• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also we were discussing this, but I have a prediction on the next reveal for Smash. And as always it comes with one of my trailer ideas!

*It opens up with Dog and Duck playing in a field. All of a sudden a dark shadow hovers over them and an evil laugh is heard.

The dog panics but someone off screen gives dog their hand.

The scene cuts to the same shadow racing over a grassy landscape.

We see the dog running through the grass and gets ambushed by robotic animals!?

all hope looks lost when out of nowhere a blue blurr destroys all of them.

However Sonic gets knocked into the ground from out of nowhere. We see a shadowy blurr phase in.

Shadow brings the Chaos!

Sonic looks shocked and tries to get up but Shadow prepares for a final attack.

Lasers start to light up shadow and we see a plane flying in!

"Sonic watch out!"

We see Tails come into view with his plane and shadow makes an exit

"Tails flies in!"

Shadow: "Curse you Sonic"

Tails introduces his new friend dog.

The three share their victory but after gameplay we see them fighting eggman. They beat him and its revealed he's a boss now. They free all the animals and the duck was captured with them as well. With everyone reunited the trailer ends with everyone doing their victory poses.

Thoughts? I can't see third party echos not show up in actual trailers.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Also we were discussing this, but I have a prediction on the next reveal for Smash. And as always it comes with one of my trailer ideas!

*It opens up with Dog and Duck playing in a field. All of a sudden a dark shadow hovers over them and an evil laugh is heard.

The dog panics but someone off screen gives dog their hand.

The scene cuts to the same shadow racing over a grassy landscape.

We see the dog running through the grass and gets ambushed by robotic animals!?

all hope looks lost when out of nowhere a blue blurr destroys all of them.

However Sonic gets knocked into the ground from out of nowhere. We see a shadowy blurr phase in.

Shadow brings the Chaos!

Sonic looks shocked and tries to get up but Shadow prepares for a final attack.

Lasers start to light up shadow and we see a plane flying in!

"Sonic watch out!"

We see Tails come into view with his plane and shadow makes an exit

"Tails flies in!"

Shadow: "Curse you Sonic"

Tails introduces his new friend dog.

The three share their victory but after gameplay we see them fighting eggman. They beat him and its revealed he's a boss now. They free all the animals and the duck was captured with them as well. With everyone reunited the trailer ends with everyone doing their victory poses.

Thoughts? I can't see third party echos not show up in actual trailers.
Tails finally gets his revenge.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Does anyone have any recommendations for 3D platformers or 3D action games for the 3DS?

I'm trying to think of some but I'm drawing a blank, outside of the really well known ones. Most platformers are from a 2D perspective.
3D platformers has Mario 3D Land can't think of much else.
3D action games you have a little more options such as the resident evil games like Revelations and Mercenaries, there's also a few warriors games if you don't mind playing those games. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance is an option if you haven't gotten to it already. I'm assuming you already played Kid Icarus Uprising, but that's on the table too.
MGS3D is a solid port of Snake Eater, it's the version I replayed the most just for the portability. It's not as polished as the HD remaster, but there's nothing wrong with it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
3D platformers has Mario 3D Land can't think of much else.
3D action games you have a little more options such as the resident evil games like Revelations and Mercenaries, there's also a few warriors games if you don't mind playing those games. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance is an option if you haven't gotten to it already. I'm assuming you already played Kid Icarus Uprising, but that's on the table too.
MGS3D is a solid port of Snake Eater, it's the version I replayed the most just for the portability. It's not as polished as the HD remaster, but there's nothing wrong with it.
I suppose I could try some Warriors games.

I should clarify that this is for Citra testing.

Speaking of...

attac on tite is my favourite aneemay

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I think my most liked post was when I posted a certain Awkward Zombie comic in response to someone talking about how different Marth is in Smash from how he is in Fire Emblem.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Who hurt you?
It's just some edgy kid who's super against anything fan-made or "infringes on company rights." They were bragging about "reporting SSF2 to Toei" in the Ultimate Discussion thread a while back.

D

Deleted member

ChikoLad ChikoLad Speaking of mods, I've reported someone's Splatoon 2 mods on YouTube to Nintendo~.:):bee:

Should've clarified, mods and fan-games are things that the good Nintendo does not allow~.:psycho::estatic:
As long as mods and fan-games are not being selled with money, than it is completely fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Who hurt you?
He got caught by his mom adding nude ZSS textures to Brawl and he wants vendetta against all mods because the spanking he received still hurts to this day.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
It's just some edgy kid who's super against anything fan-made or "infringes on company rights." They were bragging about "reporting SSF2 to Toei" in the Ultimate Discussion thread a while back.
Looked at other stuff and uh... whew...
Imagine calling a corporation your lord.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, CalArts style is real and Sakurai created it
DmROcirX4AENbxj.jpeg

Thank you for coming to my TEDTalk

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
My most liked post?

Well, it's none other than the infamous, world famous Nintenzone Rap™ did going all the way back to Page 1135.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
TheSoraKid is a disgrace to the Sora name and everyone who supports that character.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh man I missed a Nintendo cultist? **** man.
I had a funny hot take and everything. Not like Nintendo gives two ****s about fangames they're a giant ass corporation.
I can pirate Nintendo games while modding the **** out of them, they're not gonna care.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
How do you even find your most liked post?
I just remembered mine because it wasn't that long ago lol.

Though I do remember some of my posts from the article that was posted when Cloud was revealed in Smash 4. Those ones got a crazy amount of likes.

Chrono.

My most liked post is probably a ****post in the Smash discussion thread since I've been hanging there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom