• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
oh wow i thought if ya said yes it would be me pumpkaboo and ura

guess uni wins too :awesome:

make sure to share -3-
If I can find my cartridge sure. Obobo would be a Martial Artist or Warrior, Uni would be a Priest and you’d be a mage. Unless you survive far enough that I unlock classes, like Uni would be a Sage and Obobo would be a Paladin

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
If I can find my cartridge sure. Obobo would be a Martial Artist or Warrior, Uni would be a Priest and you’d be a mage. Unless you survive far enough that I unlock classes, like Uni would be a Sage and Obobo would be a Paladin
sounds good to me, its been awhile siince i touched the dq games so i need to catch up on the classes of 9 :V

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Chrom is a caped magic man.

Excuse the two second delay, Lossless Cut just needs to iron that issue out.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
sounds good to me, its been awhile siince i touched the dq games so i need to catch up on the classes of 9 :V
Priest is basically the white mage, mage the black mage, martial artist is monk.

Sage is a better priest that also has dark magic, paladin is a better warrior with healing spells.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Priest is basically the white mage, mage the black mage, martial artist is monk.

Sage is a better priest that also has dark magic, paladin is a better warrior with healing spells.
so exactly as it sounds lol

except sage, pretty sure dark magic isn't standard there :V but ya uni would like to abuse the power of darkness

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'm thinking the first death or two will be at Master of Nu'un. I feel that's the point where bosses start to get deadly. A lot of the stuff before hand is manageable, if you play dilligently and keep up to date on equipment.
It's going to suck grinding up new characters though. Though metal slimes will definitely help.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Reminder that The Martian is a ****ing great movie.

*eats potato*

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm thinking the first death or two will be at Master of Nu'un. I feel that's the point where bosses start to get deadly. A lot of the stuff before hand is manageable, if you play dilligently and keep up to date on equipment.
It's going to suck grinding up new characters though. Though metal slimes will definitely help.
Yeah Master of Nu’un is the first boss that really ****s me up. Hopefully he doesn’t team wipe me lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's really hard to top something made by a Xenoblade composer, imo, so I agree.

If you want her to have more attack on enemy phase, go ahead.

But honestly, there are far better units who can make good use of that skill, most notably those with a Distant Counter weapon

I'm gonna be pessimistic and give them a year.

As much as I like Nintendo and as great as their games can be... they're not that great with anything else, imo.
Sorry I typed the wrong skill.

I meant to ask if her swift stance is worth it for skill inheritance. I have a bunny shareena already so I figured I would use this one for skill inheritance

D

Deleted member

Sorry, doll, but Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs is my favourite mod.
Hat N' Clogs is up there. I felt like I had a lot of fun contacts with Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth too.
I'm everyone's favourite, right? :p

...Favourite mod, at least?

...top 10, maybe?

Not like it matters to me, anyway. *grumble*
You are in my top three.
You are only topped by Legendary Spirit Tamer and Hat N' Clogs.

NO CYNDANE, YOU ARE AN ADMINISTRATOR, NOT A MODERATOR. I know you are watching me.
I can't believe Mow-chan is tsundere.
Of course she is. Her Custom Name is "Deathbringer". How edgy. :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
oh wow :V

i don't really know ya so blah
Yeah I love too many people here lol

Hat N' Clogs is up there. I felt like I had a lot of fun contacts with Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth too.

You are in my top three.
You are only topped by Legendary Spirit Tamer and Hat N' Clogs.

NO CYNDANE, YOU ARE AN ADMINISTRATOR, NOT A MODERATOR. I know you are watching me.

Of course she is. Her Custom Name is "Deathbringer". How edgy. :)
Yeah she’s cool too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom