• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
This is lovely to watch. Wouldn't it be great if I had friends, huh?
Yeah, I want to die now. Sooner rather then later.
Dylly, as I've been saying, you have to stay positive: you can't act negative when you see stuff like this. I get it: you're also wanting friends, and it's possible to make friends. It's not going to happen in the blink of an eye, but if you work hard on it, it's possible to befriend people on here or on Smashboards as a whole.

If you continue to act negative and say stuff like that all the time it's not going to help you in the long run.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So nobody knows eh? And here I was gonna have Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo join it if possible.
i think you migbt be able to find info on how it world on the site.

From what I was told tho, dont put any account you join under Supervised because then the person you added is just that, supervised like a child

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Dylly, as I've been saying, you have to stay positive: you can't act negative when you see stuff like this. I get it: you're also wanting friends, and it's possible to make friends. It's not going to happen in the blink of an eye, but if you work hard on it, it's possible to befriend people on here or on Smashboards as a whole.

If you continue to act negative and say stuff like that all the time it's not going to help you in the long run.
I am negative about everything. I'm sorry, it's hard not be negative when you live a life like mine.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just had to rescue him from a Saibaman.
I meant by the end of the Buu Saga. I would've said at the end of Z in general but that's after all the Super stuff and the all the God things being thrown in + Broly being actual canon now.

I wonder when Uub will come back.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
i think you migbt be able to find info on how it world on the site.

From what I was told tho, dont put any account you join under Supervised because then the person you added is just that, supervised like a child
I found out how to do it, i need your email and you get a code that will add you to the plan.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I am negative about everything. I'm sorry, it's hard not be negative when you live a life like mine.
While I understand your current situation, wouldn't it be best for you to try and not think about the negative stuff right now and attempt to be positive? I think it would really help you feel better in the long run, especially by talking with others.

D

Deleted member

I got the weird "Wireless" Post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

I meant by the end of the Buu Saga. I would've said at the end of Z in general but that's after all the Super stuff and the all the God things being thrown in + Broly being actual canon now.

I wonder when Uub will come back.
Uub showed up in the Super manga, but I kinda doubt they have plans for him at this point.

Toei **** the bed with him in GT, so I at least hope Heroes gives him some BS power up or something.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
For a moment I thought I needed to get Nintendo Online to use the eShop on Switch lol

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So uh.

Watched the Fire Emblem anime and...

...it's actually not terrible.

Like what I've seen within the fandom suggested that it was mind-numbingly awful but honestly I was kind of enjoying it and was disappointed when I found I couldn't click onto an Episode 3.

I wouldn't say it's objectively particularly good either but it was only two episodes so it was only getting it's feet off the ground.

The English dub isn't great but as someone who has a bit of nostalgia for 90's English dubs and that kind of style of dubbing, I found it charming, and full of meme potential ("BUT MAAAAAAAR-").

I also legitimately like Caeda here. I don't really have a problem with her in Heroes and Warriors (haven't played the games she's from yet), but they also don't do anything to make her stand out to me in those. She's just a bland, good girl hero to me. Here in the anime though, she has the same key traits from those games but also has a lot of spunk and can be pretty cute at times. She could have done without the "M Y H E R O O O" line in Episode 1, though.

Also kudos for not making Navarre look like a metrosexual tween edgelord. Nothing against that look in general but his look in Heroes really doesn't work for his kind of character (honestly his Shadow Dragon art isn't great either). I honestly think the anime version of him is his best design, even a bit better than Warriors.

I loved all of the little musical nods to the original game soundtrack too, I wasn't expecting that and was surprised it didn't have generic music put over it.

Overall, I rate it "will be using it for meme edits in my playthroughs of the Archaneia games/10".

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Yellowlord Yellowlord Coricus Coricus do you both want in on my family plan for the Switch?
I appreciate the offer, but I'm currently not sure: can you come back to me later on that? I have to go to a class in 30 minutes either way and I don't think I'll have time to respond before you go to bed as I have other work to do once the class ends in 3 hours.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I appreciate the offer, but I'm currently not sure: can you come back to me later on that? I have to go to a class in 30 minutes either way and I don't think I'll have time to respond before you go to bed as I have other work to do once the class ends in 3 hours.
O yeah think it over. It’s all good bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom