• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
YongYea says he has a reliable source that claims that the Reignited Trilogy was delayed to include all three games on one disc.

Grain of salt and all that jazz.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Man, Burger King really makes a change, as he can destroy archers without getting doubled.

Screenshot_20180817-150038.jpg
I feel I can finish those dreaded GHB Armor quests for once.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ah...oh... ****
Im so sorry.
How old was she?
About 5 years old.
Well that's a darn shame.
At the very least, it led a happy and comfortable life in the hands of a caring owner.
I may get another, maybe, but I will wait for a while. But I am pretty sad. She was a good girl

D

Deleted member

I have a lot of 5-Star duplicates I don't know what to do with.
BIke: Steady Breath, duh
Amelia: Armor March or Slaying Axe if you're not a fan of Armor Teams
Myrrh: merge
Lilina: Atk Tactic
Tacomeat: Close Counter

You can't tell me none of your units would appreciate these skills

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Anybody else ever worry about making a post because you're afraid it's not appropriate for the thread or that people won't like what you have to say?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
They literally say in the Digital Foundry video that the changes are pretty significant and make the look and feel of the game feel compromised.

You shouldn't even need them to tell you that, since it's blatantly obvious if you've played the two different versions.
Again, that's just the visual comparison. Sure there are some differences and downgrades that those who plays PS4 version before will probably notice those differences especially when playing it in dock mode. Nevertheless, whether the gameplay feels compromised or not is totally differs from person to person,and please aware those who buys N Sane Trilogy on Switch usually prefers the portability than the graphics. If you consider Switch version to feel totally compromised and not worth playing that's up to your own decision.

Even going from PS4 Pro to PC is a noticeable jump.
Again... Everybody knows that lol. PC is obviously be the best version graphical wise, nobody denied that. So yeah, just get a PC version if graphics and fps is all what you care about when it comes to N Sane Trilogy, this also applies to other third party games as well such as DOOM, Wolfenstein, Fortnite, Rocket League and Paladins.

I personally admit that if you want to play Fortnite or Paladins competitively, better go for PC version.
Regardless, stop bringing up this subject. This is like the fourth time. Just because a game I didn't think would make it to the Switch makes it to the Switch in a significantly compromised state, does not mean every game ever is going to come to the Switch easily.
To be fair, I didn't even mention it was you who was stating that N Sane Trilogy wouldn't run on Switch back in the day lol. And there's really no big deal to have a fuzz about that since whenever you make a prediction, chances are you will be wrong. And recommending other to stop bringing up this topic even though I didn't even mention who stated that assumption? Sorry but, this is the Internet here, I can bring up and talk about whatever topics I want as long as it isn't controversial. If you have some two cents about my opinions, I'm always welcome for any responses.

Keep in mind Crash is a highly linear game. The levels are literal hallways. Something like Spyro is going to take a lot more effort to port to Switch in an acceptable state, as the levels are far larger yet equally if not more detailed than Crash, not to mention all of the extra visual flair they are adding like burnable foilage.
Here comes the assumptions again. That being said, while you do have a point as always. Keep in mind of two things, first one is that we need to hear the developers first, and second, Spyro Trilogy hasn't even been officially announced for Switch yet and with no Switch gameplay, we just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am too lazy to catch up, and are people really calling NSMBU bad?

I admit NSMBW is better because of nostaliga, but I still liked NSMBU.

All right, back to training my five star +Attack Liliana, building stupid ideas that are creative and....

A surprise.

D

Deleted member

I just. ****ing need a goddamn ghost to appear ****, I need those drops, all I find are cursed coffins
Anybody else ever worry about making a post because you're afraid it's not appropriate for the thread or that people won't like what you have to say?
If I did I wouldn't be posting here

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
BIke: Steady Breath, duh
Amelia: Armor March or Slaying Axe if you're not a fan of Armor Teams
Myrrh: merge
Lilina: Atk Tactic
Tacomeat: Close Counter

You can't tell me none of your units would appreciate these skills
Honestly I can't think of any of the main, actually built units that could make use of them right now. They've all got something that fits them better.

And I'm not super into the game right now.

I really wish there was some sort of trade-in system for something besides feathers because many of these units are ones I don't need dupes of.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think any new face to a forum has a little of that fear. But once you get to know people and you are comfortable with them, it passes.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Octopath Traveler's Cyrus is basically the Black Mage of the game.

He's a teacher. He's cute. He's obsessed in knowledge...

Yup. New favorite character.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Here comes the assumptions again.
I'm not making assumptions, I've played the original Spyro trilogy to death and seen plenty of gameplay of the remakes. And I know for a fact that the levels are far bigger and more open-ended than Crash's and the Reignited versions are just as detailed as N. Sane Trilogy's levels. It's going to take a lot more work to get them running on Switch, and that's why we haven't heard anything about a Switch version yet.

Ridiculous statements like this are why I rarely give your posts the time of day, and when I do, only a portion of them. You're so blinded by your Switch fanboyism that you start ignoring very basic facts, and just end up typing up essay long waffles with no worthwhile points.

Last edited:

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
I think any new face to a forum has a little of that fear. But once you get to know people and you are comfortable with them, it passes.
Well, I wasn't worried about it when I first joined, but now today all of a sudden I am, because I worded one of my posts wrong, and was quickly corrected on my mistake, and now I'm afraid I'm going to say the wrong thing if I make another post.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It is pretty easy to lose shyness here imo.

Mythra 2014: "Oh... hi guys, I hope to be helpful to the community"

Mythra 2018: "Wassup nerds, futa"

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Y’know I could see Skull Kid if he’s playable getting moves taken from like the Majora forms for his specials. Like those ball projectiles and the whips from Wrath. Maybe summon puppets like the Skull Kid from Twilight Primcess?

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Yup, I used to have it. Imagine me, ME, being worried about what people would think. Nowadays, I've been called the queen of sass
I wasn't worried about it until today, when I was corrected on one of my posts. Now, I'm afraid to make any more posts out of fear

This is the Social thread. Anything can be said as long as it doesn't break forum rules...
I mean on the Smash Ultimate Discussion thread. I'm afraid to make any more posts to that thread.

Edit: I'm sorry for the double post. I wasn't thinking and didn't realize I had just posted.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Well, I wasn't worried about it when I first joined, but now today all of a sudden I am, because I worded one of my posts wrong, and was quickly corrected on my mistake, and now I'm afraid I'm going to say the wrong thing if I make another post.
We all make goofs.

Not me though. I'm the picture of perfection. :p

Seriously though, don't worry about it. We all make typos, we all have reported or said something that was proven wrong. It happens.

D

Deleted member

So you don't worry about that stuff?
As Cyndane said, every new member has that fear. I know I had it too and I always tried to have my posts contain "relevant content" or make them "meaningful" and but now all I do is basically ****post. Best tip I can give to you? Just don't care what people think of you. Of course, don't be an ass but don't overthink how others perceive you. That feeling will eventually go away, though it may take sometime.
Yup, I used to have it. Imagine me, ME, being worried about what people would think. Nowadays, I've been called the queen of sass
More like: Queen of Ass

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
We all make goofs.

Not me though. I'm the picture of perfection. :p

Seriously though, don't worry about it. We all make typos, we all have reported or said something that was proven wrong. It happens.
Thank you. That means a lot to me. I'll keep that in mind.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
As Cyndane said, every new member has that fear. I know I had it too and I always tried to have my posts contain "relevant content" or make them "meaningful" and but now all I do is basically ****post. Best tip I can give to you? Just don't care what people think of you. Of course, don't be an *** but don't overthink how others perceive you. That feeling will eventually go away, though it may take sometime.

More like: Queen of ***
Are you hitting on me?
I wasn't worried about it until today, when I was corrected on one of my posts. Now, I'm afraid to make any more posts out of fear

I mean on the Smash Ultimate Discussion thread. I'm afraid to make any more posts to that thread.

Edit: I'm sorry for the double post. I wasn't thinking and didn't realize I had just posted.
*hug* Sometimes we all just make mistakes and are wrong. Nothing bad about that, if you simply didn't know something or forgot about something, that's fine.
That thread has people who saw someone say Bandana Dee will be a Kirby echo and went "Hmm, seems legit" and I'm getting an aneurysm out of stupidity from all the nonsensical arguments about why it might happen

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
As Cyndane said, every new member has that fear. I know I had it too and I always tried to have my posts contain "relevant content" or make them "meaningful" and but now all I do is basically ****post. Best tip I can give to you? Just don't care what people think of you. Of course, don't be an *** but don't overthink how others perceive you. That feeling will eventually go away, though it may take sometime.

More like: Queen of ***
Thank you. I'll try not to overthink things. It's just nice having people respond to me.
Are you hitting on me?

*hug* Sometimes we all just make mistakes and are wrong. Nothing bad about that, if you simply didn't know something or forgot about something, that's fine.
That thread has people who saw someone say Bandana Dee will be a Kirby echo and went "Hmm, seems legit" and I'm getting an aneurysm out of stupidity from all the nonsensical arguments about why it might happen
*hug* thanks. It was my post about loz18 speculating about Tom Nook being playable. The way I worded it could've been misleading, and I was quickly correct by one of the writing team members of my mistake, and... I don't know. It shouldn't have bothered me, but it did, and I have since edited the post, asking for it to be removed so that it doesn't mislead anyone into thinking "Tom Nook's gonna be playable"

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Thank you. I'll try not to overthink things. It's just nice having people respond to me.

*hug* thanks. It was my post about loz18 speculating about Tom Nook being playable. The way I worded it could've been misleading, and I was quickly correct by one of the writing team members of my mistake, and... I don't know. It shouldn't have bothered me, but it did, and I have since edited the post, asking for it to be removed so that it doesn't mislead anyone into thinking "Tom Nook's gonna be playable"
Hey, sometimes we get bothered by seemingly small things. I'm not you so I can't say if it's easy for you or not, but I'd correct someone if I see someone did make a mistake. Also, sorry for accidentally making you think Bandana Dee really does punches terfs and nazis, though I am absolutely headcannoning that now

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm not making assumptions, I've played the original Spyro trilogy to death and seen plenty of gameplay of the remakes. And I know for a fact that the levels are far bigger and more open-ended than Crash's and the Reignited versions are just as detailed as N. Sane Trilogy's levels. It's going to take a lot more work to get them running on Switch, and that's why we haven't heard anything about a Switch version yet.
Sorry but...you are, with no proof to show and backup your claim is making an assumption lol.
I have already said your points does sound legit, and chances are you may even be correct to some extent eventually. But here's the thing, while you have played lots of Spyro "original" version trilogy, and seen plenty of game and remakes... does that mean you exactly know the difficulty of port it to Switch and how will the remake Trilogy ultimately look on Switch if it does? This is where my issue is at, just because you play a lot of the game doesn't mean you can be sure on the difficulty of porting it to Switch since you and me aren't the game's developer. And because we haven't heard Switch version is because they just aren't ready to announce it (Or hasn't even planned yet, as usual ), and they are taking some time to put all the game into one disc...

If a port is bad on Switch you can't really blame it on Switch or even the game itself... usually the developers or the ones who port the game are to blame.

Another example I can out up is WWE 2K18, and man this game's Switch port was a disaster... the game isn't highly graphical as DOOM or Wolfenstein and the game even get delayed. When it releases, it was one of the worse third party games ports on Nintendo Switch.

So, needless to say, making predictions can be cool and fun, but in serious, I would listen to developer themselves anyday when it comes to the ports whether it will be difficult or feasible to be ported to Switch or not.
Ridiculous statements like this are why I rarely give your posts the time of day, and when I do, only a portion of them. You're so blinded by your Switch fanboyism that you start ignoring very basic facts, and just end up typing up essay long waffles with no worthwhile points.
Not sure where your "ridiculous statements" is coming from, but ok, nobody forces you to reply though lol.
And yeah, just because I trust the actual facts rather than assumptions, people pick Switch games for portability and the exclusives, and I even still admit that PC are mostly the best platforms to go to graphical wise, yeah, from all these I this makes me a Switch fanboy and I ignore "basic facts"... yeah... like no one said ever.

It's very easy to just simply call other people's posts long and having no worthwhile points that's true.

Octopath Traveler's Cyrus is basically the Black Mage of the game.

He's a teacher. He's cute. He's obsessed in knowledge...

Yup. New favorite character.
He has a British accent, and... he only has two students appeared in the game and both are girls, hm...

Also,he's super useful in the game next to Alfyn and Tressa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom