• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pool Noodle? The heck is that? :confused:
gravitypuff confirmed to have no soul.

Or access to pool toys. One of the two.

They are these things.

Fun to ride, fun to hit people with.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have something to say. I hate it when people call me cute. Someone called me cute once and I did not take that very lightly. I just wanted to share that to you because I love sharing weird stupid stuff. :laugh:

You sir need to get outside more.
A pool noodle is this:

Helps you from sinking to the waters. Like a balance pad.
Shiny completely OWNS Smashboards user.

View attachment 137645

It's only really about kinks if you make it be, you know.

PLEASE DO NOT KICK THE PUPPY
What puppy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I have something to say. I hate it when people call me cute. Someone called me cute once and I did not take that very lightly. I just wanted to share that to you because I love sharing weird stupid stuff. :laugh:
Oh, no.

But I can’t help how I act to people.
I would say something, but then I realized this seems exactly like something someone making the expression your avatar is making would say and I got sidetracked.

D

Deleted member

praline praline
A moderator did that for you. Looks like the moderator is earning more cash!
Seriously. If anyone calls me cute, than you will embarrass and anger me. Got that?
But I can’t help how I act to people.
Bah act like a nice person.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
You sir need to get outside more.
A pool noodle is this:

Helps you from sinking to the waters. Like a balance pad.

They are these things.

Do they have a different name for these where you're from?

You put them in a pool, they're giant foam noodles. Pool noodles.

. . .Aaaand ninja'd by Shiny while I went to get a wiki link. Ah well.
Oh yeah we call em Pool Tubes where i'm from, also-

But that's not true, I do own a copy of Soul Silver. :troll:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Actual humans get HeartGold.
I got SoulSilver.

But then, I'm a lizard person so maybe I don't get a say in this conversation.

For the record, take responsibility for your own blasted government. Also the hissing thing is ridiculous. We do NOT hiss.

We chirp.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
I got SoulSilver.

But then, I'm a lizard person so maybe I don't get a say in this conversation.

For the record, take responsibility for your own blasted government. Also the hissing thing is ridiculous. We do NOT hiss.

We chirp.
Well I gues i’m not human either since I chose Soul Silver too.
Non-Humans for the win! :laugh:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
HeartGold gave me 7 *****ing Shinies (not counting Red Gyrados) and I only hunted for 1 of them, making it the superior version.

They are these things.

I legit use those things to cover my gas pipes during winter

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So given the pokemon starter 'leaks' that have been popping up recently I have a question...

What kind of starters would you guys like to see?

Water
-I mean the Platypus idea was really cool, being a potenital Water/Poison type...but honestly a beastly Water elephant would be awesome...it just works really well for the Water type given their trunk could work as a spray nozzle and...Elephants are surprisingly great swimmers despite their huge size...Could make for a potential Water/Rock type...as it grows it's hide toughens up through minerals within the water it lives in or something...

nothing against Phanpy/Donphan but we need a true Pachyderm!!

Fire
-Snek...We need moar sneks! And it does follow the Chinese Zodiac theme...A spitting Cobra Pokemon could be neat...it could literally spit fire! Poison seems like the obvious choice...but I could also see Dragon or Dark types as well...though Dragon may not be likely at least not in base form...

But it'll probably end up being Fighting :p

Grass
-Even though we just got Rowlett...I wouldn't mind another bird, A Grass Peacock would be neat with ornate flowers and such for it's tail...or perhaps a Kiwi pokemon that evolves into a Giant Moa...Grass/Fighting would be probably the best typing seeing as Moas got them legs! The Peacock could be flying, but maybe to mix it up...Grass/Fairy? Grass/Steel?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
HeartGold gave me 7 *****ing Shinies (not counting Red Gyrados) and I only hunted for 1 of them, making it the superior version.

I legit use those things to cover my gas pipes during winter
They are fun and functional.

Chrono.

That’s a Goku Black move, right?
Yep lol

The new update lets you customize mentors with preset moves you can buy for them, but there's some weird/fun choices. Like regular Goku with Divine Lasso, Nappa with Super Saiyan and Bardock got basically all of Goku's, Raditz's and Turles' moves lol

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Coricus Coricus
...Do you think I am cute?....

If so, then....no.

Still not as long as Melee Marth's grab range. :troll:
I have no idea of knowing what you look like, hence I can't assess that. Also humans as a whole are some of the ugliest of animals, so may that comfort you in your sleep.

Caw.

Also seriously, have none of you been on Journey Into Imagination With Figment? I know Disney tickets cost more than gold toilets anymore but I didn't think it'd be as obscure of a reference as it's turning out.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So given the pokemon starter 'leaks' that have been popping up recently I have a question...

Water
-I mean the Platypus idea was really cool, being a potenital Water/Poison type...but honestly a beastly Water elephant would be awesome...it just works really well for the Water type given their trunk could work as a spray nozzle and...Elephants are surprisingly great swimmers despite their huge size...Could make for a potential Water/Rock type...as it grows it's hide toughens up through minerals within the water it lives in or something...

Fire
-Snek...We need moar sneks! And it does follow the Chinese Zodiac theme...A spitting Cobra Pokemon could be neat...it could literally spit fire! Poison seems like the obvious choice...but I could also see Dragon or Dark types as well...though Dragon may not be likely at least not in base form...

Grass
-Even though we just got Rowlett...I wouldn't mind another bird, A Grass Peacock would be neat with ornate flowers and such for it's tail...or perhaps a Kiwi pokemon that evolves into a Giant Moa...Grass/Fighting would be probably the best typing seeing as Moas got them legs! The Peacock could be flying, but maybe to mix it up...Grass/Fairy? Grass/Steel?
I'll take the platypus over an elephant anyday.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Y'all never been to EPCOT?
I don’t even know what that is

Water

Fire

Grass
Water: a mallard that grows into a giant canada goose with wings covered in diamons. Water/steel

Fire: a little sheepy and grows into a large ram that can shoot flames out of its horns. Fire/dark

Grass: a rabbit that turns into a jackalope with electrically charged antlers. Grass/electric

D

Deleted member

I have no idea of knowing what you look like, hence I can't assess that. Also humans as a whole are some of the ugliest of animals, so may that comfort you in your sleep.

Caw.
Do not think I am cute. Got that?
Or else this will be me.
Also seriously, have none of you been on Journey Into Imagination With Figment? I know Disney tickets cost more than gold toilets anymore but I didn't think it'd be as obscure of a reference as it's turning out.
Disney World? If so, than maybe. IDK.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Two very memorization heavy based midterms are coming up this Saturday: one in the morning and one at the night.

I'm not going to last minute cram but these two courses are very easy to fall incredibly behind in.
Dang that sounds pretty hard bro, I hope your hard work pays off.

Water

Fire

Grass
Water- A puppy that evolves into a huskie with ice growing off of it's tail, part Ice Type

Fire-a Rabbit has a full cape of fire as it evolves, part Ground

Grass-a forest Impa that final evolution can use it's arm like a flute, part Fairy.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I don’t even know what that is
uytryuijhgsd4d3sftrg48oikjuhy8 gt76,injmohubgyvtcinuyt

Sometimes I forget that not everyone was raised on a cache of Walt Disney World advertisement DVDs and cassettes.

It's a theme park with two sections: Innovation Section With All The Decent Rides, and World Culture Section That IDK Has Imported Goods I Guess.

Journey Into Imagination With Figment is a ride in the fun section of the park. Doesn't get hellish lines like all the action rides, still pretty fun.

Involves a scent machine where apparently Disney executives think coffee beans smell like skunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom