• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
We Windjammin' bois

First game is coming in October too.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That's what I mean. Tony SHOULDN'T have anything to do with Peter Parker's motivation. It's just something the MCU shoehorned in and I feel like it's a poor decision.
I can see this on both sides, one is a long time MCU fan or those who have followed most of the MCU lore and then you have another side, which are the original Spiderman fans who probably all like Tom Holand's role as Spiderman but dislike how Homcoming turn out to be.

I am personally in somewhat in the middle but lean a bit towards to the MCU fan side. I thought Homcoming was great, but a bit disappointed how we did not really get some original lore scenes despite they are unnecessary for MCU but really important in the Spiderman lore. To put it simple, I don't think it's a poor decision it was a necessary decision, this is MCU Spiderman anyway, if you want the Spiderman with the original lore, just go watch the first one which is still my favorite Spiderman movie along with Homecoming.

Yeah, tech get old and start failing, but after a year and a half.... I feel is too early. I've had a PS4 for 3 years and I've had zero issues with it, nothing for the controllers or the console itself.
I mean haven't you heard of a industrial conspiracy/strategy called built-in obsolescence? This is very very common when it comes to replaceable techs like batteries, and lightbulbs etc...
That's good for your PS4, video game consoles technically don't have built-in obsolescence, as for Nintendo I think having that is that last thing they will do since as we all know Nintendo products have been very durable.

So sorry for your problem and I can't say much besides that I guess this is really just an individual issue, so yeah sorry if I sound like a Switchdrone but ....

whenever I see those talking about Switch having problems and then quickly lead to some conclusion that "Switch is a high defect system", "oh the Switch is rushed" etc... this reminds me of launch day a lot. This year we have medias say that Switch has heat vents chip plastics... and bricked systems, I know these issues should be investigated and solved but just using these to downplay Switch (For what ever reason), causing fear monger, is get this... pointless.

And no, I don't play the Switch docked. Haven't done so since the last time I played Xenoblade 2, back in January. It was going like crazy in portable mode during the DBFZ beta, it was kinda scary.
To be fair, playing online games do take more power so your Switch start to heat up really fast even in handheld.

As for me, let talk about my "Switch story"... I have my Switch for over a year, and even though mine isn't a launch unit, I got it around June and according to the box it was shipped around mid May, so yeah... for now my Switch is in a pretty decent shape. I have protections like Switch wraps, carrying case and screen protector for my systems so I haven't get any severe damage, even when I go to USA to study abroad when I play it only in handheld, and get a Splatoon 2 case via Amazon. As time goes on, I went with more simple protections like a plastic case that can be put into the dock. And a thinner case from tomtoc.
To sum it up, let's say I am somewhat super protective with my Switch but then later down the line I am only average protective, because my barely have anything on my Switch and do play my Switch in the dock for a long time.

This doesn't mean my Switch has literally 0 problems, like my Joy stick drifts... and there were time that were very ridiculous. Two very rare times where I play XC2 my Switch gets 2612-0002 error code which it makes you restart the console when I was playing XC2... so the two times when I played XC2 yeah, unsaved progress were gone. But they were ok since one was just me finish watching Ursula's quest cutscene after I saved and it happened, and other one was in 7/28 I was only finishing a challenge. This error while doesn't really like bricks your system so as long you do what it should be what's baffling is that code 2612-0002 doesn't even tell you the error....

Getting these errors are scary so that's why I think Switch should have got a way to back up save datas in some way.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I only realised now that, in a series where the male protagonists are constantly smacked in the face by girls for usually no good reason, Reyn is the only male character in Xenoblade to smack some sense into a lady for a good reason, while also not ever getting smacked by a lady himself.

He is very powerful.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So. Watched the Nindies direct. Couple of them I'm actually excited for. Running theme for most of the ones I've got anything to say about is "do I want this on Switch or Steam?" Which is to say it's mostly business as usual for Nindies.

Easy one out of the way: Morphie's Law looks ****ing bonkers. I want in.

Probably pick up Baba Is You for Switch just so I can bring it by for the gf. Looks like a silly thing she'd smile at, she needs all of those she can get.

Likely to get Moonlighter for the Switch rather than Steam as well. Seems like the kind of thing I'd like to play to unwind or pass time.

Children of Morta I'm not sure if I'd pick up for Switch or Steam, though leaning towards the latter. Night Call and EVERSPACE look like games I'll definitely pick up on Steam instead, if I do.

Monster Boy I'm on the fence about all-round, whether I'll get it and which platform I'd get it for if I did. Gameplay looks good, so a lot of it's going to depend on whether I can stop the theme song from making me want to claw my ears out.

What in the utter **** is a Windjammers. What the **** is its sequel. Do I care? Can't tell if I care.

Rest didn't perk me up at all.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Finally more info on Morphies Law!

And it's out tonight!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'll have to watch it after a Lupinranger VS Patranger episode because I'm a woman who knows what priorities are
...but chooses to ignore them.

Finally more info on Morphies Law!

And it's out tonight!
Hold up. Hold. Up.

Are we...are we half a squad?

Can we get a ****ing squad?

We need a mother****ing squad.

D

Deleted member

Holy **** Monster Boy does look good, I love the Kids Cartoon Made To Sell Toys feel it has, especially the theme song. It's like Digimon, but it doesn't suck.
I haven't watched the whole thing but I'll skim over it and stop at what seems interesting.

D

Deleted member

I made a custom tanky Ike in Smash 4, and he is amazing.
Does extremely well in Classic and can still mess you up with his combos.

D

Deleted member

You all hating on the Monster Boy theme when that **** is lit. I can't wait for them to release the full version

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

praline praline
We have the same Smash 4 and Smash 3DS icon in our profile area, loool. Except you main the regular Cloud while I am more of an Advent guy.

I never played Smash 3DS before.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
*gasp* Not even Devilman no Uta can be seen as good by you? For shame! We must stone Red! Poor girl put her heart into that song!
Song's fine. Least the beginning. Ain't got time to listen to it all.

But I otherwise stand by my statement.

You may not.

Can I please?
You may also not.

It must be a sad life to refuse a future with love and joy.
Yet you're still looking forward to more EO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom