• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The new Broly trailer dropped and o o f.

Dragon Ball Minus is gonna play a huge part in it, and I know plenty of people won't like that.

Bardock looks weird with that armor lol

Also G I N E B O Y Z

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Is a university student impoverished enough for your consideration? :p Assuming it works for someone in a different region to you, I guess. And I won't have access to my Switch until tomorrow, if that matters.
I don't think region matters, I'm from Spain and it worked. And it can be done without the Switch itself, just any device with online connection.

D

Deleted member

Playing For Glory all tired...
>You are saying I did the blaster and not recover? At least I still win this match. :V

Last edited by a moderator:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Is this happening on here? Have you reported it? Because that's definitely not allowed here, especially if it's unsolicited.
Yeah, they sent me some in DMs. I asked them if mods/admins check private DMs, to which they replied no. I suppose I'm to blame, since I allowed them to keep sending me messages, none of which I reported. I wasn't aware that sending such content privately wasn't allowed here, but I guess in retrospect it makes sense. They're banned now though, and I'm of legal age, so there's no harm done.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Is a university student impoverished enough for your consideration? :p Assuming it works for someone in a different region to you, I guess. And I won't have access to my Switch until tomorrow, if that matters.
View attachment 168104

Isn’t she just Kon’s friend that you call sis?
There’s 1 spot left, I’m flipping a coin to see who it is and I’ll pm you.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
can't believe i finally found a way to legally ban @Prince Alucard
Like you haven’t posted anything lewd.
So who wants to go first? I'm not fussy, it's been a while since I've had a chance to swing the banhammer. :p

Yeah, they sent me some in DMs. I asked them if mods/admins check private DMs, to which they replied no. I suppose I'm to blame, since I allowed them to keep sending me messages, none of which I reported. I wasn't aware that sending such content privately wasn't allowed here, but I guess in retrospect it makes sense. They're banned now though, and I'm of legal age, so there's no harm done.
Well, like I said, if you didn't ask for it, and/or they just started messaging you this stuff randomly, then there's a problem. Otherwise, what goes on in private messages is, obviously, private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom