• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

When I grow up, I am going to be single.
Forget having a family lol.
DO NOT CALL ME CUTE, GOT THAT THREAD?
uytryuijhgsd4d3sftrg48oikjuhy8 gt76,injmohubgyvtcinuyt

Sometimes I forget that not everyone was raised on a cache of Walt Disney World advertisement DVDs and cassettes.

It's a theme park with two sections: Innovation Section With All The Decent Rides, and World Culture Section That IDK Has Imported Goods I Guess.

Journey Into Imagination With Figment is a ride in the fun section of the park. Doesn't get hellish lines like all the action rides, still pretty fun.

Involves a scent machine where apparently Disney executives think coffee beans smell like skunk.
I have seen it and I think I was there once when I was young. IDK.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
It's a theme park with two sections: Innovation Section With All The Decent Rides, and World Culture Section That IDK Has Imported Goods I Guess.
Doesn't the World Culture section have all the overpriced but delicious food stalls too?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
uytryuijhgsd4d3sftrg48oikjuhy8 gt76,injmohubgyvtcinuyt

Sometimes I forget that not everyone was raised on a cache of Walt Disney World advertisement DVDs and cassettes.

Journey Into Imagination With Figment is a ride in the fun section of the park. Doesn't get hellish lines like all the action rides, still pretty fun.

Involves a scent machine where apparently Disney executives think coffee beans smell like skunk.
Ohthat thing. I’ve never been to the Florida disney land and have only been to the california one once.

I don’t leave the country often enough to go all the way to Florida.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Doesn't the World Culture section have all the overpriced but delicious food stalls too?
I wouldn't know because I keep getting carted off to the restaurants instead.

Last time I went there I ordered a pizza and it had basil. Pretty sure every pizza at Disney has basil.

I really, really can't stand basil. Why anyone would want to ruin pizza with something that bitter I have no idea. I have a long list of pizza toppings I never want to try and basil is probably worse than most of them. I'd rather have a pizza topped with seaweed and that stuff literally tastes how fish food smells.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Last time I went there I ordered a pizza and it had basil. Pretty sure every pizza at Disney has basil.

I really, really can't stand basil. Why anyone would want to ruin pizza with something that bitter I have no idea. I have a long list of pizza toppings I never want to try and basil is probably worse than most of them. I'd rather have a pizza topped with seaweed and that stuff literally tastes how fish food smells.
Well people like to put pineapple on pizza so they’re not against ruining pizza in other means too.

D

Deleted member

YouTube, why are you recommending me this?
32.PNG
*Walks away in shame because he's a fierce deity who doesn't have SoulSilver*
I have Heart Gold, but I am at the bench waiting for more replies in this thread.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well people like to put pineapple on pizza so they’re not against ruining pizza in other means too.
I'm one of the strange people that will gag on nearly anything but is actually fine with pineapple.

How I've managed to make my peace with a fruit that literally hates you so much it attempts to digest you while you eat it while being as finicky as I am I have no idea. That said, I find pineapple on pizza more inoffensive than outright desirable. Unless you're being a true monstrosity like whoever opened a can of diced pineapple onto a pizza, then even I know that madmen walk the earth.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm one of the strange people that will gag on nearly anything but is actually fine with pineapple.

How I've managed to make my peace with a fruit that literally hates you so much it attempts to digest you while you eat it while being as finicky as I am I have no idea. That said, I find pineapple on pizza more inoffensive than outright desirable. Unless you're being a true monstrosity like whoever opened a can of diced pineapple onto a pizza, then even I know that madmen walk the earth.
I love pineapple but fruit goes in a fruit salad not on a pie,

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I love pineapple but fruit goes in a fruit salad not on a pie,
Fruit can go in a pie.

Like apple pie.

Real talk though, I never understood why people call pizza a pie.

D

Deleted member

I did not realize how up I am. I need to go to bed. You guys are too fun. The discussions are on point to be honest, we talking about Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Heart Gold has better legendaries in my opinion only by a little bit.
1212134312.PNG

Good Night! :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Last time I ordered a pizza and it had basil. Pretty sure every pizza at Disney has basil.

Thanks to Dragon Ball I think of characters instead of ingredients.

Freaking Toriyama and his food puns.

you know what we call you? The Stupid Avenger!
-Thor Odinson

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Fruit can go in a pie.

Like apple pie.

Real talk though, I never understood why people call pizza a pie.
Thinking on it, pizza does follow the letter of the law in regards to being a pie, having a crust and stuff in it and all.

Not really the spirit of it, though.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Thinking on it, pizza does follow the letter of the law in regards to being a pie, having a crust and stuff in it and all.

Not really the spirit of it, though.
Yeah but so does a sandwhich.

Unless you cut the crust off.

EDIT: And there's stuff on the pizza, but not usually in it.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Smh at no one getting the Figment reference.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly I'm convinced that the most fervent haters of Hawaiian pizza have never actually had Hawaiian pizza.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Basil's reportedly the best-known Italian herb, but I'm not Italian enough to really verify that.

Likes to find its way into pizza sauce too, though.

People put spinach on a pizza and nobody bats an eye.

But put one little pineapple slice on it and everyone loses their minds.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So all this talk about Pizza makes me wonder, what do you guys usually get on you Pizza?

Sausage and Mushrooms for me.
Pineapple, chorizo, Bacon, ham, jalapeño, meat and sometimes just extra cheese.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Honestly I'm convinced that the most fervent haters of Hawaiian pizza have never actually had Hawaiian pizza.
I've had it it's ****ing garbage.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have and it’s awful. It ruins pizza and pineapple for me.

Only thing worse is olivs

Basil's reportedly the best-known Italian herb, but I'm not Italian enough to really verify that.

Likes to find its way into pizza sauce too, though.

People put spinach on a pizza and nobody bats an eye.

But put one little pineapple slice on it and everyone loses their minds.
I like spinach on pizza. I like this one pizza with spinach and feta on it. It’s real good.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You don't like pineapple pizza so you clearly never had it! :023:

Joking aside, yes I've tried it before. Its not just the fact its on a pizza. Its pineapple. I can barely stomach it alone.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So all this talk about Pizza makes me wonder, what do you guys usually get on you Pizza?
Meats. Bacon, chicken, sausage.

Got a few custom combinations at Domino's I like. Bacon/chicken/mushroom/onion/alfredo sauce comes to mind.

I like spinach on pizza. I like this one pizza with spinach and feta on it. It’s real good.
Spinach and feta's alright.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I have and it’s awful. It ruins pizza and pineapple for me.

Only thing worse is olivs
I'm convinced the problem with olives is a mix of an utterly unlikable texture and the fact that some [REDACTED] thought it'd be funny to pickle them.

Green olives were my first food arch nemesis as a child, to the point that the mere idea of olives on a pizza would most likely have gotten me kicking and screaming despite the fact that I'd never had it on pizza. As I got older I found olive oil actually works nicely as a base for dippings and stuff. It brought me to realize what the real issue must have been.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Pepperoni, mushrooms, jalapeños, banana peppers and green pepper.
Not bad, never had Banana peppers before how are they?

Meat lovers. Sometimes Supreme. Don't ****ing put pineapples on my pizza or I'll kill you slowly...

The usual.
Ah meat man!

Pineapple, chorizo, Bacon, ham, jalapeño, meat and sometimes just extra cheese.
Very interesting choices.

Got a few custom combinations at Domino's I like. Bacon/chicken/mushroom/onion/alfredo sauce comes to mind.

Spinach and feta alright.
Onions on Pizza? Eh I guess if it's grilled it'll be alright then.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Spinach and feta's alright.
See spinach is alright on pizza.

You don't like pineapple pizza so you clearly never had it! :023:

Joking aside, yes I've tried it before. Its not just the fact its on a pizza. Its pineapple. I can barely stomach it alone.
If we were married this is where I’d divorce you.
I'm convinced the problem with olives is a mix of an utterly unlikable texture and the fact that some [REDACTED] thought it'd be funny to pickle them.

Green olives were my first food arch nemesis as a child, to the point that the mere idea of olives on a pizza would most likely have gotten me kicking and screaming despite the fact that I'd never had it on pizza. As I got older I found olive oil actually works nicely as a base for dippings and stuff. It brought me to realize what the real issue must have been.
yeah I’m pretty much the same way

Not bad, never had Banana peppers before how are they?

Ah meat man!

Very interesting choices.

Onions on Pizza? Eh I guess if it's grilled it'll be alright then.
They’re delicious. They are spicy, but not jalapeño level. I could eat a whole jar of them by themselves.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
As for my pizza preference, I tend to lean towards an ordinary pepperoni pizza myself. Nice and safe.

Just don't put basil on it. Or cook it to the point that it starts tasting burnt. Or put so much sauce on it that it starts overwhelming the toppings. Or make it obvious that you bought either the pizza itself or the ingredients at Wal-Mart during a half-off sale.

Like, let's just start with avoiding those four problems and see where we go. Half the sources of pizza I've tried still get it wrong.

*EDIT* AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS TASTY, DON'T PUT THE PEPPERONIS UNDER THE CHEESE. You gotta let those get CRISPY, gosh DARN IT.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Like my bro is the biggest pizza sinner ever. He likes to get pineapple and olives with like a white sauce.

Hey. Pineapples make me sick. And not figuratively. Like if I eat enough I'll blow chunks. Its not pretty.

And what the **** are you talking about? We are married.

Metaphorically.
Not anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom