• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Swift Stance is pretty ****ing useless when Quick Riposte exists. The number of enemy phase units that have good enough speed to justify it over QR is minimal, and the ones who want it rather than Steady/Warding Breath or DC are even less.
The closest I've got to making one of the speed stance to work was with Nephenee with one of the mixed ones(don't remember if it was Atk or Def) since she naturally reaches 40 Spd with a +3 seal and she wants to keep Wrath for her B Slot.
But you can bet your ass that's getting replaced with a Brazen Atk/Spd once I upgrade a spare Linus

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey guys, just dropping in to ask: can you see my signature? On my side, the image couldn't be displayed correctly and instead shows that "photo with a red X" icon instead. I see this same icon in other people's signatures as well, so I don't think it's just me whose signature "broke". This has happened at least once before, so I'm starting to believe that it's more of an error on Smashboards' end rather than on mine.
Can’t see ut.

Chrono.

****ing hell, Global Dokkan.

Was gonna save stones for MVP 17 since he, by JP's schedule, should be the farthest away unit and I'm not that interested in azure sparkle Vegeta (who should be the next one we got, going by the schedule).

But then Bamco ****ing changed the order of things and we're getting the Android event NOW and Vegeta's coming... some day and I got no stones.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

This clip form OKKO popped up on my youtube paged and I wasn't disappointed. The references were fantastic.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Best options are probably people with decent Spd, not-terrible Res, and a 2-range weapon, which narrows it down to people like both Ryomas, flying Nino, Felicia, bride Shiida, Nina, and spring Sharena herself. But the problem is that all of those units have other skills they'd rather have in their A slot ahead of Swift Stance; most of them work better as player-phase units, so they're better off with something that works for that, Felicia wants something to boost her Atk, and so on. So you could put it on one of those units, but they all have better options that are probably less rare.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don’t know what OKKO is but I like this,
It's a show on cartoonetwork made by people who have a lot of love for older cartoonetwork shows and know how to bridge the gap and deliver something pretty funny and clever.

I can't believe this was parodying Scooby Doo Ghoul school though lmao.
Best options are probably people with decent Spd, not-terrible Res, and a 2-range weapon, which narrows it down to people like both Ryomas, flying Nino, Felicia, bride Shiida, Nina, and spring Sharena herself. But the problem is that all of those units have other skills they'd rather have in their A slot ahead of Swift Stance; most of them work better as player-phase units, so they're better off with something that works for that, Felicia wants something to boost her Atk, and so on. So you could put it on one of those units, but they all have better options that are probably less rare.
I see thanks, maybe I'll just merge her then as I have most of those built already.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How about a Res refined Lightning Breath FCorrin?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Hey Moydow Moydow who exactly is that in your icon? She seems familiar to me lol.
That is one of the possible variants of the Harbinger from Etrian Odyssey V. So you're probably confusing them with something else.

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56465600

About halfway through the game they gain the option of a Legendary Title (kind of like a promoted class), one of the options is named Deathbringer. Hence the subtitle. :p

also technically it's one of the male variants, but the game doesn't really care about that and lets you assign stuff like female voices to them anyway

Ivander

Smash Legend
This is how we're gonna get an Overwatch Story Mode isn't it?

Lego Overwatch The Video Game. Hey, I'd give it a try.

That being said, where's our Halloween skin reveals Blizzard? At the very least, reveal who is going to be the Bride of the Monster.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

About halfway through the game they gain the option of a Legendary Title (kind of like a promoted class), one of the options is named Deathbringer. Hence the subtitle. :p
Toxic Reap op pls do not nerf

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Hey guys, just dropping in to ask: can you see my signature? On my side, the image couldn't be displayed correctly and instead shows that "photo with a red X" icon instead. I see this same icon in other people's signatures as well, so I don't think it's just me whose signature "broke". This has happened at least once before, so I'm starting to believe that it's more of an error on Smashboards' end rather than on mine.
not sure if it still matters anymore but ya its still broken

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Someone should come to my house and take care of me.

Preferably a woman.
don't think ya really want me to take care of ya .-.

i mean i burn stuff look crazed with a knife, burn everything i cook even water, and general laziness and unkemptness :V

but if ya want i can send LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf dressed as a maid :p he basically is one and looks good as one too~

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Weird to hear that the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Invitational 2018 is going to play on TBS next month.

This isn't a new Invitational; It's the same one from E3 4 months ago that you can watch on Nintendo's YouTube channel now.

Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom