• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Based on the leaked Pokémon.

My bet is gen 8 is called Time and Space and we will see the return of team galactic as well as a lot of setup towards Shinnoh remakes

D

Deleted member

So since the general Smash Ultimate thread is a big ol' yikes, figured I'd ask here instead since I never got a concrete answer. Gonna be able to play Smash Ultimate tomorrow as a part of their Tailgate Tour, any tips you guys might happen to have for going there? Trying my best to prevent a long line.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Based on the leaked Pokémon.

My bet is gen 8 is called Time and Space and we will see the return of team galactic as well as a lot of setup towards Shinnoh remakes
Leaked pokemon? Time and Space? Isn't that just Dialga and Palkia?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh look it’s Ken:

Probably fake but interestingly enough ken suffers from the same shadow glitch other characters do. Making that pretty hard to pull off for a fake.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Even if it's just large amounts of layoffs (which is still terrible, but when compared to a total shutdown, it's the lesser of two evils), this is still sad to see - Telltale's given us some great games over the years, and this all seems so sudden.
And I don’t think any of us are ready for them to leave (would be worse when you realizes what Clem’s fate could most likely be)

D

Deleted member

Yes but there are other deities based on the same subject, like celebii.

So new legends based around the theme are possible
Usually they're not exactly the same though. For instance, Zygarde has mastery of the ground, but Zygarde doesn't have the same purpose as Groudon.

IDK though, I haven't seen the leaked pokemon.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They think my cat's UTI never went away and it seems to be coming back. They also think it might be resistant to the antibiotic they used so they want to put her one a new one.

But first they are doing a culture of her urine.

$200 bill.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh look it’s Ken:

Probably fake but interestingly enough ken suffers from the same shadow glitch other characters do. Making that pretty hard to pull off for a fake.
Look at this happy boi.
20180921_144620.jpg

Swamp, new avi, nao.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Usually they're not exactly the same though. For instance, Zygarde has mastery of the ground, but Zygarde doesn't have the same purpose as Groudon.

IDK though, I haven't seen the leaked pokemon.
true but that’s what I mean. For example Diagla represents time and palkia space.

But there is also the concept of space time.

That could work for a legendary. As for the leaked mon, I won’t spoil it but it implies gen 8 is space themed

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's funny that when you search certain games series on the Switch eShop's search engine, not only do you get games from the series in question for results, but games that are similar to it.

It tried Mario, Star Fox, Bomberman, Castslevania, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, and Metroid and got with such results (Metroid got LOOOOOTS of them)

Looks like some game companies are slapping these series onto their game's search tags to draw in some suckers.

D

Deleted member

Its literally a Ditto with a nut for a head/eye. The future is looking bright.
Yeah, when I heard it was representing space time, I was expecting something more so, well, grand. I don't know what it has to do with space or time.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I could see Barbie's boyfriend leak being real.

But fakes have been getting A LOT easier to make in this day and age too so I don't know.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I'm team real.

If it's fake, I'll take the L, but there's too many little details that strengthen it too much.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im team real on this one, his model looks kinda odd tho. (or Pichu is just ****in huge) but still is pretty well done.

The more Street Fighter, the better for me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, when I heard it was representing space time, I was expecting something more so, well, grand. I don't know what it has to do with space or time.
It's based on Saturn's Hexagon, linking it to space. It's eye is also a black hole.

D

Deleted member

So since the general Smash Ultimate thread is a big ol' yikes, figured I'd ask here instead since I never got a concrete answer. Gonna be able to play Smash Ultimate tomorrow as a part of their Tailgate Tour, any tips you guys might happen to have for going there? Trying my best to prevent a long line.
Only way you can do so is get there early.

D

Deleted member

What time would make sense? I figured since it's starting at 11:30 AM, and this is Smash Ultimate we're talking about, I'm thinking 8 AM might be a good idea?
6:30 - 7:15 AM I guess. :p

I have a tendency for going to places I like really early.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Ok I'm team real.

Pichu isn't playable anywhere, and has no footage matching that model.

Among the other details this seems pretty real.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Beta Ditto evolution for GS looked like a metallic anticonceptive

The new one is a nut

lul

Chrono.

Okay this sold me on the game a little more.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I'm curious to see how they handle this, I mean. Would we get classes? Mixing transformations from different JUMP manga? I'm hoping we see more on them soon.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm curious to see how they handle this, I mean. Would we get classes? Mixing transformations from different JUMP manga? I'm hoping we see more on them soon.
Finally, now your OC Super Saiyan from the Hidden Leaf Village can use their Stand,『THE WOLRD』to activate their Bankai.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Sonic Forces
>Has custom character creation
>Has a war zone as a signature back drop
>Brings together a bunch of Sonic characters we hadn't seen in a while in a main game
>More realistic art style than the most recent games

>Jump Force
>Has custom character creation
>Has a war zone as a signature back drop
>Brings together a bunch of Shonen Jump characters, some of which haven't really appeared in Jump crossover games before
>More realistic art style than normal

I feel like there is a...force, at play here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom