• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You’re very welcome! I knew you of all people probably wouldn’t have online and with Ultimate not that far off, I had to help a brother out.
Mm hmm.
Not going to lie, I am not used to paying for online and I am pretty bummed about it.
Because I do not have online for my PS4, I have Steam and I am so used to free online from the Wii and Wii U and other consoles.
I hope this online is more serviceable in the future.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Mm hmm.
Not going to lie, I am not used to paying for online and I am pretty bummed about it.
Because I do not have online for my PS4, I have Steam and I am so used to free online from the Wii and Wii U and other consoles.
I hope this online is more serviceable in the future.
That’s another reason I wanna give 7 people online cause frankly it’s bull**** that they have online for free for over a year and then decide to make it paid.

D

Deleted member

Everyone needs to listen to this relaxing great song once.
It gives me chills. It is beautiful.
I reminds me of the Cold War for some reason. IDK why.

D

Deleted member

Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , do not doubt yourself too much.

You are honestly a pleasure to have already.

You should stay here more often!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom