• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hmm, the problem is NES games are nice, but I want more than some NES games. Most of them are mediocre.

Like, I would love SNES games, 64 games, maybe some Gamecube or DS games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The NES games list on Switch includes Ninja Gaiden?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Isn't Bowsette not trending that much on social website those days compared to when she first come out?

If yes, then the best thing to do is to ignore her and leave peoples that are happy, well, happy, be it for thirst, wholesome or any other reasons you can think off, Bowsette is going to stay in Japan for a long time. (Not so sure in the west, but Japan LOVE her, to the point I'm still surprised that Nintendo haven't said more about her popularity, freakin' One Punch Man artist draw her, man, that's still crazy to me)

That being said, time for me to go to bed, before I go, I just say that the DBS:Broly movie is reallyyyyyy catching my attention, more so than anything related to DBS in the last few years, so, maybe I give it a shot if spoilers don't ruin it beforehand.

On that, Bone Nuit.
Sans emote.png

Ivander

Smash Legend
The concept in general is just really interesting. Bowser becoming the very thing he loves more than anything is just... Okay, it's weird as hell, but still interesting.
Well, in the original comic, it felt alot like, "if we can't get the girl, one of us can be the girl". Which was a funny concept at the time when nobody thought of the idea of someone else, especially Bowser, wearing the Super Crown.

That aside, if Bowsette is introduced to the Mario universe, it'll likely be because of a fluke, a curse, an alternate dimension or maybe the original concept of Bowser possessing Peach. I can't imagine at this point of canon Bowser becoming Peach on his own free will besides the possession.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
@ShinyLegendary Did you get the chance to try my Tiki? :V

Isn't Bowsette not trending that much on social website those days compared to when she first come out?

If yes, then the best thing to do is to ignore her and leave peoples that are happy, well, happy, be it for thirst, wholesome or any other reasons you can think off, Bowsette is going to stay in Japan for a long time. (Not so sure in the west, but Japan LOVE her, to the point I'm still surprised that Nintendo haven't said more about her popularity, freakin' One Punch Man artist draw her, man, that's still crazy to me)
I can see Bowsette, or at the very least the Super Crown's concept in general, be a meme that, while not always used, could remain relevant for a long time.

I mean, the possibilites are quite literally endless with it.

D

Deleted member

If Nintendo wants online VC to work they should just do a download function like Netlfix has.
The game still has an "expiration date" at which point you need to connect to the internet to update it but it would be far better than streaming games because, ugh, constant internet connection for NES games?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If Nintendo wants online VC to work they should just do a download function like Netlfix has.
The game still has an "expiration date" at which point you need to connect to the internet to update it but it would be far better than streaming games because, ugh, constant internet connection for NES games?
Also, the fact that we only get NES games is a bit... eh.

Hopefully, we get to move on to other consoles as time goes on.

D

Deleted member

The concept in general is just really interesting. Bowser becoming the very thing he loves more than anything is just... Okay, it's weird as hell, but still interesting.
So what you’re saying is that it’s like if Homer Simpson became a donut.

D

Deleted member

That being said, time for me to go to bed, before I go, I just say that the DBS:Broly movie is reallyyyyyy catching my attention, more so than anything related to DBS in the last few years, so, maybe I give it a shot if spoilers don't ruin it beforehand.

On that, Bone Nuit.View attachment 168119
Oh, I have to learn my French.
Bone Nuit!
@ShinyLegendary Did you get the chance to try my Tiki? :V
Yeah Mr. Lucky guy, she is good. :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wait, they aren't! That's dumb.

It's also pretty scary that she's grown into what she is now, in such a short amount of time.
And that’s why they should’ve been some of the first games there

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wow, what a waste of money!

Does it have Contra?
It’s all Nintendo games right now
Dang, Contra would be awesome with online and whatnot.

But yeah, there definitely needs to be non-NES games at some point, hopefully SNES and N64. It would certainly make the online more appealing to people. Heck, Mario Party online or Mario Kart 64 online, anybody?

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Oh, I have to learn my French.
Bone Nuit!
I actually know quite a bit of French.

as much as i hate the country lol

Dang, Contra would be awesome with online and whatnot.

But yeah, there definitely needs to be non-NES games at some point, hopefully SNES and N64. It would certainly make the online more appealing to people. Heck, Mario Party online or Mario Kart 64 online, anybody?
It doesn't have... CONTRA?

This is madness!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So what you’re saying is that it’s like if Homer Simpson became a donut.
That's hilarious and I want it to happen now. :laugh:

Yeah Mr. Lucky guy, she is good. :p
All I did was give her Swap, Ignis and a Close Def seal. Everything else was just what she came with. It's stupid how little work you need to perfect her.

With that said, does anyone have good seal ideas? Not gonna accept Quick Riposte (since Grima has it), so don't bother saying it.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Not sure if anyone has been following the Wheel of Time tv news, but on Tuesday the series was given the green light to start production on Amazon. And i couldn't be more happy.

D

Deleted member

The only really fun NES games there are is Ice Climbers and most of the Mario Bros. Games including Dr. Mario.

I want to enjoy Balloon Fighter, but controlling Balloon Fighter can be hard.

Also it gets pretty stale when you try out new games and you have no idea what to do and you just move and press any button over and over against a weak CPU and they kick your butt, anyway.
20181004_165206.jpg

I think killing off the Virtual Console was a really bad idea. Perfect opportunity to use it as their online idea to gain hype.

I would love to be trying out stuff I never played that is not that old like Ocarina of Time, Mario 64 and Mario Sunshine.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
The only really fun NES games there are is Ice Climbers and most of the Mario Bros. Games.

I want to enjoy Balloon Fighter, but controlling Balloon Fighter can be hard.

Also it gets pretty stale when you try out new games and you have no idea what to do and you just move and press any button over and over against a weak CPU and they kick your butt, anyway.
Git gud

More seriously, the NES had tons of fun games. They just weren't as beginner friendly as a lot of games these days are, you needed to actually spend time learning how they worked and figuring things out (mostly through losing a lot). So... in a way, my serious response is also a form of "git gud". :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Git gud

More seriously, the NES had tons of fun games. They just weren't as beginner friendly as a lot of games these days are, you needed to actually spend time learning how they worked and figuring things out (mostly through losing a lot). So... in a way, my serious response is also a form of "git gud". :p
I know. I really do like the Mario NES games and Ice Climbers.

I am just not used to being not shown the controls. Playing Mario Bros and I found the pipe that leads you to World 4. Fun.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Git gud

Oof just realised that you're Irish.

Please don't ban me just for being a Brit...

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
So I just finished watching Pokemon Black and White, meaning I'm completely caught up with the whole anime (minus several of the newest SM episodes). There were some things I hated about BW, like annoying characters, and how Ash refused to switch out any of his starters. But there were also things I liked about it. Namely the number of characters, the number of Pokemon Ash caught, and the pre-league tournaments. And believe it or not, I actually liked Iris. BW also had a couple good arcs, so I'd say it deserves more credit than it gets.

If I could give a final ranking of all the series, it'd be DP > AG > SM > BW > OS > XY.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom