• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Never thought that I'd see someone ask to see the Star Fox character Fara Phoenix to appear in Starlink (or anywhere else for that matter).

The only problem with that is Nintendo has completely forgotten that the character even exists.
Fara would be cool character to see brought back into the universe, though I doubt it. Bringing Miyu and Fay back would be more likely.

I hope Krystal is in the game
I don't think she is, but would be great to see her. If we're lucky, the end of the Star Fox missions in Starlink may end off with a hint towards the events of Adventures occurring, though I doubt it.

I do think she'll eventually make a return though. Like how King K. Rool will likely end up in a new Donkey Kong game sometime soon, I think Krystal's performance in the ballot may get Nintendo to realize that people miss her.

Krystal is just furry propaganda. Not really into Krystal, seems boring.
Except she's neither of those things.

Sure, she's popular with the furry crowd, but you don't have to be a furry to like her as a character. Nor was she created to be "furry propaganda".

Also, people who say characters are "boring" usually have a boring imagination.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>The year is 2036
>Arigarmy wins the Nobel of literature after writing Jojo Part 24
>"Now that Im in the top of the literature world I'll shall present you my newest book: 'Why Shiny Succs' presented in a manga format"
>"But why is a manga?"
>"Because read the manga you ****ers, I've been saying this for years dammit!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Except she's neither of those things.

Sure, she's popular with the furry crowd, but you don't have to be a furry to like her as a character. Nor was she created to be "furry propaganda".

Also, people who say characters are "boring" usually have a boring imagination.
Are you saying I have a boring imagination?
Boyo, I do not have a boring imagination. At all.

Then again, I never played any of the Star Fox games.
[insert m. bison saying yes]
So I am the most flawed person in the world? ;-;

D

Deleted member

You all really like to mess with me, huh. -_-

Calling my imagination "boring" is just a big insult.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Can this thread not be "Roast Shiny" edition?

I do not want to get the Mythra treatment in XC2 Torna Edition. :V

D

Deleted member

Anyone in here who actually respects me? :V
I am just playing around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
here is a MH Monster Mythra Mythra would love
View attachment 167968
A monster based on a Pokemon would be rather cool. And there are definitely some good candidates, like the Onix line, Hydreigon, Tyranitar, etc. Hydreigon would definitely be a good fit due to it's brutality.

That aside, it would be cool to see a monster from a Nintendo series as a fight-able monster like how Capcom got Behemoth from Square. And besides Pokemon, you also have Zelda, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, lots of good candidates for a Nintendo monster.
Anyone in here who actually respects me? :V
I am just playing around.
I don't make fun of you(There is a very clear difference between making fun of you and making a funny reply to what you say.) and I do give you credit when it is due. And just know that there is also a clear difference between making fun of you in a non-ill intentioned way and making fun of you maliciously, which the above are not doing. I'm pretty sure everybody can agree that despite making fun of someone's flaws sometimes, every one of us is flawed in one way or another.
And it's up to us to choose what to do with these flaws and how we will let them affect us. I mean, for some people, a person accepting yet mocking their own flaws can be a sign of not letting one's flaws decide for them or take control of them, which for some people can be considered a good thing.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Can you type them? I want to see them. :V
No, because you went from understanding and going along with the joke to thinking the joke was a legitimate insult despite you probably having no reason for doing so.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Are you saying I have a boring imagination?
Boyo, I do not have a boring imagination. At all.
Calling someone several years your senior "Boyo" is quite an 'imaginative' idea.

Then again, I never played any of the Star Fox games.
That's the thing. You insulted a character with nothing but a face-value assumption. A common trope among people who insult Krystal, often spouting the same things you did.

Though I'll end this on a more positive note. If you're ever looking to form a more informed opinion on her, try out or watch a play-through of Adventures and/or Assault. The former if you specifically want to see what she has to offer in Smash Bros., the latter if you're looking for a more traditional Star Fox experience with her.

D

Deleted member

Well, it would have to be saved onto this.
No, because you went from understanding and going along with the joke to thinking the joke was a legitimate insult despite you probably having no reason for doing so.
Jokes can be hurtful. Also I am taking these as insults at this point. >:I
Though I'll end this on a more positive note. If you're ever looking to form a more informed opinion on her, try out or watch a play-through of Adventures and/or Assault. The former if you specifically want to see what she has to offer in Smash Bros., the latter if you're looking for a more traditional Star Fox experience with her.
Well at least that is a more positive note.

Chrono.

Xenoverse: Prevent the timeline from getting jacked up.

DB Legends: The timeline IS jacked up.

DonOKzYXkAA0G8I.jpg

Just this screenshot alone says it all.

Also Broly killed Trunks in the tutorial, so that's fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom