• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Damn, I've done both. :/

I'm surprised I didn't get that reference actually, Return of the King being my favourite movie and all...
It's from Two Towers actually.

And funny enough, the Hobbit movies actually took that to heart.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
FEH 2.10.0 just hit:
Hello Glorious Ippei.

Also, Innes's Refine is sweet Fanny Adams to Magic and Dragons, Lon'qu is Sword Raven/Linus and Tana can now run a 3.5 Close Defense build against dragons effectively. Also we have a Golden Ducky accessory.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Want to know the cool thing about Lon'qu getting Life & Death 3 for his Refine? A SPD+ Lon'qu now beats a +SPD Karla by 3 points. Lon'qu is now back to being the fastest Sword unit in the game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't think I will ever get the Switch or Smash this year, :> But I will get 2 Ridley amiibos, that will be enough for me for now!
Awww, I feel bad for you.
At least you got your two Ridley amiibos.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Awww, I feel bad for you.
At least you got your two Ridley amiibos.
xD I mean, why feeling bad for me? Even though I would ADORE to be able to play as my favorite villain, dragon and character of all time after 17 years of waiting, I have priorities I need to get to. After all, better late than never.

D

Deleted member

xD I mean, why feeling bad for me? Even though I would ADORE to be able to play as my favorite villain, dragon and character of all time after 17 years of waiting, I have priorities I need to get to. After all, better late than never.
Hey, good on you for focusing on needs over wants. :)
Want to know the cool thing about Lon'qu getting Life & Death 3 for his Refine? A SPD+ Lon'qu now beats a +SPD Karla by 3 points. Lon'qu is now back to being the fastest Sword unit in the game.
Wait what weapon does he use that gives him Life and Death 3 in his refine?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wait what weapon does he use that gives him Life and Death 3 in his refine?
It's his new Solitary Blade. Basically, by itself, it's a Prf Killer weapon, like Raven and Linus' Baskilos weapon. But when Refined, it gives him Life & Death 3 as well. A +SPD Lon'qu will have 42 SPD while a +SPD Karla has 44 SPD. With his Life & Death Refinement, it makes Lon'qu's SPD to 47, making it 3 points higher than Karla's SPD.
And this is his Refine, meaning that he can use another Life & Death A-skill and a SPD Seal alongside it, meaning he will still beat Karla in SPD even if she also has the same skills. So yeah, Lon'qu is back to being the fastest Red Sword character in the game like when FEH first started.

Anyway, Dancer Micaiah, Regular Micaiah and Innes would make for a great Anti-Meta set-up thanks to their weapons. Both Micaiah's weapons beating Cavalry and Armoured with Innes beating Magic users and Dragons. Bring in a good Green Tank like Myrrh or Grima and you'd have a great Anti-Meta team.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I wasn't prepared for any of this.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I should get whatever the TNA network is called.

D

Deleted member

The new weapon he's getting. Solitary Blade, iirc.

You... really don't catch up on news, do you? We knew he'd get a refine for several days now.
I forgot about that. My bad. :lol:
It's his new Solitary Blade. Basically, by itself, it's a Prf Killer weapon, like Raven and Linus' Baskilos weapon. But when Refined, it gives him Life & Death 3 as well. A +SPD Lon'qu will have 42 SPD while a +SPD Karla has 44 SPD. With his Life & Death Refinement, it makes Lon'qu's SPD to 47, making it 3 points higher than Karla's SPD.
And this is his Refine, meaning that he can use another Life & Death A-skill and a SPD Seal alongside it, meaning he will still beat Karla in SPD even if she also has the same skills. So yeah, Lon'qu is back to being the fastest Red Sword character in the game like when FEH first started.

Anyway, Dancer Micaiah, Regular Micaiah and Innes would make for a great Anti-Meta set-up thanks to their weapons. Both Micaiah's weapons beating Cavalry and Armoured with Innes beating Magic users and Dragons. Bring in a good Green Tank like Myrrh or Grima and you'd have a great Anti-Meta team.
Thanks. You got me interested.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Alright, so I love my current avatar but I like changing things up so I'm thinking about using a new avatar.
Poll for you all: Should I change my avatar? Yes or No?

D

Deleted member

Alright, so I love my current avatar but I like changing things up so I'm thinking about using a new avatar.
Can I see your new avatar idea please? You peaked my curiosity.
New unit stats:

Myrrh hits 180 BST with an Attack superboon while avoiding her defense superbane.
Pumpkin Smasher Dorcas does not mess around.
Sadly he can not get nature investment.

Also that Myrrh is wack.
She is basically a Red Dragon LA Hector with high res.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
BTW here are my new avatar ideas. I am considering using one of the following characters:

-Tracer (Overwatch)
-Lucio (Overwatch)
-Sombra (Overwatch)
-Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad)
-Ron Swanson (Parks and Recreation)
-Dwight K Schrute (The Office)
-Michael Bluth (Arrested Development)
-Lucille Bluth (Arrested Development)
-Sheik (LoZ Ocarina of Time/Smash Bros.)

Those are the ideas atm

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
BTW here are my new avatar ideas. I am considering using one of the following characters:

-Tracer (Overwatch)
-Lucio (Overwatch)
-Sombra (Overwatch)

Those are the ideas atm
The one I'm most familiar with (other than Sheik lol) is Jesse Pinkerman. That'd be my vote

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

-Tracer (Overwatch)
-Lucio (Overwatch)
-Sombra (Overwatch)

Those are the ideas atm
Cause of my preference towards women I’d vote for Sombra

Chrono.

So I haven't been watching WWE for a couple months and...

whij5pq122r11.jpg

What the heck? DX? What year is it? The Saudis must be paying hella cash if they got Shawn ****ing Michaels to come out of retirement. Also didn't Triple H actually win that match with Taker last Saturday, and they shook hands and everything? Why do this then?

I'm so confused.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
:3 Your current avatar is adorable as heck, but if you wanna change it, do it!

D

Deleted member

I want that Spooky Myrrh.
I mean, Powercrept LA Hector is always my vote.

Ivander

Smash Legend
New unit stats:

Myrrh hits 180 BST with an Attack superboon while avoiding her defense superbane.
-So, Mia does not quite rival Veronica in ATK & SPD, but close. She is under Veronica's ATK & SPD by 2 points. That being said, Mia can actually survive Magic and dragon attacks due to having much higher RES than Veronica and Mia also has 1 point of DEF extra compared to Veronica. The extra DEF & RES is actually nice for her due to the fact that she'll reset Mages and Dragons specials and in turn tank them with no worry for specials thanks to high SPD and good RES. So Mia actually could rival Veronica in the fact that while she's not exactly stronger or faster than Veronica, she'll survive alot more than Veronica. All in all, a pretty good unit.

-Kagero is the strongest Ranged unit. One more ATK than Lilina, Ophelia and Sanaki. And she's an Armored unit meaning she greatly benefits from Bold Fighter in fixing her doubles. Her Defenses are like Winter Tharja, with good DEF and RES. So yeah, she's practically Green Dagger W!Tharja, but with much more ATK.

-Niles...Armoured with 39 SPD lol.

-Don't need to say much about Myrrh.

-Dorcas is shockingly good for a Free unit. Dorcas ACTUALLY HAS THE HIGHEST NEUTRAL ATK IN THE GAME. Yes, this beautiful man actually beats a Neutral Grima, Legendary Hector, Winter Chrom AND Effie in ATK. His DEF rivals that of Legendary Hector, Brave Ephraim and Legendary Tiki and his HP ties with Gwyndolyn and Bartre for the 6th highest HP. His SPD is one point above Grima and Hector, sharing the SPD stat with Sheena. Only his RES is his major issue so keep him away from mages and dragons. But that aside, he's surprisingly good for a free unit.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Units to get:
  • Spoopy Myrrh
  • Devil Zero
  • Count Henry
  • More Frankensteins
  • Poisoned Mutton, Halloween Edition (though he's free, so might as well check him anyway)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

-Dorcas is shockingly good for a Free unit. Dorcas ACTUALLY HAS THE HIGHEST NEUTRAL ATK IN THE GAME. Yes, this beautiful man actually beats a Neutral Grima, Hector, Winter Chrom AND Effie in ATK. His DEF rivals that of Legendary Hector, Brave Ephraim and Legendary Tiki and his HP ties with Gwyndolyn and Bartre for the 6th highest HP. His SPD is one point above Grima and Hector, sharing the SPD stat with Sheena. Only his RES is his major issue so keep him away from mages and dragons. But that aside, he's surprisingly good for a free unit.
Uhhh, Legendary Hector's Defense is 41.
Unless he has some nice weapon.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Niles probably watched Saint Seiya, because now he's fast af while wearing armor.

D

Deleted member

Ivander Ivander
You forgot one thing.
Dorcas may have the best neutral attack, but he can not get natures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom