• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
No more Super Crown mem-

One more Super Crown meme
No matter how much people try to say otherwise, there is always room for one more.
I don't get it.
I believe it's a joke about what was described about Cena. Something about, "You can't see him." or something. I don't know the whole deal.

Anyway, finally beat Abyssal Hector. Since I had the enemy to F2P Guides (which is a non-Neutral Olivia that causes the AI to not do what it's supposed to do), I had to actually pull my weight around. The Blue Pegasus was easily the worst part.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
"There's TWO of them?!"

That aside, as I said, I think this is the first Banner to actually have two versions of the same unit at the same time.

Edit: Actually, there was Lyn, as both her Brave version and Legendary version were both on the Lucina Banner and if you don't separate genderswaps, there was Winter Robin and Grima F!Robin on another. And for Normal Banners, there was both Young Tiki and Adult Tiki on a New Powers Banner. On the other hand, if you don't count the genderswaps or age differences, Reinhardt is a first for a Normal Banner for being the exact same character.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Waking up to the news of a new Xenoblade that might have started development really does put a smile on my face. It won't happen in a long time sure, but I'll definitely be looking forward to it. Can't thank Smash enough for getting Shulk into the game, otherwise I'm sure I wouldn't have played this series. Hoping for an X2, I really want the combat and exploration from that game back.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
My brother wears long skirts and he basically has his **** together way more than I do

D

Deleted member

After, like, two whole ****ing years, Kit's Soul Silver Nuzlocke is finally back and I couldn't be more hyped. Probably one of my favorite Nuzlocke comics out there, you all should read it.
Screenshot_20181004-081317.png

Start with the Sapphire Nuzlocke, there's a whole saga of them.

This also reminds me I have a whole folder with pics of Whirl, his Magnezone, because...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I believe it's a joke about what was described about Cena. Something about, "You can't see him." or something. I don't know the whole deal.
“You Can’t See Me” is John Cena’s most famous taunt/catchphrase in WWE...and also across the media...it’s about him being too quick for opponents to see him attack as well as being about not being able to be seen by others
F579DE15-6648-4763-807D-702FEAA624BA.jpeg
It’s a sophisticated move paying respects to the most realistic sport of them all...real life anime

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
>Today begins the Halloween Event in Fate/GO, which means normal Tamamo gets a banner for herself plus a few other 3 & 4 star servants.

>Spends a total of 13 Summoning Tickets and a 210 Saint Quartz (120 of which were whaled) in the hopes of finally pulling normal Tamamo.

>Gets no normal Tamamo from them.

Words cannot describe how pissed off I am now.

AGAIN normal Tamamo dodges me, and I spent even more Saint Quartz on this banner than I did on last year's Halloween banner too.

All I got was my first Beowolf, 3 MORE FREAKING CARMILLAS (they all trolled me with the golden flash to think I was getting normal Tamamo), another Tamamo Cat (who is now at NP4), a few more Little Halloween Devils and Halloween Arrangement Craft Essences, and my first Formal Craft CE.

I'm now at 101 Saint Quartz, and no way do I want to drain all my Saint Quartz because Merlin will be out in two months. If I can't have normal Tamamo or even a Waver of my own, I at the very least want my own Merlin when it comes to the OP Casters.

I swear, if I get this same kind of luck when Merlin comes out (and who knows if I'll be able to accumulate more than 200 SQz by then)... I won't be a happy man towards this game to put it lightly.

Looks like Summer Tamamo is about as close I can get to having normal Tamamo at the moment...

Last edited:

Chrono.

So the reason for the Star Force Mega Man outfit in Mega Man 11 was... For testing purposes.

According to dev commentary in the Rockman 11 book, the confirmed it was a test dummy for Tundra Man's weapon, but somehow it made it into press release screenshots by accident.

Chrono.

Inferno got leaked by Playstation Facebook lol.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Posted and then removed.

"oops"

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
And now Yugi.
Looks sick, but I wish he used more than the Magicians and the God.
YuGiOh too?

This game looks great! And magician girls are the best.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
How can there be people like you in this world? How can people be that good?

I'm actually curious.
cause people actually exist :V

even in all the **** in the world stuff happens, theres still persons out there to give a damn about one another :V

its a big planet in an infinite universe, evils will always outnumber good, but that doesn't make good nonexistent
Well that’s good! Kindness is the best. You may not get anything from it but you’ll feel better being nice to others and that’s what’s most important with life.
amen~
A family can be five people who live in completely different countries and have never met before.
yes

easily

i have family as a girl who lives over in maine going to washington for college and another girl who lives over in new york whos trying to go through cyber security

never met either at all in person, would definitely consider both of them family
Now I’m all of your mother!
i execpt hugs :V

nu hugs i reject!
They'll have boobs because boobs sell.
iz a shame sometimes :V
Are we still allowed to talk about Smash here or do we have to keep it Nintendo focused? I'm fine with the latter but I'm curious. I may hang out here more than on the Smash Ultimate Discussion thread because that thread moves way way WAY too fast.

Either way, I haven't been playing too many new games these days, instead dipping into my backlog of stuff I own that I haven't beaten yet. For example, I've finally played every main series Kirby game after ignoring the series after Squeak Squad, and I LOVED Kirby: Planet Robobot and Star Allies. I'm going to play all the spin-offs later, though in that respect I've already played Kirby Tilt 'n Tumble.

Currently I'm getting ready to play the Mario RPGs I haven't gotten around to yet, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam and Paper Mario: Color Splash, but my funds are low, so in the meantime I'm downloading all the music from games I beat this year. It takes a while to get suitable mp3 files, equalize their volume, and individually assign years, album names, composers, and album pictures to every last one of them.
pretty much anything goes, its a lot more laid back then discussion threads where ya can just chill with users and mods alike and do things at your own pace and away from the arguments

so in other words

fall on down and take a load off
After, like, two whole ****ing years, Kit's Soul Silver Nuzlocke is finally back and I couldn't be more hyped. Probably one of my favorite Nuzlocke comics out there, you all should read it.
View attachment 168069
Start with the Sapphire Nuzlocke, there's a whole saga of them.

This also reminds me I have a whole folder with pics of Whirl, his Magnezone, because...
can i just be lazy and ask ya to link it?

am interested but i don't wanna go surfing for it :V

D

Deleted member

can i just be lazy and ask ya to link it?

am interested but i don't wanna go surfing for it :V
With pleasure
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuz...it-39-s-nuzlocke-sapphire-t11435.html#p710718
This is the first one, which is then followed by Platinum, Distortion Zone Black(a short one based on him hacking Pokemon Black), Black 2 and the current ongoing one of Soul Silver(which is a prequel sort of thing).
There's also X-Capades which aren't Nuzlockes but short strips of his X playthrough.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Woah Natz~ Natz~ I woke up to 24 alerts. 20 were from you lol
You know my 2nd favorite song next to Africa?

Seals Kiss from a Rose
I love that song too! Check out Shattered Dreams by Johnny Hates Jazz and True by Spandeau Ballet. Those are 2 of my favourites of all time!

Edit: good morning brw

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Woah Natz~ Natz~ I woke up to 24 alerts. 20 were from you lol

I love that song too! Check out Shattered Dreams by Johnny Hates Jazz and True by Spandeau Ballet. Those are 2 of my favourites of all time!

Edit: good morning brw
i liked a lot of your posts you had posted after i got off the webs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom