• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

THERE IS NO ****ING WAY WE ARE ALREADY GETTING ANOTHER XENOBLADE GAME, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? AND THEY'RE USING A NEW MECHONIS RENDER???

Todaaaaay is glooooriusssss.
Apparantly, don't ask me if it's true or not, but this render is a edit of a preexisting one.

But still, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, Takashi is a freakin' liar!

"We have no plan for the next Xenoblade game" MY ASS.

D

Deleted member

Heyy welcome to the team!

WOAH. Also that Mechonis does look cool.
I'm betting you this will either be a remake/remaster of Xenoblade Chronicles or actually Xenoblade Chronicles 3. WHY would they portray the Mechonis as a part of their recruiting pages?
GOD TODAY HAS PROVED TO BE WORTH.

D

Deleted member

I'm betting you this will either be a remake/remaster of Xenoblade Chronicles or actually Xenoblade Chronicles 3. WHY would they portray the Mechonis as a part of their recruiting pages?
Today is a fine day for me too.

If they are working on XC3, then this will be very interesting...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I KNOW MECHONIS IMPLY SOMETHING ELSE BUT GIVE US XENOBLADE X2 DAMMIT!

D

Deleted member

Today is a fine day for me too.

If they are working on XC3, then this will be very interesting...
If they actually are working on Xenoblade 3
then we are no doubt going to have a full-on game before Shulk and Rex's universes existed with Klaus and Galea. It makes just too much sense.

AND IT MAKES EVEN MORE SENSE CONSIDERING THE CUTSCENES WHEN YOU TALK WITH KLAUS IN XENOBLADE 2.
**** ME, I NEED TO KNOW MORE.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If you look at the other tweets of Luxin, it's probably a new Xeno game since that, among others details, images of XCX and XB2 are shown on the page for the project.

The Mechonis render is probably here to be fancy and catch peoples eyes, since the first Xenoblade is the most well know of the 3.

Still, WHERE ARE WE HEADING NOW MR.TAKASHI?! WHERE THE HYPE TRAIN IS GOIN'?!!?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I mean.

All Xenoblade games sold well for what they were and the latest one exceeded all expectations, even becoming a million seller.

Did people actually think we wouldn't get a new Xenoblade eventually?

Still, its probably years away. Monolith seems to be able to work on two projects at a time (barring giving out employees for other projects).

That new IP and this new Xenoblade are probably their next two titles.

D

Deleted member

If you look at the other tweets of Luxin, it's probably a new Xeno game since that, among others details, images of XCX and XB2 are shown on the page for the project.

The Mechonis render is probably here to be fancy and catch peoples eyes, since the first Xenoblade is the most well know of the 3.

Still, WHERE ARE WE HEADING NOW MR.TAKASHI?! WHERE THE HYPE TRAIN IS GOIN'?!!?
But that leaves more questiONSSSSS. I mean, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is winning awards and is in the mass audience, but yet we harking back to the original? I mean, if we get a full on remaster/remake of the first Xenoblade, I'd SELL MY DAMN SOUL to get that **** day minus one regardless.

But then Takahashi said he'd be down to work on Xenoblade Chronicles 3 if 2 sold well so ****, MAN. Now we just need Itoi to tease ANYTHING for Mother, and I'll say that the Switch is the GOAT.

D

Deleted member

NEW Switch model confirmed for second half of 2019. WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON TONIGHT????

D

Deleted member

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean.

All Xenoblade games sold well for what they were and the latest one exceeded all expectations, even becoming a million seller.

Did people actually think we wouldn't get a new Xenoblade eventually?

Still, its probably years away. Monolith seems to be able to work on two projects at a time (barring giving out employees for other projects).

That new IP and this new Xenoblade are probably their next two titles.
I think peoples had their expectation lowered for when the next Xeno game would be anounced due to the dev saying they had no plan for a new xeno game for the time, so it's a surprise for some to see a project already in the work
But that leaves more questiONSSSSS. I mean, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is winning awards and is in the mass audience, but yet we harking back to the original? I mean, if we get a full on remaster/remake of the first Xenoblade, I'd SELL MY DAMN SOUL to get that **** day minus one regardless.

But then Takahashi said he'd be down to work on Xenoblade Chronicles 3 if 2 sold well so ****, MAN. Now we just need Itoi to tease ANYTHING for Mother, and I'll say that the Switch is the GOAT.
It's probably not a remake, again, the Mechonis is probably here because it come from the first game that started everything, along the fact it look really cachty.

Not saying that to kill your hype, trust me, I be hype for anything at this point, I just think that the info we have lead more to something new....or an actual full -on Xeno crossover, YYYYYYEAAAAAH BABY, WE ARE GOING THAT ROAD.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

THERE IS NO ****ING WAY WE ARE ALREADY GETTING ANOTHER XENOBLADE GAME, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? AND THEY'RE USING A NEW MECHONIS RENDER???

Todaaaaay is glooooriusssss.
Well the last two made bank.

I think that guarantees three things:

1) Xenoblade will continue for awhilw
2) Rex and pyra are definitely smash dlc
3) likely due to smash xenoblade rose up again so maybe Nintendo will revisit other franchises and rebuild them.

NEW Switch model confirmed for second half of 2019. WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON TONIGHT????

So the switch pro rumors are true.

Wow people who laughed at that guy must feel dumb now. Also you know what else the switch pro leaker said?

That steve is playable in smash. Get ready boys

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Damn, I'm being ignored already. :/

I just want to know what's happening here.
1) The new fighters tab is gone from the smash website and the playlist has been updated. This has happened twice before and both were 10 days apart from the last smash direct and Isabelle’s announcement.

2) Because Disney likes money lilo and stitch are now being made into a live action movie causing people to be upset.

3) Xenoblades website put a new mechanonis image likely teasing a new game since X2 has wrapped up and printed money.

4) The rumors of a switch pro being released next year are seemingly right based on the report just posted that a new model is coming next year. The original leaker for switch pro was laughed at and deemed fake but is looking pretty real now. It is also worth mentioning that he states steve is a playable character in smash.

And that’s your Nintenzone news in a minute.

I’m your anchor Z25, goodnight and thanks for watching.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
1) The new fighters tab is gone from the smash website and the playlist has been updated. This has happened twice before and both were 10 days apart from the last smash direct and Isabelle’s announcement.

2) Because Disney likes money lilo and stitch are now being made into a live action movie causing people to be upset.

3) Xenoblades website put a new mechanonis image likely teasing a new game since X2 has wrapped up and printed money.

4) The rumors of a switch pro being released next year are seemingly right based on the report just posted that a new model is coming next year. The original leaker for switch pro was laughed at and deemed fake but is looking pretty real now. It is also worth mentioning that he states steve is a playable character in smash.

And that’s your Nintenzone news in a minute.

I’m your anchor Z25, goodnight and thanks for watching.
X2 hasn't even been confirmed yet you dummy

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
Are we still allowed to talk about Smash here or do we have to keep it Nintendo focused? I'm fine with the latter but I'm curious. I may hang out here more than on the Smash Ultimate Discussion thread because that thread moves way way WAY too fast.

Either way, I haven't been playing too many new games these days, instead dipping into my backlog of stuff I own that I haven't beaten yet. For example, I've finally played every main series Kirby game after ignoring the series after Squeak Squad, and I LOVED Kirby: Planet Robobot and Star Allies. I'm going to play all the spin-offs later, though in that respect I've already played Kirby Tilt 'n Tumble.

Currently I'm getting ready to play the Mario RPGs I haven't gotten around to yet, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam and Paper Mario: Color Splash, but my funds are low, so in the meantime I'm downloading all the music from games I beat this year. It takes a while to get suitable mp3 files, equalize their volume, and individually assign years, album names, composers, and album pictures to every last one of them.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Are we still allowed to talk about Smash here or do we have to keep it Nintendo focused? I'm fine with the latter but I'm curious. I may hang out here more than on the Smash Ultimate Discussion thread because that thread moves way way WAY too fast.

Either way, I haven't been playing too many new games these days, instead dipping into my backlog of stuff I own that I haven't beaten yet. For example, I've finally played every main series Kirby game after ignoring the series after Squeak Squad, and I LOVED Kirby: Planet Robobot and Star Allies. I'm going to play all the spin-offs later, though in that respect I've already played Kirby Tilt 'n Tumble.

Currently I'm getting ready to play the Mario RPGs I haven't gotten around to yet, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam and Paper Mario: Color Splash, but my funds are low, so in the meantime I'm downloading all the music from games I beat this year. It takes a while to get suitable mp3 files, equalize their volume, and individually assign years, album names, composers, and album pictures to every last one of them.
This is a Social thread. Anything goes (as long as it's within the Terms and Rules yadda yadda) :yoshi:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

No. Nothings allowed. Except Marvel Comics because this is now a Spiderman thread

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
This is a Social thread. Anything goes (as long as it's within the Terms and Rules yadda yadda) :yoshi:
Cool, in that case get ready for a dumb unrealistic fan roster I'm posting soon cuz I have a physiological need to do that every few years.

(Also if I posted it in the Smash Ultimate Discussion thread it would get lost in the shuffle)

No. Nothings allowed. Except Marvel Comics because this is now a Spiderman thread
Link was almost in a Marvel game so my avatar is safe.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Cool, in that case get ready for a dumb unrealistic fan roster I'm posting soon cuz I have a physiological need to do that every few years.

(Also if I posted it in the Smash Ultimate Discussion thread it would get lost in the shuffle)

Link was almost in a Marvel game so my avatar is safe.
Don't remind me of that. We almost got Samus and Link in MUA but Activision put their WIPs on the PS2 version before the game got released and ****ed it up when Nintendo got salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom