• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so you know how theres a rumor that the smash directs backround was themed around skull kid, i thought that was dumb but fun till i saw people trying to say the book was for banjo kazooie

now that book thing was dumb because thats a volume of jojos bizzare adventure, hence why it needed to be blurred out, whats more it looks to be a volume of part 1

part 1 of jojos....where in a major plot critical item and the catalys for part 2....is this

a stone MASK, hmmmm now whats an iconic evil mask in nintendo? makes ya think dont it

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Tfw rumors for characters I actually want keep showing up.

Stop guys I can only get my hopes up so much.

The character in question this time is Ken.
He'd be the Cloud of the game.
As in Max would lose his ****.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
1. That's not the Black Knight. Why do people think it's the Black Knight?
2. He's still there.
Well, understand me, from afar, the one from Smash 4/Brawl have darker color that make it look black, yet, when zoomed in, he is actually purple and quit different from the BK, which may be or be not a trick to make it look like him, without actually putting him in. Yet, the one of Ultimate look red even when not zoom in, so, I got tricked you could say.

'still, wonder if Sakurai would put BK as a character or a boss, or if he would take a dragon for that role.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Broke: "I want my sword to be an anime body pillow girl." Says the Xenoblade fan.

Joke: "I want my sword to be annoying computer with no personality." Says the Zelda fan.

Woke: "I want my sword to be my own soul from an alternate timeline." Says the 200 IQ man.

soulreaver_003.jpg

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'guess who found the evidence to destroy his own theory?

God dang it Sakurai.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So I just bought a progamm called Aseprite, I tested a little and while I really like it, I sadly have to go to bed due to work tomorrow, but I made a quick sprite that I'm sure peoples are going to think of someone when seeing it.
Pyramid Monster Guy.png

Hey, I had to do something quick, don't judge me.:4wendy:

On that, I wish you a good night and see ya tommorow!

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just learned that you can highlight a segment of what someone else posts and just reply to that part, lol

I don't have to hit the reply button and delete the parts I don't want to reply to

D

Deleted member

Pssh! All this talk about dashes, but there's only one that reigns supreme.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The anime adapted Erwin's trial perfectly. Loved every moment of it here. Erwin and Pixis were badass masterminds throughout it, and Nile finally stood up for the good of humanity. I really like how the entire scene incorporated the Humanity Charter into it. The nobles initially used it against Erwin as if it was his biggest crime for putting his own personal needs over humanity's needs, but in the end, it was the nobles themselves that broke the Humanity Charter by admitting they would prefer closing Wall Sina from the evacuating Wall Rose citizens even in the situation of a wall breach from the Titans.

The fake king also turned out to be nothing more than a tired old ojiisan who apparently slept through the trial with his eyes open lol. Guess the nobles should've thought better than to a put man like him in charge.

I'm also glad they still kept most of Zackley's moments in tact. They nailed his facial expressions in his dialogue with Erwin as they rode in that carriage together.

I still wish they showed a flashback of when Hange first confronted the two journalists before she and Moblit came to Flegel's rescue last episode because of the development it gave a bit more development to Peaure, but what we got instead was good. Instead of Hange being the one to convince Roy, the older journalist, yet again, it's Flegel that does it with Peaure's help. Since it's Flegel that does the convincing compared to when the manga adapted, I guess this happened shortly after that whole scene when Flegel took initiative. Makes sense considering that Roy had a skeptical look on his face when Hange told her to report it.

As for Levi's group, they receive word that the Survey Corps have been absolved of their crimes, and now all that is left is to get to the Reiss Chapel where Rod, Historia, and Eren are. As Levi's group rides the carriage, Hange tells them about the Reiss family: Rod had a wife and five children. One of them was a daughter named Frieda Reiss, who frequently visited the peasants and was adored by the group because of her kindness to them. The family also went to a chapel in the Reiss's land to pray. However, on the very same night Wall Maria was breached, bandits attacked the family while they were praying, killing everyone but Rod. Hange ponders how were the bandits able to destroy half of the chapel because it was largely made of stone. Meanwhile, Armin wonders who did Eren eat to gain his Titan shifting powers. The mystery intensifies!

We find Eren chained in a crystallized cave of some sort, and he suddenly sees Frieda's face in a mirror from her perspective. Fishy stuff! He wakes up only to realize his hands are covered and chained to the walls of the cave; the chains forcefully holding him down on top of some kind of pillar in a ritualistic-like fashion. As he struggles to escape, he suddenly notices Historia, now wearing some kind of ceremonial garb, walking up to him. The episode then ends.

I still wish Eren was wearing a shirt here. I don't know what was the point of keeping him shirtless here (not that I'm complaining since Eren is revealed to have a killer 6-pack from all that military training, so you can imagine the fangirls are going nuts from seeing it), but if I had to guess, maybe it's because he would be wearing that ceremonial garb that Historia is wearing, but everyone from the Reiss family except for Rod died in that bandit attack incident, Rod gave his ceremonial garb to Historia for him to wear. That's just my two thoughts.

In all, this was my favorite episode of the season so far. Loved every bit of Erwin's trial and how the anime perfectly adapted it from the manga, and the other moments presented here were great too.

Next week's episode begins my favorite scene in this arc: the entire cave scene. We'll begin to learn more about this Frieda girl and her ties with Historia, there will be some backstory regarding Kenny, and Grisha will make an appearance too! This will be quite interesting.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
For some reason I want Zelda II to get a remake. Seeing Metroid II get one just kinda makes me want to see it become what it could've been.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
For some reason I want Zelda II to get a remake. Seeing Metroid II get one just kinda makes me want to see it become what it could've been.
I've been thinking about stuff like that. So many remakes lately and there all of good games mostly. It makes sense as to why they are chosen, but I think it'd be cool if a crappy game got remade to be better.

Like MMX7, or Sonic 06. Stuff that could use general improvements.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've been thinking about stuff like that. So many remakes lately and there all of good games mostly. It makes sense as to why they are chosen, but I think it'd be cool if a crappy game got remade to be better.

Like MMX7, or Sonic 06. Stuff that could use general improvements.
Sonic '06 would need more than a remake, it'd need a complete re-imagining and at that point, I'd rather see a new Sonic game or a remake of a better one.

I think the Sonic Adventure games are much more deserving of legitimate remakes as not only are they generally beloved, but they also have not aged very well, unlike something like Spyro (where I think the originals still hold up, besides the graphics). I think there is legitimate merit in remaking those games and I'm surprised SEGA has held off the remake bandwagon this long, honestly.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
We gotta remake the reboot guys.

team project sonic 06 fangroup team is in session

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
We gotta remake the reboot guys.

team project sonic 06 fangroup team is in session
There actually is a Sonic '06 PC fan remake being made in Unity.

The thing is, despite being made from the ground up, it's more akin to a port/remaster. Aside from some minor improvements, it's aiming to be the same game, glitches and all.

Apparently this is because they want to make it open source after it's done, so that anyone can mod the game or aim to "fix" the game however they desire.

There's also a really expansive Sonic Generations mod that's been in on and off development for years that's basically a full Sonic'06 remake within Sonic Generations, even porting the cutscenes as MP4 movies.

Chrono.

Man, part of me wishes the X series is that one that got a comic rather than Classic.

Even though it was eventually cancelled anyway, it was so good that it makes me want to see someone do the X series justice with it's setting, characters and lore.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Man, part of me wishes the X series is that one that got a comic rather than Classic.

Even though it was eventually cancelled anyway, it was so good that it makes me want to see someone do the X series justice with it's setting, characters and lore.
Yeah, while I like the Classic Mega Man games well enough (though I've only played a few), I'm much more of an X fan and in general, that set of characters and lore feels much better suited to a comic book adaptation.

One reason why I really liked Maverick Hunter X on the PSP was because it expanded upon the first game's lore, even including the 20 minute Day of Sigma OVA as a prequel to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom