defense. One of my Brave Ikes that I pulled from the recent Legendary Heroes banner was used to give her Steady Breath. Now begins the long journey of achieving that 40+10 Nowi build!

As for my old Nowi? I'm planning on using her as skill fodder for the Ninian I've long been keeping: she would really benefit from Steady Breath. I haven't decided who to use my remaining Brave Ike SB fodder on at the moment: it'll likely be either Adult Tiki (for a Lightning Breath build, assuming I don't pull another DC fodder to go with a Breath of Fog build) or my Shiro.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Now begins the long journey of achieving that 40+10 Nowi build!

As for my old Nowi? I'm planning on using her as skill fodder for the Ninian I've long been keeping: she would really benefit from Steady Breath.
...sooo.

Why didn't you begin your journey to the 40+10 Nowi build by merging the old Nowi into the new one?

I mean I kinda understand giving Ninian Steady Breath, but I feel like that's kinda...priorities, y'know?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
...sooo.

Why didn't you begin your journey to the 40+10 Nowi build by merging the old Nowi into the new one?

I mean I kinda understand giving Ninian Steady Breath, but I feel like that's kinda...priorities, y'know?
To be fair, Nowi is pretty common, so it's probably not a big deal. I think I used one or two Chroms for Aether fodder when I was on my way to +10'ing him, because he's also common.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Got Starlink today! Currently downloading the day-one patch.

This is doing to be a long 30-minute download.

But hey, at least the Arwing model will keep me somewhat entertained. It looks great!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well.

I think at this point we can safely say that yes, I'm actually doing this knockoff Dragon Quest 1 remake.

Transcribed the entire world map tile by tile, except for Charlock Castle, which I had to fudge a bit. Pretty sure I got it all right.

Only Tantegel Castle is functional at present, there's no combat, and the poison swamps will murder your ass right dead. But I'm still sitting here like:

V5gr.gif

- because I'm pretty sure this represents the furthest I've so far gotten in making a game.

And if it doesn't, it will after Brecconary.

To be fair, Nowi is pretty common, so it's probably not a big deal. I think I used one or two Chroms for Aether fodder when I was on my way to +10'ing him, because he's also common.
I mean, I guess.

I just feel like if you've got the +1 literally sitting right there, why not go for it?

Besides, pretty sure Nowi need Steady Breath more than Ninian does. In an ideal world, Nowi'll be taking the hits - and in a less than ideal one, she'll still be taking them first.

I guess that's not 100% the case if you're running Ninian as the dancebot for multiple teams, but still.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Another day, Another piece of hope dying due to somebody thinking Nintendo would announce a Direct in the morning...for the 2nd week in a row (people are thirsty)
I mean the new from the smash site is gone. Which in the past has only happened 10 days before an announcement. We are past that mark now but I wouldn’t be shocked if it stil happens this week

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm alright!

I hope you're well.
I’m pretty good!

Well.

I think at this point we can safely say that yes, I'm actually doing this knockoff Dragon Quest 1 remake.

Transcribed the entire world map tile by tile, except for Charlock Castle, which I had to fudge a bit. Pretty sure I got it all right.

Only Tantegel Castle is functional at present, there's no combat, and the poison swamps will murder your *** right dead. But I'm still sitting here like:

View attachment 170107

- because I'm pretty sure this represents the furthest I've so far gotten in making a game.

And if it doesn't, it will after Brecconary.

I mean, I guess.

I just feel like if you've got the +1 literally sitting right there, why not go for it?

Besides, pretty sure Nowi need Steady Breath more than Ninian does. In an ideal world, Nowi'll be taking the hits - and in a less than ideal one, she'll still be taking them first.

I guess that's not 100% the case if you're running Ninian as the dancebot for multiple teams, but still.
Huh... I thought you were playing a knockoff Dragon Quest 1. This is much cooler.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Lmao I’m either one of the smartest people you’ve met related to Christmas or one of the dumbest

I have a ****load of boxes I kept in the storage that I'm now gonna use

Now if y’all about to ask me why I’m talking about Christmas in the middle of October, it’s due to my trip out west where I got over 50% of the shopping done

D

Deleted member

Steam graphic design guy probably just messed up but boy howdy that's a tease.

*HEAVY BREATHING*

SEGA...C'mon. Just do it. DOOOO IIIIIIT.

*Ahem* Anyways, anyone else here playing through Luigi's Mansion on 3DS? I've been decently surprised at how nice it is. Framerate's good (in single player, that is. I've seen footage of the co-op...Yikes!) and the controls are a lot better than I thought they'd be. The only thing I'd criticize is the C-stick being super unresponsive, but eh, it's like that for all games, lol. Aiming with the gyro and moving Luigi with B works well enough, even if it is a little bit more clunky than the original.

Also, dang, being able to replay portrait ghosts is a super nice feature. I love that there's also the incentive to get better ranks on them through unlocking more art for them. It's small, but it's still a very cool addition in my book.

D

Deleted member

The world is at peace now that god returned once again to make us smile.

Even if it isn't Neil Patrick Harris at all, he moves, acts and plays like Music Meister would be expected to.

Once again, a good work by Traveller's Tale

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Steam graphic design guy probably just messed up but boy howdy that's a tease.

Lost Worlds went to PC, so this wouldn’t be a surprise...though of course I shouldn’t care since I play Nintendo and PS4/XBox...but it’s also about Sanic so I must care
Starlink shoulda just been a Star Fox game.
Nintendo probably wouldn’t have cared as much after Zero...but with an outside friend making it for them changes things (though tbh Fox and crew will live longer than Captain Falcon)

D

Deleted member

In the next episode of "Stupid **** Gamers Do": people are now ****ting on Fortnite for its lootbox system and I'm just... are you guys ****ing serious?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
In the next episode of "Stupid **** Gamers Do": people are now ****ting on Fortnite for its lootbox system and I'm just... are you guys ****ing serious?
-loot box system?

-Fornite?

You mean the "pay and you unlock everything" as opposed to "pay and you might get what you want."

Fortnite's is even a lootbox really and a much better system imo.

D

Deleted member

-loot box system?

-Fornite?

You mean the "pay and you unlock everything" as opposed to "pay and you might get what you want."

Fortnite's is even a lootbox really and a much better system imo.
That's the thing, it doesn't actually have lootboxes. People are ****ting on it for something that doesn't even exist

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's the thing, it doesn't actually have lootboxes. People are ****ting on it for something that doesn't even exist
Well the internet continues to never make any sense then....

Why would you want more lootboxes anyway? People have been angry over odds and then you have foreign governments making them outlawed or changed to be fairer.

Quite frankly at least Fortnite guarantees people whatever they want for just buying a battle pass.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Downloaded Fortnite, but never played it.

Not even it's fault for that, there's just a lot on my Switch in backlog right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom