• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Taging is a fun concept, I know. :p
Dang, I can't tell if you intentionally misspelled tagging because of that smilie.

That being said, the new Overwatch skin shown today is awesome. Easily my favourite for this year so far.
Well, and also the fact that Moira is not the Bride of the Monster, as I did not want her to be the Bride. But yeah, so far, Moira's is easily my most favourite skin this year, tied with Witch Mercy, Junkenstein and Cultist Zenyatta.

Last edited:

Chrono.

The new Broly trailer dropped and o o f.

Dragon Ball Minus is gonna play a huge part in it, and I know plenty of people won't like that.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
PEOPLE ARE GETTING PAID A THIRD OF A MILLION PER YEAR TO GAS PEOPLE WHILE I WORK MY *** OFF 40 HOURS A WEEK TO GET A THIRD OF A PERCENT OF THAT?
Well I mean if they don’t do it right the person will either be awake for the surgery... or they’ll potentially never wake up.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That sounds like my future job.

I want the money. :V
You realize that the more profitable a job is, the riskier it is?

Like, you literally have someone's life in your hands and if you **** up, you effectively killed someone.

And that's not even mentionning that you're gonna be in school for so damn long for studies that you'll probably be older than I am right now before you're even done with them.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well I mean if they don’t do it right the person will either be awake for the surgery... or they’ll potentially never wake up.
can say from experience, had to sit through the latter horribly

its an imporant thing for a scary drug

D

Deleted member

You realize that the more profitable a job is, the riskier it is?

Like, you literally have someone's life in your hands and if you **** up, you effectively killed someone.

And that's not even mentionning that you're gonna be in school for so damn long for studies that you'll probably be older than I am right now before you're even done with them.
Yes, you are right.

Actors get paid a lot and it is not that risky.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
When they said gas people, my mind instantly jumped to a little thing that happened during World War 2...
I actually thought of that too when I reread my post.

We're so horrible :chuckle:

can say from experience, had to sit through the latter horribly

its an imporant thing for a scary drug
Wait... you died?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yes, you are right.

Actors get paid a lot and it is not that risky.
But they also need to be really damn good to get some big pays. Not to mention getting into big budget movies too.

And indie movie that only has about 100 grand for the whole thing won't have its actors get pays with several zeroes in them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom