• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
*Insert any Anime Waifu doing the Fortnite Dance*
Even though I do not play Fortnite.

Bowsette doing the Fortnite Dance with Sans doing it too is the most Twitter thing I can think of.
The sad thing is that a Bowsette doing the Fortnite dance video does exist. You simply just need to type it in.

Anyway, I do want to give Fortnite at least one try. But due to having a ton of other games that focus on luck and time like Overwatch, Fire Emblem Heroes and Grand Order, I'm determined to not make Fortnite another one of those.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You are correct. >: )
The sad thing is that a Bowsette doing the Fortnite dance video does exist. You simply just need to type it in.

Anyway, I do want to give Fortnite at least one try. But due to having a ton of other games that focus on luck and time like Overwatch, Fire Emblem Heroes and Grand Order, I'm determined to not make Fortnite another one of those.
I will probably never play Fortnite, even if I am super bored.

Also it is tragic that Bowsette Fortnite videos exist.

D

Deleted member

I never played Fortnite like I said.

Also do not like this post Dyllbirdy. >: )
slam that like button

D

Deleted member

I'd love to prove my superiority to you later then
FYI, do not take me seriously.

Also I would love to have a three versus three tournament match later. :>

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Huh, it seems I'm the only one here who mains Link.
I actually play Link alot too. Both him and Toon Link in Sm4sh. I could never drop either one of them. Link is my favorite Nintendo Character; way too much memories to forget.

Pretty excited to see the changes in action for Ultimate. Never really played Young Link as much in Melee so im interested in trying him out.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Me: I like sleeping well!

Also me: Let's watch terrifying videos/concept/images to give me disturbing ideas that are probably going to give me nightmares and make sleeping harder!

Thank lord I am not a character in a horrow show/movie, I probably die in the first few episodes or the first act of the movie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom