• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
For those who play Telltale’s Walking Dead games
17509A5C-E9E7-4939-BC34-A0F05C6C9EF8.jpeg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Chrono.

FFVIII is good. People are just mean.

It's honestly my favorite of the PS1 trilogy of games. I love how off the wall it is.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
From what I could tell, Final Fantasy VIII seems like the most polarizing entry in the franchise - even more so than XIII - and Square Enix just doesn't have that much faith in the IP to put actual money into it. They've done it for VII and IX, because they're fantastic games, and some people even say 9 is better than 7.

I, myself, never played the game, but I've heard that it isn't as good as the other Final Fantasies. Most notably its' battle system.
This is completely baseless speculation.

FFVIII is one of the higher selling games of the franchise, in part because it was able to ride off of FFVII hype. It's just natural that since FFVII was so popular, people would be excited for the next one.

FFVIII also has some of the strongest presence in FF crossover material. In Dissidia NT, the only games that have three reps are FFIV, FFVII, and FFVIII. And since Laguna was in Dissidia 012, and it's already confirmed that all veterans are returning, FFVIII is going to have four reps by the end, as much as FFVII will likely have according to data mining.

Squall is also the most involved character in the core storyline of Kingdom Hearts. Most other FF characters are just isolated cameos with little importance or they follow under Squall. But Squall is really involved in the KH plot, more so than even some Disney characters like Minnie Mouse.
Right, we are talking about the company that made literally three ****ing Final Fantasy XIII games after all.

View attachment 165878
Yeah gee, what madmen they are for capitalising on the huge success of one of their first titles of that console generation that they spent seven years developing and stars the most iconic character they've created since Cloud Strife.

How dare they make relatively low budget sequels by re-using the engine they built and actually listening to feedback from fans and critics and improving the upon what they established.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
All four of Garon's natural children have different mothers.

Now we know why.
I mean, if he looked like that was actually a good dude, Id mother his kids too

Too bad he turned into a jackass

edit:
Just remebered Garon has a canon look
Id still take it

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh lord, the leaks are just coming and coming for Ultimate.

'hope that Sakurai & his team can reveal one last suprise before leak reveal said last suprise, it be a shame to end like this after doing a decent job to keep info leaking for the first few months.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mythra Mythra
Remember how I said that I didn't like Addam's voice?

Now I feel Addam voice is better when I go through the story even more.
My favorite voice from Addam, this is odd I know, is when Addam says Ogre Smash, or at least that's what he tries to say because I only hear him saying "O-ga!!"

(The scene where they meet up with Minoth)
Did, did Milton poke at Mythra's hips? Or somewhere else?

For those who wants to know what did Jin write in his old diary... probably either play the game more or play the base game.

Too bad we couldn't see Mythra sleep walking at Addam and Milton's place... I hope they didn't cut this out due to some of the "backlash" it got... remember how at lot says this scene was lame fanservice? Even I used admit this scene was pointless, until now lol.
Addam's voice can feel odd but yeah, it grows on many as it fits; mature but chill and versatile.
Glad you are appreciating the power of Shrek :V

Probably was her lower back, as when she crouches a bit, her buttcrack is slightly visible there lol.

The sleepwalking scene was great as it was, because it felt like a "catch this reference" thing + the reactions of Jin and Lora were great.

Masatsugu Saito drew the most wholesome image of Haze/Fan la Norne I've ever seen!

Look at how much of a cinnamon roll she is!
"I've eaten my 5 veggies of the day, have you too?"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah, I'm surprised no one has been talking about it here yet, but it looks that new Gen 8 Pokemon that we're getting in Pokemon Let's Go has been leaked!

Yep, someone datamined Pokemon Go in the most recent network traffic, and this is what he found:

Yes, this is what was found in the datamine, and it's already becoming controversial for fans. It's looking to be that Gen 8 Pokemon we're getting in Let's Go. Even Serebii reported on it.

When I look at it, I'm reminded of the Microsoft Paperclip for some reason. I think it has something to do with the eye. In actuality, it looks more like a cog with an eye and Ditto's body.

Thoughts? Do you think it's real? First impressions?
I’m not sure I buy this. We had an leak that predicted the last let’s go trailer to a tee and when it would come out. They said the new mon is a pink whale.

This looks like ditto with a weird as hell head. Im curious as to what this really is though

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If I remeber right,
Anankos
****ed him up after Elise was born
Eeyup.

Based on how his fight goes, it's difficult to say that what's left is Garon at all. He's practically a puppet.

But there's assumedly enough left of his original personality that his children and nation are still willing to follow him, and he has enough of his own agency to offer himself as a vessel for Anankos in Revelation.

Fates' wonky-ass writing makes it difficult to say what's what.

D

Deleted member

Eeyup.

Based on how his fight goes, it's difficult to say that what's left is Garon at all. He's practically a puppet.

But there's assumedly enough left of his original personality that his children and nation are still willing to follow him, and he has enough of his own agency to offer himself as a vessel for Anankos in Revelation.

Fates' wonky-*** writing makes it difficult to say what's what.
The way I saw it was that Garon was just possessed ala Takumi, it's not him nor Anankos directly controlling him, but something Anankos created to act in a certain way.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m playing spirit of justice and beat case 3.

That was one of the best cases they have had in the games imo.

It was really good.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The way I saw it was that Garon was just possessed ala Takumi, it's not him nor Anankos directly controlling him, but something Anankos created to act in a certain way.
giphy (10).gif

That said, you're probably right.

D

Deleted member

The Arena map is perfect, because now Lewyn has a harder time reaching me and I can straight up kill him easier.

I just want to stay in Tier 17.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Eeyup.

Fates' wonky-*** writing makes it difficult to say what's what.
there is a bright side to the weird Fates writing, and that’s the near perfection of Silas, the singing of Azura, and female Corrin as well as having Garon/Takumi/Gunter possessed depending on the path chosen
...also Camilla if you like her body and hair color

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>mfw I realise Spyro Reignited Trilogy was supposed to come out today

images (3).jpeg

It worked out for me as I can't really afford it right now. November is plenty of time though.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have no idea how to play Dark Souls and ended up being a very confused little peasant

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
What don’t you like about it?
Controls are complicated, what I'm supposed to do is very unclear, I don't like the visuals/artstyle, and greeted with someone insta-killing me near the very start without any clues on how to prepare.

I know the games is supposed to be balls hard and I only played about 12 minutes of it but what I played in that small time it didn't impress me.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I know the games is supposed to be balls hard and I only played about 12 minutes of it but what I played in that small time it didn't impress me.
xD I bet if I played that game, I wouldn't last even a minute...I would die just by moving an inch. And that along with the fact I am BAD to control the stress games cause me, and I start cursing to the four winds.

Chrono.

Controls are complicated, what I'm supposed to do is very unclear, I don't like the visuals/artstyle, and greeted with someone insta-killing me near the very start without any clues on how to prepare.

Yeaaah, DS1 is easily the hardest one to get into. The beginning area pulls no punches to a fault and the combat is rather clunky. It's pretty unwelcoming, but obviously, some people are into that.

DS3 is far better about it, the controls were fine tuned and the starting area is much more better at teaching you what you have to do without it feeling like a handholdy tutorial either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom