• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It’s pretty sad that I’m bad at pretty much everything, and the only thing I’m good at is singing but I suffer from crippling stage fright.

D

Deleted member

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah, but it’s pretty weird when none of the NZers with autism follow that “autistic people have a result of X or lower” thing
because we all took a crappy online quiz and not a legit test by an actual doc
Vaccines for what?
the one that gets the flac is the flu shot, which anti vaccine people say it caused autism with is the dumbest thing ever yet its sadly super believed

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Y’all autistic guys shouldn’t have gotten your vaccines. They have poison and deadly metals inside them that gives you autism. :troll:
Joke or not that’s probably not something you want to say. That will piss a lot of people off and isn’t even appropriate really.

Besides the vaccine thing is bs

D

Deleted member

Yeah, but it’s pretty weird when none of the NZers with autism follow that “autistic people have a result of X or lower” thing
I already said why, it's because 1. It's not an actual EQ test. 2. EQ and IQ tests aren't entirely reliable in the first place. First thing I said was that the test was hogwash.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WWE 2K this year is their best game yet (they’re getting closer to being like the THQ games and I love it)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
****ing work today...
  • Came in with the reveal that I’d have to do the workload of a second employee who left. So I basically had to juggle between doing usual stuff and receiving deliveries.
  • My lunch break was moved to an earlier time.
  • ****ing supplies for literally every department but mine later this evening, but I’m the one who has to handle all of it and I can’t leave until it’s done. Expecting some overtime...

D

Deleted member

****ing work today...
  • Came in with the reveal that I’d have to do the workload of a second employee who left. So I basically had to juggle between doing usual stuff and receiving deliveries.
  • My lunch break was moved to an earlier time.
  • ****ing supplies for literally every department but mine later this evening, but I’m the one who has to handle all of it and I can’t leave until it’s done. Expecting some overtime...
You are a hard worker.
You deserve a raise.

D

Deleted member

*Insert any Anime Waifu doing the Fortnite Dance*
Even though I do not play Fortnite.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Mario gonna get the huarache :denzel:

RIGHT WHERE IT HURTS.

Es un vaso de elote, no se porque tiene una pata de pollo xD.
XD Que pedo con eso? XP O sea que en el Mexican Mario Universe, en lugar de el Hongo, para tener poderes te hechas un vaso de elote con todo y pollo metido ahi? jajajaja!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bowsette doing the Fortnite Dance with Sans doing it too is the most Twitter thing I can think of.

D

Deleted member

Also, am I the only one that hates really loud music or loud irritating sounds?
I like nice and quiet...
Relaxing music is a plus, but not it being too loud.
You’re still a boy. lol You’re only 15.
345363634.PNG

I have been a teenager for like two years and some months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom